w27 PnP war

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Awww, boo-hoo. You're going to go cry yourself to victory? You stand no chance:icon_twisted:

You know, you are nothing more than a cowardly flamer who would rather bully and hurt people's feelings than post valid comments or arguements.

You should just leave people who actually want to enjoy the forums alone and not bully us to death.

You're nothing but a big meany and your "Hand of God" tactics won't work. People will realize what you really are soon: a monster of the forums.

DeletedUser

Lol, then if you dont know what PnP is you must be a noob. Look go play world 40

And er stop with the alias, its so obvious, why come to w27? You never even posted with this account on world 40, points havent changed 54 before and 54 now. The account was made on the 10th a few days ago

Alias noob said:
2} I joined W40 a few days ago to save the name for a pre-made I hope to join with a few friends from RL

vs

http://www.twstats.com/en40/index.php?page=player&id=7528364 said:

Now then, i know for sure you are not stampcoin, his not that dumb. Cant be blaze. He wont make a mistake like that.

DeletedUser

Thanks, you made this easier

You know, you are nothing more than a cowardly flamer who would rather bully and hurt people's feelings than post valid comments or arguements.

You should just leave people who actually want to enjoy the forums alone and not bully us to death.

You're nothing but a big meany and your "Hand of God" tactics won't work. People will realize what you really are soon: a monster of the forums.

vs

Don't say that. THB ftw!!!

Golden Thread said:
3} Dartship is a n00b, case closed

Edit: You see now. Dartship didnt flame you but you flamed him first, you started this upon yourself. You are the worse forum flamer i have ever come across

DeletedUser

Darty, this war is far from finished. You don't have a ghost of a chance, not with your pathetic attempts at flaming :D

DeletedUser

Darty, this war is far from finished. You don't have a ghost of a chance, not with your pathetic attempts at flaming :D

lol look at post above, nevermind i copy-pasted it into spoiler under

[spoil]Thanks, you made this easier

vs

Don't say that. THB ftw!!!

Golden Thread said:
3} Dartship is a n00b, case closed

Edit: You see now. Dartship didnt flame you but you flamed him first, you started this upon yourself. You are the worse forum flamer i have ever come across[/spoil]

DeletedUser

well to be honest.. this thread has had its desired effect:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

We've discovered there are currently two people not on your ignore list

DeletedUser

3 in a week? Thats odd, if it was a month i would say ok, unless your tribes suck and cant be organised?

Anyways why have allys in your same K? I have never heard of that before. Only elites do it now?
Because, as I mentioned before, we are working with them to take out a different tribe in our K.
And what do you suggest? Find a tribe ten Ks away? :icon_rolleyes:

yeah, and disrespecting the dead is a great way to get positive attention:icon_rolleyes:

How on Earth is bringing in God cool? That is disrespectful even more so than what you said about the dead. Mocking God and mocking Christ? That violates the commandments, and the teachings of the prophets and gospel-writers.

You really ought to learn real respect.

It was implied by your foolish tone. And it is obviously a possibility if you would also mock God in such a sacrilegious way.

you didn't need to say it. We both know that is what you meant.
No, God is supposed to be cool or something. I went to this Jesus convention thingy once, and they sang a song.. It was like "God is cool, God is great, God is...everything" or something similar.
But I remember they had really good cake. Mmm, I love cake. Don't you?

Mock God? :icon_confused: I didn't think I did. But I guess you interpret things differently.

DeletedUser

no, my worst one was ten years ago when I was seven. I couldn't sleep for a week:icon_cry:
I don't think that is humanly possible for a 7 year old to not sleep for a week :icon_confused:

"-The record for the longest period without sleep is 18 days, 21 hours, 40 minutes during a rocking chair marathon. The record holder reported hallucinations, paranoia, blurred vision, slurred speech and memory and concentration lapses."

Hmm, that's the record, but that person was mid 30s :icon_confused:

I wonder...

DeletedUser

Couldnt sleep for a week properly, anyways i found out who Golden Thread is and i thank her/him for what (s)he has done :icon_wink:

If (s)he wants to appeal her/himself itss up to her/him

DeletedUser

I don't think that is humanly possible for a 7 year old to not sleep for a week :icon_confused:

Hmm, that's the record, but that person was mid 30s :icon_confused:

I wonder...

I have partial insomnia:icon_cry:

@THB, I told you who I am on skype, so you know who I am:icon_wink:

It's just fun to watch everyone else guess:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.