In which CBTF announces it won't feed the crocodile.

• Thread starter DeletedUser73174
  • Start date

the pink panther

think these stats show just who apart from recruits CBTF have gained villages from

Side 1:
Tribes: CBTF
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: CBTF-D
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 866
Side 2: 273
Difference: 593

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 137
Side 2: 14
Difference: 123

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,434,548
Side 2: 1,680,134
Difference: 4,754,414

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,112,246
Side 2: 112,221
Difference: 1,000,025

image.php

DeletedUser

Who really cares. That means that they are getting 137 free villages that are already built up. Seems like a good plan to me, no?

DeletedUser66411

O wow we internal noble.

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: {TBD} THE
Players:

Side 1: 128
Side 2: 92
Difference: 36

image.php

Side 1: 1,073,931
Side 2: 770,689
Difference: 303,242

image.php

DeletedUser

{TBD} isn't our academy. Their villages are red on our maps, and if we take any it's because we fought for them.

As for our internal nobles...

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 90
Side 2: 90
Difference: 0

image.php

Side 1: 753,964
Side 2: 753,964
Difference: 0

image.php

Wow, higher than I expected. :icon_neutral:

the pink panther

thats our tribe everyone eats their own, what I was showing is that your academy is simply as mass recruited load of noobs that you are waiting to go inactive to noble out.

I didn't post your internal (just CBTF) caps, jeez you guys have a hard time following even the most simple concept...

spleen mage

'Course, if we're counting their main tribe aswell....

Side 1:
Tribes: CBTF
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: CBTF CBTF-D
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 857
Side 2: 1,128
Difference: 271

image.php

Side 1: 260
Side 2: 140
Difference: 120

image.php

Nice....almost 1/3 of your captures are from your own tribe or your academy....

Last edited:

DeletedUser73174

4 or 5, and we were allies, not 19 of supposed enemies,

Hmmm..... So, if THE doesn't just get angry at its supposed NAPs/Allies and smash them, it recruits their best players away and marks the rest red. Very interesting!

--V

p.s. Personal to Puiupuiu. You said that when your troops arrived on my doorstep, then I would start to feel intimidated. They've been arriving for a couple days now, and yet somehow I'm still missing that fearful feeling. Why could that be, do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

Macready08

thats our tribe everyone eats their own, what I was showing is that your academy is simply as mass recruited load of noobs that you are waiting to go inactive to noble out.

I didn't post your internal (just CBTF) caps, jeez you guys have a hard time following even the most simple concept...

You my friend are a hypocrite, you are posting against something your tribe are yourself and have done and still do.

You’re trying to take shot at CBTF and CBTF-D for something THE does (just of a smaller scale) As a matter of fact it’s done by almost every tribe in W30

Surprise Surprise :icon_eek: Like many in the past you have also enjoyed inactive villages:

green.png
044 (496|396) K349,343Aceswylde [THE]the pink panther [THE]09th May 2009 - 15:31:48
green.png
043. Launch (479|353) K345,376Blacklabel76 [{TBD}]the pink panther [THE]22nd April 2009 - 16:55:04
green.png
042. The No0oB (412|336) K347,122rurapenty [THE]the pink panther [THE]21st April 2009 - 15:42:21
green.png
041. Back back back back again (480|401) K448,077ktdqml [THE]the pink panther [THE]

All you posts show is that CBTF are trimming out alot of inactives at this time.

If you have a better idea what we should do with them I welcome it. Until then when you going to post make it about something more relevant to the war please.

DeletedUser

You’re trying to take shot at CBTF and CBTF-D for something THE does (just of a smaller scale) As a matter of fact it’s done by almost every tribe in W30

he's talking about you nobling out your noob academy players, not internal nobling. jeez Mac, you seem to be having a hard time following even the most simple concept...:icon_wink:

Just to say i love this stat
almost 1/3 of your captures are from your own tribe or your academy....
nice work there :icon_rolleyes:

spleen mage

Hmmm..... So, if THE doesn't just get angry at its supposed NAPs/Allies and smash them, it recruits their best players away and marks the rest red. Very interesting!

You don't mark a tribe red. Red is the absence of markings.

And (if I remember correctly), we were allied on account of respect for their leader - when their leader decided to join us, and brought along some of his better people, our reason for the alliance was dissolved.

By the way, when do we "get angry" at our NAP's/Allies and smash them? Nice bit of fictional writing there :icon_wink:

You my friend are a hypocrite, you are posting against something your tribe are yourself and have done and still do.

Firstly, Pink Panther does not play that account. He co-plays with me, which is pretty evident if you read his sig. Secondly, yes, all tribes and players noble in-tribe. However, it isn't just black or white - it's the extent to which your tribe does that which is disgraceful.

Last edited:

Macready08

he's talking about you nobling out your noob academy players, not internal nobling. jeez Mac, you seem to be having a hard time following even the most simple concept...:icon_wink:

Just to say i love this stat

nice work there :icon_rolleyes:

I’m more than aware what he’s talking about and to me Nobling players within the Tribe family IS internaling... If it’s not what word would you use to define it?

DeletedUser

I beg to differ there panther since you don't really know what we think of our academy. I was placed in the academy when I first joined cause I was to busy with W24 crushing Pervis's #1 ranked tribe Kinky.

Let me enlighten you on how we treat our academy an it's players. We do a little thing called progress monitoring. We take the players in that look decent and show promise in wanting to learning the game an we try to teach them.

Before they enter the academy they go through an acct sit an we give them advice on how to build troops, villiage builds, attacking tactic's, etc.. Then in about 2 weeks we go back and check up on them an give them pointers again from there.

Were not all arseholes that think about dominating the lil guys an wait for them to go inactive. We try to teach ppl the game and how it's played cause some ppl aren't as gifted as the next. An if you don't believe me mail anyone in CBTF-D an ask them.

If it just so happens that they go inactive/red then yes we noble them out.(Correct me if I'm wrong but don't most tribes noble out inactives?) At least the villages are put to good use instead of just letting every tom dick and harry come in an noble them. There good built up villages that can be used against the next enemy or whoever the player that takes the village perfers to attack or noble.

So keep on spatting your dummy out when you don't really have a clue how we run our tribe.

the pink panther

I’m more than aware what he’s talking about and to me Nobling players within the Tribe family IS internaling... If it’s not what word would you use to define it?

it's like conversing with a brick wall talking to you, my point is you have simply mass invited K22 in order to noble them in to the main tribe, this is not the same as simply nobling an inactive player as they weren't there for that purpose,
Also TBD is not our academy, jeez can peopl at least read the whole thread before just trolling

DeletedUser

it's like conversing with a brick wall talking to you, my point is you have simply mass invited K22 in order to noble them in to the main tribe, this is not the same as simply nobling an inactive player as they weren't there for that purpose,
Also TBD is not our academy, jeez can peopl at least read the whole thread before just trolling

I had to bold the part out that made me laugh the most.. Didn't THE mass recruit in there K (Talking about your home K) to get where they are at with members or were you just a premade tribe?

People go inactive, they get nobled out, it happens everyday in tribalwars! Get over it:icon_rolleyes: You act like it's something new an worth talking about..

the pink panther

Mass recruit? quite simply no, our home continent (k24) has I think 10 members in it, so that's way off the mark. Again please read the whole thread before posting, between 8-12 came with us spread over 3-4 continents, we did not mass recruit a whole continent like yoursevles.

Again you have completely missed my point, being that all your academy tribe has done is being eaten by the main branch, hardly warmongerish is it.

DeletedUser73174

You don't mark a tribe red. Red is the absence of markings.

By the way, when do we "get angry" at our NAP's/Allies and smash them? Nice bit of fictional writing there :icon_wink:

You delete your diplomacy with a tribe, they turn red....I would call that marking them red. If you call it something else, that's fine with me.

What makes me think you "get angry" at your NAP's/Allies? Well...it could be the posts by THE people about how EreVos and others in the past have offended against you and so you hit them back. It could be the statement from - as I remember - JPohlman somewhere above that THE is very tentative about going into NAPs because you've been betrayed by your NAPs so many times in the past, and thus forced by their misdeeds to....well....hurt them. Again, you could call this something other than "get angry" or "smash," but those look like good descriptions for it to me. Then again, thinking about the tone of JP's threatening e-mail to us, I must admit it may have been more "deeply hurt" than angry as such. Ah well!

And this to Pink Panther: That's not the only thing our academy does. I and a lot of other players now in CBTF started in CBTF-D. Both tribes take part in the same activities and operations. We also all get disciplined, eaten or promoted for the same reasons.

--V

DeletedUser

Mass recruit? quite simply no, our home continent (k24) has I think 10 members in it, so that's way off the mark. Again please read the whole thread before posting, between 8-12 came with us spread over 3-4 continents, we did not mass recruit a whole continent like yoursevles.

Again you have completely missed my point, being that all your academy tribe has done is being eaten by the main branch, hardly warmongerish is it.

Nah didn't miss anything, just don't get it.. Obvly's you didn't get my point about our academy since you didn't have anything smart to say to that post.

Now lets do the math that your showing us 10+ the 8-12 you said that ='s 18 if the lesser number or 22 if you go with the higher number. Where did the other 28-32 members come from, thin air?

So if your going to tell anyone to read the thread before they post read what I said an explained to you about our academy.

Or just keep on with your jibber jabber..

Flame on!!

lm-blog-human-torch.jpg

slates9

OK, I'm getting annoyed at reading this as it is an interest for me being in TGoW. and seeing a lack of stats or some good old reports, and too much bickering. Let's see some stats

Side 1:
Tribes: CBTF CBTF-D
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 07/07/2009 18:26:00 to 11/07/2009 20:37:52

Total conquers:

Side 1: 84
Side 2: 115
Difference: 31

image.php

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 696,358
Side 2: 920,014
Difference: 223,656

image.php

Side 1: 80,959
Side 2: 0
Difference: 80,959

image.php

Navajo (360|227) K23 7,889 aco.mne [THE] sanchez3827 [CBTF] 11th Jul 2009 - 18:40:38
DUMDUM C411 (343|318) K33 9,402 Lady Kathrine [THE] miked26339[CBTF] 11th Jul 2009 - 15:02:38
K32.A.002.Wolffbane (209|333) K32 11,928 dark2002wolf [THE] rabidwolff [CBTF] 11th Jul 2009 - 04:04:18
K32.A.001.Wolffbane (208|330) K32 11,635 dark2002wolf [THE] rabidwolff [CBTF] 10th Jul 2009 - 11:44:52
Thanks THE 2 (258|302) K32 10,610 dark2002wolf [THE] shaile [CBTF] 09th Jul 2009 - 08:56:56
Thanks THE (260|301) K32 9,578 dark2002wolf [THE] shaile [CBTF] 08th Jul 2009 - 17:29:18
Chubs (249|296) K22 10,945 dark2002wolf [THE] shaile [CBTF] 08th Jul 2009 - 05:57:32
014 Mac 010 (344|248) K23 9,015 aco.mne [THE] macready08 [CBTF] 07th Jul 2009 - 02:49:42

DeletedUser

Personally in favor of THE about darkwolf, an outta respect darkwolf is inactive an I know he is so it's not really fair to include him into the stats to boast about.

So in all honesty it's only been like 2-3 caps that were worked for. However we still have yet to launch our ops on them. Give it a few days and we will see how the stats look then.

DeletedUser

Paddy, stop trying to argue with them.

And yeah, stats don't mean a lot right now. They're eating our inactive account (minus the 2 most recent caps) and we have more important things to go after right now.