In which CBTF announces it won't feed the crocodile.

• Thread starter DeletedUser73174
  • Start date

DeletedUser

How could THE lose? Its simply impossible.... I have ak icemans profile picture as my backround on my computer its simply impossible for THE to lose. besides their tribal huggers with BD. THE + BD = enough force to conquer the world. If they can conquer the world theres no way they can't eat up a few top 10 tribes.

DeletedUser

How could THE lose? Its simply impossible.... I have ak icemans profile picture as my backround on my computer its simply impossible for THE to lose.

:icon_eek:

You have AK's pic as your wallpaper?

***whispers to AK***

"You might wanna keep an eye on this one..."

DeletedUser

How could THE lose? Its simply impossible.... I have ak icemans profile picture as my backround on my computer its simply impossible for THE to lose. besides their tribal huggers with BD. THE + BD = enough force to conquer the world. If they can conquer the world theres no way they can't eat up a few top 10 tribes.

what if something unexpected happen :icon_cool:
JPolman can guess what kind of events can be :lol:

DeletedUser

what if something unexpected happen :icon_cool:
JPolman can guess what kind of events can be :lol:

I take it you have a history with THE Calarasi?

Aco, I like your sig. I was thinking of doing something similar some time ago, but felt Edvard Munch and Vincent Van Gogh a bit closer to my personality and public image.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its not hate for THE :icon_biggrin:
Right now im bored, happy peoples make me ungry.
Soo, a bad combination right now :icon_twisted:

There is a gossip that say some w8 peoples wanna migrate in w30.

DeletedUser

Who told you they start with new villages/new accounts ?
They can always take some accounts from w30.

slates9

Well I guess so. Will be looking forward to it if it happens. Anyway, back onto topic

Not very far into the war yet, but I felt like some more stats

Side 1:
Tribes: CBTF CBTF-D
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Timeframe: 07/07/2009 18:26:00 to 16/07/2009 17:39:27

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 6
Difference: 24

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 240,054
Side 2: 57,457
Difference: 182,597

image.php

DeletedUser73174

Alrighty, doing some catching up here.

If you really get angry over an online game, then you should seek professional help.

Or at least take a deep breath and a bit of a lie-down. I definitely agree with you.

Still, I have sometimes wondered whether someone is really angry (or whatever emotion they're expressing), or if they are putting it on as an act, for manipulation in the game or just for fun. Other times it's quite obviously real, of course! Get your therapists ready, eh?

Next topic, Mac! What can I say? Personal ally: Was, Is, Will Be, as the old slogan goes.

--V

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

vilthuril said:
Next topic, Mac! What can I say? Personal ally: Was, Is, Will Be, as the old slogan goes.

I don't think I would ever give my fried a reason to leave my tribe.

DeletedUser

vilthuril said:

I don't think I would ever give my fried a reason to leave my tribe.

DeletedUser

Its not hate for THE :icon_biggrin:
Right now im bored, happy peoples make me ungry.
Soo, a bad combination right now :icon_twisted:

There is a gossip that say some w8 peoples wanna migrate in w30.

You should let me know who and when they plan on coming. :)

DeletedUser

All arround THE and they come from 4 tribes alive in w8 at this point :icon_biggrin:
I will join THE as i like to read THE forums as old times. :icon_twisted:

spleen mage

All arround THE and they come from 4 tribes alive in w8 at this point :icon_biggrin:

Fair enough, we'l be running out of asses to kick soon anyway :icon_wink: And most of the better players from W8 have already left.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Myia isnt a female name for an account? are you using females now?

DeletedUser

/back on topic

concrete wrote:
:
The reason why mac left:

Well i'm sad to announce mac left us, we were having a few discussions on wich we couldn't find an instant appropiate solution we both agreed.
We both had the same intention: making CBTF big and strong, but we didn't agreed on the applied methods.
Therefor we had some chats to try to resolve this, but we got to accept mac like he is and mac got to accept some methods can't be used by someone with power in cbtf.
So for now it's best mac leaving and this thing cooling down, for other questions ask him.I don't mind you having him as pa, just remember tribes first then pa's

His heart is still at the right place, so he won't attack cbtf or erevos.
So i'm requesting you all to also not attack mac.

We still are ranked 10th , pretty good for a rim tribe, if you ask me.
We're still having our act together mates.
We still got 80active players who should be fighting for each other and we're still winning against the nr 1 tribe, let's make our next op's a big succes.
If you want to honour mac, sign up for the teamwork...
Only when everyone plays for the tribe and not for themselves we might become nr 1 someday.
Had to bold those bits. They made me actually LOL.
Mac left because you were recruiting players who would rather run than fight. However, now you have seen he was right in what he was saying, so have tried to get everyone fighting.
I wonder why concrete didn't come on here and post it himself. Maybe he realised he was wrong? Maybe he thought he'd look a fool? Maybe he realised he was a hipocrite!
If you're gonna loose your best player, then at least stand by your reasons for him leaving.