w27 PnP war

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

is it a nice game? Honestly now. (no sarcasm or irony in this post)

DeletedUser63403

Just right for you....

/seriously: you havent played AOE in your life?:icon_eek:

DeletedUser63403

Of course it does... if you havent played the pillars of gaming world... mario,dave,prince,doom,aoe etc etc... you got no right to own a high end console like PS3. You put name of gamers to shame! i hatez you!

DeletedUser

Wait wait wait-

Grass made him not in the mood?

:icon_confused:

what do you think? he posts a picture of a cemetery, and all you think about is grass?!

If you can't even have a reasonable idea of what is going on, don't even try to attempt to put in a point.

Respect the dead, don't be selfish. Last time someone on W13 made your mistake, Shards organized 100+ players on a crusade against that person...

selfishness.gif

selfishness.jpg

DeletedUser

Of course it does... if you havent played the pillars of gaming world... mario,dave,prince,doom,aoe etc etc... you got no right to own a high end console like PS3. You put name of gamers to shame! i hatez you!

great

DeletedUser

Of course I have lost someone. Both young and old have lost someone, whether the person has passed away or gone away. But trying to make others feel bad and bring up a death in an argument is foolish, because simply this is the internet, and no one will truly feel sorry for you.

Except for those he has told about the situation. PM, in case you haven't realized, both Chris and myself are much weaker flamers than we have been before. Both of us were hurt due to RL matters.

If you can't respect the deceased, get the heck (I don't curse, okay?) off the forums. In fact, don't bother coming back here until you have realized that the dead are to be respected.

In an argument, if you bring up a person who passed away, the person won't instantly feel sorry for you; but instead they will criticize you for it.

he didn't ask me to feel sorry for him. He showed me why his PnP was declining.

And don't ever, ever presume I would mock the deceased or the dead. It shows pure disrespect to the highest degree.

I can't believe you would go to such an extent as to talk about death in a "PnP war".

I can't believe you would be such an ignorant, arrogant, prideful fool to disrespect the dead, to whom you owe a lot.

And look at the damage you caused, PM:

epic_fail_on_rails_train_containers.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1-sorry but why dance around the point?
2-So you are saying you are the best at PnP?
3-You know why I am not in the mood for PnP or must I say it here in the public?

My reason for not being in the mood has something to do with this

[spoil]
9905_08_4---Graveyard_web.jpg

Now due to you making me post why you have most definetly lost my respect[/spoil]

which you knew already before you started acting as a great forum master.

And you said you are a great forum master not player, i thought this game was TribalWars not TrbalForumer. Might be mistaken :icon_confused:

1} I did not know that the correlation between your RL pain and TW flaming was that extensive, thus I did not know that was what hurt your flaming.

2} I am not saying I am the best. Just that I am better than you.

3} the forums are part of TW. So it is a completely valid strength to be more atuned to the forums:icon_wink:

Is that the best you can do? If so:

[spoil]
1531_fail.jpg

you_fail.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

1} I did not know that the correlation between your RL pain and TW flaming was that extensive, thus I did not know that was what hurt your flaming.

2} I am not saying I am the best. Just that I am better than you.

3} the forums are part of TW. So it is a completely valid strength to be more atuned to the forums:icon_wink:

Is that the best you can do? If so:

[spoil]
1531_fail.jpg

you_fail.jpg
[/spoil]

ok as you are better then me, i give up to you in this PnP war, you won

Edit: Oh as i have given up which means i can do my next move without you saying you cant take a punch? as I have lost to you :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

there are 2 huge villages that are not players from your tribe

http://en38.tribalwars.net/guest.php?screen=map&x=451&y=370

And to me it seems it wont cause a war if there isnt any

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Awaken
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LGN
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

image.php
[/spoil]
They're allied with us and are going to fight with us in a war.

Yes, attacking them would be a great idea :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

what do you think? he posts a picture of a cemetery, and all you think about is grass?!

If you can't even have a reasonable idea of what is going on, don't even try to attempt to put in a point.

Respect the dead, don't be selfish. Last time someone on W13 made your mistake, Shards organized 100+ players on a crusade against that person...

selfishness.gif

selfishness.jpg
Omg >_>

I said that because I knew he was reading my posts, although he claimed to not be.

DeletedUser

They're allied with us and are going to fight with us in a war.

Yes, attacking them would be a great idea :icon_rolleyes:

check stats, your tribe has exchanged villages with them already in the pass week, 3 villages to be exact

DeletedUser

Except for those he has told about the situation. PM, in case you haven't realized, both Chris and myself are much weaker flamers than we have been before. Both of us were hurt due to RL matters.

If you can't respect the deceased, get the heck (I don't curse, okay?) off the forums. In fact, don't bother coming back here until you have realized that the dead are to be respected.

he didn't ask me to feel sorry for him. He showed me why his PnP was declining.

And don't ever, ever presume I would mock the deceased or the dead. It shows pure disrespect to the highest degree.

I can't believe you would be such an ignorant, arrogant, prideful fool to disrespect the dead, to whom you owe a lot.

And look at the damage you caused, PM:

epic_fail_on_rails_train_containers.jpg
First off, what is with you and him posting epic fail pictures?
Just to be cool, I'll do something similar
jesus_facepalm.jpg

There. Now I feel cool.

You're being foolish. All I said was that you won't get sympathy from the internet, not that I didn't respect the dead.
And I never said you would mock the dead. :|

DeletedUser

3 in a week? Thats odd, if it was a month i would say ok, unless your tribes suck and cant be organised?

Anyways why have allys in your same K? I have never heard of that before. Only elites do it now?

DeletedUser

Omg >_>

I said that because I knew he was reading my posts, although he claimed to not be.

yeah, and disrespecting the dead is a great way to get positive attention:icon_rolleyes:

First off, what is with you and him posting epic fail pictures?
Just to be cool, I'll do something similar
jesus_facepalm.jpg

There. Now I feel cool.

How on Earth is bringing in God cool? That is disrespectful even more so than what you said about the dead. Mocking God and mocking Christ? That violates the commandments, and the teachings of the prophets and gospel-writers.

You really ought to learn real respect.

You're being foolish. All I said was that you won't get sympathy from the internet, not that I didn't respect the dead.

It was implied by your foolish tone. And it is obviously a possibility if you would also mock God in such a sacrilegious way.

And I never said you would mock the dead. :|

you didn't need to say it. We both know that is what you meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.