[Oi!] What's in a name?

DeletedUser92

Also being allied to BD and Ter I don't see why you would want to huggle more tribes :icon_rolleyes:

I never said we were allied to TER. Pay attention; you might learn something of use for your future worlds.

DeletedUser

I never said we were allied to TER. Pay attention; you might learn something of use for your future worlds.

Der I know you didn't I did.. An I'm just fine jp in my future worlds ty for the lecture tho..

DeletedUser

i agree with JP on this one: alliances and naps are just ways of marking a tribe on the map. Erevos can mark everyone as allies if they want, it doesn't make it so. Unless the alliance is confirmed by CBTF (which it now has) then no: THE doesn't know it for sure.

I know for a fact that several smaller tribes near us have us marked as allies, even though they are anything but ... go figure ;)

MR.MR

I know for a fact that several smaller tribes near us have us marked as allies, even though they are anything but ... go figure ;)

They do that because they know better to attack you, so they put bright blue on their map so they dont accidentally send any attacks or farming raids at you, they know you won't help them, but they know they can fly under the radar a bit if you never see incomings from them.

DeletedUser

i know why they do it, i'm just pointing out that being marked an ally by a tribe doesn't mean anything. I've known top 10 tribes to have leadership that lies to their members before about this sorta thing ...

the pink panther

i know why they do it, i'm just pointing out that being marked an ally by a tribe doesn't mean anything. I've known top 10 tribes to have leadership that lies to their members before about this sorta thing ...

JP is there something you're not telling us? I wondered why I had incomings from Baddie

the pink panther

I'll hide it near a gym, the sheer sight of one seems to scare you :p

DeletedUser

nah, it's the pointlessness of it that scares me. You taking the car to go there just goes to show that ;p

Deleted User - 2282801

Look what ended up happening to HAM!!!, they got their just deserve.

They got gang banged ...... :lol:

So you're saying that you dislike gang bangers but then praise people for gang banging HAM??

O ............. K at least we're clear on that one :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway ..... can we have somebody take charge of the stats. Maybe argue about who should and shouldnt be included now before they are posted on a regular basis? It would be nice to see the stats posted daily, in exactly the same way, with exactly the same people on it etc ....... makes things a bit clearer

DeletedUser

yeah clear would be nice not some bs stats like 25 tribes versus whoever just because your in multi wars dont mean its a coalition.... they just dont like you get it?

the pink panther

Yes there is no coalition you just happen to have diplomat relations, are attacking together and are supporting each other, what a coincidence.

DeletedUser

Yes there is no coalition you just happen to have diplomat relations, are attacking together and are supporting each other, what a coincidence.

Lemme guess you guys know thats a fact? Hmm before you were singing a different tune.. Now all the sudden it's fact.. :icon_rolleyes: Very contradicting in your guys selection of words..

So when we know something it's false but as long as it comes from you or your spies now it's golden.. Talk about walking around with your foot in your mouth.

DeletedUser92

Lemme guess you guys know thats a fact? Hmm before you were singing a different tune.. Now all the sudden it's fact.. :icon_rolleyes: Very contradicting in your guys selection of words..

So when we know something it's false but as long as it comes from you or your spies now it's golden.. Talk about walking around with your foot in your mouth.

Good point!

When one of my guys captures a TLS village and sees CBTF support coming at it, on the other hand, that's certainly cooperation beyond a casual scale, no?

DeletedUser

Good point!

When one of my guys captures a TLS village and sees CBTF support coming at it, on the other hand, that's certainly cooperation beyond a casual scale, no?

Not gonna argue that one jp read the forums a lil more an you will see I already admited to that one :icon_rolleyes:. I'm talking about all these other diplomacys and colitions you seem to be bring up.. When your talking about them you try to make it sound like it's fact, like you all know it's the trurth.

However when we bring up what we know about your diplomacy it's totaly false.. See what I'm getting at here Jp? You guys tend to contradict alot of the words you say..

DeletedUser92

I never said we can prove that you were allied with anyone other than EreVos/Guards (via admission) and TLS (via support). However, they are in turn allied with SH, GBD, and who-knows-who, or at least sharing a particularly amusing forum centered around propagating our destruction.

It may not make you a fully-fledged member of the Anti-THE-Coalition, complete with decoder ring and spy glasses, but it does mean you are affiliated with them. It certainly means your allies are members, and while there is nothing wrong with that it is completely bunk to turn around and argue that THE is either hugging or being abusive by dint of being allied with BD and fighting alongside of them against this war.

Consider: THE attacked Kraken and eventually we became #1 in K23...Until CBTF recruited about 25% of it in 24 hours. That's a continent CBTF is #1 and THE is now #2 in. Then again, we nobled our way to the top once. We'll do it again when we feel like it. And then'll come your next K's, some time either before or after your allies get it.

We've been here and done this before. You can say we'll fail, we'll say you will. You'll cite your mighty three captures against us in 24 hours. We'll remind you that not only is three captures in 24 hours frankly a bit pathetic, but we frequently capture more than that in one hour.

In fact, here's one now!

TWStats said:
04. SPARTA ~ done 16.17 (394|340) K33 7,912 SPARTAN3121 [SH] -CONQUER- [THE] 08th Jul 2009 - 16:17:28
THE (385|264) K23 9,618 catanthehat [!TL$!] Petra [THE] 08th Jul 2009 - 15:57:02
..19 (369|246) K23 9,346 catanthehat [!TL$!] Wander [THE] 08th Jul 2009 - 15:27:43

Congrats. You took 3 vils from your enemy in a day, we took that many in an hour. I think we'll be okay.

DeletedUser

Hey renegade ;)

It's 2 conquers for you actually. I gave one vill to mac before the declaration. I thought we would become allies then LOL

edit: This doesn't really matter anyway, just saying...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I never said we can prove that you were allied with anyone other than EreVos/Guards (via admission) and TLS (via support). However, they are in turn allied with SH, GBD, and who-knows-who, or at least sharing a particularly amusing forum centered around propagating our destruction.

It may not make you a fully-fledged member of the Anti-THE-Coalition, complete with decoder ring and spy glasses, but it does mean you are affiliated with them. It certainly means your allies are members, and while there is nothing wrong with that it is completely bunk to turn around and argue that THE is either hugging or being abusive by dint of being allied with BD and fighting alongside of them against this war.

Consider: THE attacked Kraken and eventually we became #1 in K23...Until CBTF recruited about 25% of it in 24 hours. That's a continent CBTF is #1 and THE is now #2 in. Then again, we nobled our way to the top once. We'll do it again when we feel like it. And then'll come your next K's, some time either before or after your allies get it.

We've been here and done this before. You can say we'll fail, we'll say you will. You'll cite your mighty three captures against us in 24 hours. We'll remind you that not only is three captures in 24 hours frankly a bit pathetic, but we frequently capture more than that in one hour.

In fact, here's one now!

Congrats. You took 3 vils from your enemy in a day, we took that many in an hour. I think we'll be okay.

You took what from us in an hour? Us being CBTF. Not TLS or whoever these other guys are.. Were your enemies an as far as I'm concerned. So stop using all these other stats for your padding pleasure.

Are we pulling in stats to help pad everything to make it look better for us. Nah were just goin with what WE have going on between us. An thats CBTF vs. THE

I won't argue the fact that without trying or any coordinating yet we took a couple of your villages. Give it time an let the roast boil, cause honestly if you think thats all you have coming then cool.

However being the nr1 ranked tribe you guys whine alot about getting ganged up on well I wonder why.. Look at how you treat others an be little them an boast about how good you are. I'll give you credit where credit is due an that is that THE is a good tribe, but between me and you I've seen and fought better.

"The bigger they are the harder they fall"

@ Correction for lethal it's 2 caps