Looking for maybe a German Tribe

DeletedUser

I'm looking for a Tribe. Maybe a German Tribe because my english is'nt so good
I'm at place 318 of Ranking and you can find me on Continent 47

DeletedUser

your going to get
kickban2.jpg

thecheez

I figured thats what you wanted. Me to insult you in Germanese. I mean German.

DeletedUser

I said "Burning Angel, You are stupid." In German.

you asked for it...

you are just like a little kid with indentity problems and you try to fit in with others by acting tough and still for some reason you always end up gunned down by (almost) whole w7 P&P... it's just amazing that TK an RPC can agree on one thing, you are biggest idiot in w7 forums (after "macken" or something like that) deciphering your posts here...

so here's five bucks go buy ice-cream and then have fun with your gameboy and keep your trap closed when others are talking...

thecheez

If I were a little kid then you wouldn't have to argue with me. You'd be better off ignoring me wouldn't you. More to the point you wouldn't give me money.

DeletedUser

Uhh, peace to all on the forums pl0x? You guys just totally hijacked this guys thread (course, that's spam, so I must approve), he was just trying to find a tribe...

DeletedUser

:icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Uhh, peace to all on the forums pl0x? You guys just totally hijacked this guys thread (course, that's spam, so I must approve), he was just trying to find a tribe...

it's not allowed to form a tribe based on nationality, so searching tribe based on nationality is not allowed either...

or maybe this is trap set by GMs and i get for revealing it for public! :icon_eek: