w27 PnP war

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

My dad is an artist. He hates limiting the creative work on people's imaginations. He often will just ask me for a topic for painting and then go on from that, he doesn't lay out a foundation.

yeah, so who is the artist? you or your dad?

C'mon chris. We both know it's you.

DeletedUser

ok now that im 100% its not Dart then i know this is just another noob that wants us to stop flaming him as a noob and start with Dartship, well me and dart were just practicing our Flaming skills. n00b

it was funny how you posted a bit like Darty. Tricked me there for a while but now that you failed why dont you really tell us what your real account it?

DeletedUser

keep guessing, children.

You two ducklings are pretty far off:lol:

Ducklings? As far as I know, I am a human teenager. To me, ducklings refers to something that is inhuman and small. Are you saying that I am a monstrosity? That isn't very humane of you, now is it?

DeletedUser

ok now that im 100% its not Dart then i know this is just another noob that wants us to stop flaming him as a noob and start with Dartship, well me and dart were just practicing our Flaming skills. n00b

it was funny how you posted a bit like Darty. Tricked me there for a while but now that you failed why dont you really tell us what your real account it?

y'know, you guys are pretty sharp for a bunch of riffraff. Skunks smell better than you eels do.

@FartShip, you really are lacking in what I heard you aquired. I must have come to the wrong place to meat a good flamer.

DeletedUser

Ducklings? As far as I know, I am a human teenager. To me, ducklings refers to something that is inhuman and small. Are you saying that I am a monstrosity? That isn't very humane of you, now is it?

Maybe is scared of ducklings so he calls others that? or maybe his a chicken for hiding under an alias and calls others ducklings who dont hide under an alias

DeletedUser

y'know, you guys are pretty sharp for a bunch of riffraff. Skunks smell better than you eels do.

@FartShip, you really are lacking in what I heard you aquired. I must have come to the wrong place to meat a good flamer.

Who is this noob?

DeletedUser

Read the rules. Insults are not allowed, and can result in an infraction or ban. Seems you didn't feel the rules were important to either read or follow.

Only one person called me fartship, and that was Blaze. Blaze doesn't have that style of writing, but people from the olden days heard that.

So, who are you? A clown hiding something?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe is scared of ducklings so he calls others that? or maybe his a chicken for hiding under an alias and calls others ducklings who dont hide under an alias

what? you don't like roast duck? I do, it's delicious:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Read the rules. Insults are not allowed, and can result in an infraction or ban. Seems you didn't feel the rules were important to either read or follow.

Only one person called me fartship, and that was Blaze. Blaze doesn't have that style of writing, but people from the olden days heard that.

So, who are you? A clown hiding something?

Seems like you be the hypocrite of all time. You deleted the "coward" and you know it from your post. You forgot you edited it, didn't you?

DeletedUser

You know every post you make gets me closer to who you are. From a long list it came down to 2 people

DeletedUser

Double posting is against the rules if it will fit in one post.

Mr. Goody-Two-Shoes, going to report me? You don't have the guts to! Because you know that if you do, you will look like the little, slimy, coward that you are!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Mr. Goody-Two-Shoes, going to report me? You don't have the guts to! Because you know that if you do, you will look like the little, slimy, coward that you are!:icon_twisted:

oh look at mr I am a PnP master now. If you were a real PnPer you would post under an alias :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Goody-Two-Shoes? Hey, Gil, look someone thinks I follow the rules:lol:

That's the funniest thing I saw since PM tried to be a good flamer:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.