The rise of Dust

DeletedUser

Hi guys, if any of you play world 16 you will know that Dust is a very good tribe. We like to blow suff up
hiroshima_mushroom_cloud.jpg

and we love wars!!! If you want to join we are situated in the North East and we only accept people who think troops win wars and not points.

So Dust will rise again and conquer this world. All we need is more members but NOT TOO MANY

overcrowded_train.jpg

Too many members is pointless. So many people just say that they will recruit as many members as possible, but our limit is 80 instead of 150. This is also the same for diplomacy, e dont get as many allies as possible, we get the strong more experienced allies. If you want the N00Bs protection then go find some mass recruiting tribe, but if you want to be protected by the big boys then ask Alexhol to join Dust!

Once the Dust settles only we remain...
Forever remain...

DeletedUser

it's easy to talk, let's see you do it

I know it is. But for every tribe in this forum its easy to talk. I will show K45 how to play tribalwars in the best way and Dust will take control there and then wioll keep moving on, and on, and on, and on e.t.c until we conquer the world. Weve started on world 16 and have taken over the south east. I plan to do the same but with the North East on this world!!! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Please don't kill my tribe =(

Ahah lol

What tribe are you in and where are they based??? :icon_wink:

But weve already got 4 aggressive, experienced members. And much more coming from world 16.

DeletedUser56897

Welcome, yet another one bites the dust it seems.

DeletedUser

Message me in game for an invite

When the dust settles onky we remain...
Forever remain...

shveik

I know it is. But for every tribe in this forum its easy to talk. I will show K45 how to play tribalwars in the best way and Dust will take control there and then wioll keep moving on, and on, and on, and on e.t.c until we conquer the world. Weve started on world 16 and have taken over the south east. I plan to do the same but with the North East on this world!!! :icon_wink:

Hell yeah ...
W16 .... Nice

DeletedUser

ya we got me now :icon_wink:
goodluck with your progress but it seems we will fight to dominate the K eventually

rank 10 with 21 members only 800 pointsd off a mass-recruiting first place tribe *cough*fluff*cough* :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Ugh... make a recruitment thread.
This isn't the section for it.

DeletedUser

Lmao, just disband dust, seems the most logical thing to do. ;)

DeletedUser

ya we got me now :icon_wink:
goodluck with your progress but it seems we will fight to dominate the K eventually

rank 10 with 21 members only 800 pointsd off a mass-recruiting first place tribe *cough*fluff*cough* :icon_confused:

I think we may have to fight it out in the end. Thats a shame. Were ranked 12th with oly 7 members, so that must prove something???:icon_razz: