Declaration Crysis V T-W-C/TWC

DeletedUser

I will not stand by and watch T-W-C go about buisness like they own the place.

Cshipley, We declare war against your Family Tribes.

Crysis V T-W-C & TWC.

Now befor you go on about how i am suppose to give you 7 days notice, remember this.

When you recruited SimStim, you broke the alliance agreement.

You knew Damn well not to recruit in k65.

Your under handed tactics will now be your undoing.

Yesterday mornign when i loged on, i woke up to 20 incommings from Fuerza and N0skills90.

Do not tell me you had nothing to do with it chipley, becouse i know better.

Fuerza on 09.07. at 21:19
Unfortunately Fraser is leading us all into his own personal war with T-W-C, which is suicide.

Look at the stats for our tribe, we're 40% inactive right now.

You follow what that idiot says, you will indeed find the abyss.

The way to play this game is not wage war on every tribe you see, you have to be smart to lead in this game, and smart he is not.

SG-M on 09.07. at 21:22
Well we "all" have had the change to vote about that.

The majority was to have Fraser as our leader.

If you dont agree, you could have left the tribe without attacking him.

Or do i see this the wrong way.

SG-M on 09.07. at 21:26
the same

This message has been forwarded by SG-M.

Fuerza, you are a guttles wonder, and it is fitting you should side with Cshipley, peas in a pod.

We do not need to recruit to take you on, and i am sorry to dissapoint you, but the 30 players that are Active, are more then ready to bust a can of whoop ass upon your sorry soul.

And yes Cshipley, i know of your planned assult with the RS Family apon Crysis, Bring that on also.

I have once again been voted in by my peers, to lead Crysis though times of trouble. Once again, Crysis will be lead by a player of war.

Cshipley...

I am comming to get you. Try and stop me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Saaaaweeet :icon_cool: another war. I'm loving W30 more and more every minute.

Good luck to both side tho may the better tribe win :icon_wink:

DeletedUser22924

Finally some more action than that of *RS:icon_twisted:

oooh, my spine is tingling with bloodlust

(yes i can go crazy sometimes)

Last edited:

MR.MR

And yes Cshipley, i know of your planned assult with the RS Family apon Crysis, Bring that on also.

I do have to correct you on the above.

This has never once been discussed, so wherever you got your intel from, it is fairly incorrect.

tribalwarsfury78

*Applauds* Way to stick up for yourself Crysis. When your allies are that ****, why bother, right?

Good luck Crysis. Though, if you can control your little activity problem, I have no doubt you can cremate them huggers :icon_wink:

DeletedUser22924

*Applauds* Way to stick up for yourself Crysis. When your allies are that ****, why bother, right?

Good luck Crysis. Though, if you can control your little activity problem, I have no doubt you can cremate them huggers :icon_wink:

couldn't agree more.

what activity prob, CRY was just getting ready to pounce on The prey:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser57960

I am pretty sure that TWC will have a contingency plan in place for another tribe attacking them whilst they are already engaged. :icon_rolleyes:

This will be an interesting war!

Go TWC!

DeletedUser

Excellent, bring it.

We can fight two wars at once.

However no need to get personal, you don't know me and it's a game lol (well it is to me)

We will not have anything to do with RS*, if it's straight 1v1 you want, that's fine with me.

When you started attacking us 24hours ago we considered that a decleration anyway but no hard feeling Fraser, you're a decent guy behind all the PnP, but it's cool and let's have some fun.

As always may the better tribe win.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22924

Excellent, bring it.

However no need to get personal, you don't know me and it's a game lol

Let's have some fun.

Oh, i'll have fun alright:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Excellent, bring it.

However no need to get personal, you don't know me and it's a game lol (well it is to me)

When you started attacking us 24hours ago we considered that a decleration anyway but no hard feeling Fraser, you're a decent guy behind all the PnP, but it's cool and let's have some fun.

As always may the better tribe win.

Yes... Lets have some fun. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

So... many... wars...!

I'm feeling left out. :icon_confused:

*sniff*

Anyway, it's great to see the world at action like it is right now! I like both tribes, so I'm not sure who to root for. Best of luck to you both and enjoy the war! I'm sure the geography of the map will certainly look quite different in a few months. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

As espected from eh me; Good luck to Fraseryeah and his lads.
Here one or both of the tribes can prove themselves really.

@ Atraeus, where is the declaration from Decide? You should follow the trend

DeletedUser22924

:icon_eek:

So... many... wars...!

I'm feeling left out. :icon_confused:

*sniff*

Anyway, it's great to see the world at action like it is right now! I like both tribes, so I'm not sure who to root for. Best of luck to you both and enjoy the war! I'm sure the geography of the map will certainly look quite different in a few months. :icon_wink:

war green then

DeletedUser

wicked :) war on T-W-Cs left and right :) though KBC hardly qualified for a war but this is fun :p

DeletedUser

It's perfect timing for [CRY], with T-W-C on two fronts, they may never get a better opportunity so it makes sense for them to take it, I would if I were them.

Unofficially the war has been going on for a little while now, but I'm glad we were deemed worthy of a decleration.

Agree with Sybrand, perfect chance for both tribes to prove themselves.

DeletedUser

The wars are following each other really quickly.
it's getting a crazy world.

Good luck to both sides and to castro2man

DeletedUser22924

The wars are following each other really quickly.
it's getting a crazy world.

Good luck to both sides and to castro2man

I don't think we will be the ones needing the luck:icon_twisted: