Oh Ralphie!

Nyxx

Reaction score
I will openly admit that there are rare moments in tribal wars which leave me completely puzzled. Just couple of days I had one of those moments. Out of nowhere I had this in my mailbox:

rolfk.jpg

Now this is something that certainly leaves a warm 'wut' feeling in the mouth. So in this 'propolsarr' vvv wants to nap both PKs and sci to make a coalition against their former ally tse. I quickly looked at vvv's profile and saw ralph listed there in barons or diplomacy (not anymore :lol:).

Furthermore, little birds sang such to my ear that alliance pact between vvv and tse has been dropped. And it would appear that ralphie was banned for sending inflammatory IGMs. I know that after my answer to this 'propolsarr' (which was a single word of two letters, begins with 'n' and ends with 'o') the messages I received were not so nice things, but certainly not enough alone to warrant a ban. I did however report the 'propolsarr' too and put stupidity as reason, so could have been that.

So I wandered to twstats and found this:

image.php

So it looks that ralphie-boy is going down and fast. Just in couple of days he has managed to lose about 150 villages.

Edit: This is the second high-village count player from tse to go bai-bai in matter of months, the other being serious-cat. This is the second 1k+ villages recruitment of v v v where the recruited players' only job is to lose those villages to enemy.

Overall, this stunt receives the following ratings:
Originality: 7/10
Unexpectedability: 9/10
Lolworthiness: 9/10
Severity of consequences: 8/10
Hilariousity: 9/10

Overall rating: 9-/10

124342628436.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Me too, always fun to watch PKs rip on a Sci spy and tool :p I just wonder if ralf sent the mails or if it was Lord Dahaka when he was logged into ralfie o_O

Nyxx

Reaction score
A spai :D

So that's the official explanation. It's quite far-fetched and imaginative, but not really that original. No points for you. And I know that is not the case.

DeletedUser

A spai :D

So that's the official explanation. It's quite far-fetched and imaginative, but not really that original. No points for you. And I know that is not the case.

I've been sayin it for weeks on the PnP, it's even common knowledge in W5 that ralfie and LD are neighbors and LD checks ralf's tribes' forums using his PC. Wake up nyxx.. it's old news, not a cleverly concocted cover story, unless of course you're crediting me with the ability to time travel and pre-pwn your PnP.

Nyxx

Reaction score
I've been sayin it for weeks on the PnP, it's even common knowledge in W5 that ralfie and LD are neighbors and LD checks ralf's tribes' forums using his PC. Wake up nyxx.. it's old news, not a cleverly concocted cover story, unless of course you're crediting me with the ability to time travel and pre-pwn your PnP.

It is a pretty thin straw you're trying to grasp there. Your theory simply doesn't hold much water, does it?

• If Ralf was a known sci accomplice like you imply, why was he not simply kicked from tse and then nobled out.
  • If Ralf was a known sci accomplice like you imply, why would vvv recruit him. After all, as you say, old news, known to all. Surely vvv wouldn't have done the recruiting.
  • If Ralf was a known sci accomplice like you imply, why would vvv put him in position of power (although a very brief one). If it was all-known fact, surely they wouldn't have done that.
  • If Ralf was a known sci accomplice like you imply, why would vvv and tse drop their alliance pact. All that for one ralf.
  • If Ralf was a known sci accomplice like you imply, why would he still be in vvv?

Now how would these fit into your real-life friends theory? Answer is simple: They don't.

But it is no surprise that you would try to grasp to these straws to smear sciros. After all, they did destroy your previous tribe and your current one that is mostly made of r2 stragglers is being pulverized. You have absolutely no room to do anything in-game, so as a last resort you try to troll PnP forums trying desperately to derail each and every topic into anti-sci hullabaloo. In the history of w5 I have seen many forum clowns such as encaladeus, sylvestru or vojd, and I certainly recognise one when I see one.

Now I would appreciate some healthy input from somebody in either vvv or tse.

DeletedUser

But it is no surprise that you would try to grasp to these straws to smear sciros. After all, they did destroy your previous tribe and your current one that is mostly made of r2 stragglers is being pulverized. You have absolutely no room to do anything in-game, so as a last resort you try to troll PnP forums trying desperately to derail each and every topic into anti-sci hullabaloo. In the history of w5 I have seen many forum clowns such as encaladeus, sylvestru or vojd, and I certainly recognise one when I see one.

You actually think I started posting the fact that he was a spy weeks ago just because I knew that this would be posted today? C'mon nyxx.. don't go dumb on us now.

DUMBUMCLUM

Well, ralf was being an idiot and refused to attack the LFKD for over a year, so TSE decided we didnt need him anymore. VVV took him, and just before being banned (for stuff which I probably just shouldnt say here just in case) he sent around 350 attacks at me, it was hard to count cause some were landing as the attacks we still being sent.

Ralf got word of the attack from one of our players, we know who it is, but im not going to say who. Under completele fear he cracked, sent a bunch of attacks, and while cornered he decided it would be a good idea to do banworthy things.

No comment about the VVV stuff he brought up. I don't fully understand what's going on :icon_rolleyes:

And on a completely unrelated note,

Clearly, this isn't the sort of guy we want in our tribe... Its bad for the reputation, you know?

Any questions?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

A lot of proposals flying around.

Now I would appreciate some healthy input from somebody in either vvv or tse.

Nothing healthy there :)

Lets try this:

[*]If Ralf was a known sci accomplice like you imply, why was he not simply kicked from tse and then nobled out.

Because they are point whores? :) (and Ralf previously had backing from many others and sci were allies).

[*]If Ralf was a known sci accomplice like you imply, why would vvv recruit him. After all, as you say, old news, known to all. Surely vvv wouldn't have done the recruiting.

Where have you been nyxx? VVV not recruit :icon_eek:

[*]If Ralf was a known sci accomplice like you imply, why would vvv put him in position of power (although a very brief one). If it was all-known fact, surely they wouldn't have done that.

Because they are point whores? :) (Plus conditions have to be met. They also have sci council members already. Another one or 3 whos counting)

[*]If Ralf was a known sci accomplice like you imply, why would vvv and tse drop their alliance pact. All that for one ralf.

Did i mention point whores? :) (They also don´t share much of a border)

[*]If Ralf was a known sci accomplice like you imply, why would he still be in vvv?

Points anyone..?

We revoked Ralfs invitation several months ago as we have had more than one of our accounts used by sciros already as many could tell you. Not that we mind just couldn´t be bothered entertaining another one with our fake forum. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Time after time we asked Ralf to join our operation and I had many fights with him only because he didn't join. The front towards us where Ralf was positioned at had litle defence to nothing, he had a nap with Benx so most likely he was far to scared for attacking. I spoke with one of his friends who said that he feelt forgoten. I then compared him to Ralf, I showed him how much he was helping more than Ralf did. That leaked back to Ralf and it was enough to ask VVV for an invite somehow and then. VVV accepts him? Weren't we allies and allies do not invite from eachother. I mailed the barons since one had invited him before gong and speaking to andrew which was a misstake. He was a friend and that was everything so they took him in, I did show him all the wrongdoings of Ralf like:

Never attacking lfkd in over a year. Refusing to join the operations and cries over it, he went into a quiting mode everytime.

Lorddakha or whatever his name is did sneak in on Ralf computer which Ralf admitted later and solved. But thn a Sci player mails on of the accounts I sat "Thanks for the support" and shows the reports of 30k of each village against lfkd. Ralf had troops but didn't use them for TSE when we needed them, the last replies when asking for troops and sitting were "No" after I demanded a reply.

This guy had friends in TSE and everyone without Ralf agreed to be checked. So I had enough, we were going to take him out after we removed Mattius in k50 but he suddenly got invited to VVV. And I even got an reply like this from Dragonwestgate or whatever: "I'm thinking about making a poll about him staying" when I said to kick him out in every message. Was this an ally?

So Andrew really is the only one who made VVV to what it's today the rest is the old VVV leadership. Whoch I like to call it Hoplon V2. Hoplon on them!
How many invited didn't I reject from VVV or perhaps TRN who worked with Sci or Rs/whatever that name was.

We were going to regret everything and Ralf would show us so much. But after 302 or 350 atttacks that Neo mentioned, I gave a signal for the tribe to attack. Ralf did recive fakes, a player sent them to early. However after that he gave up and most likely just didn't want to lose something he couldn't win so he tried to get himself banned. Ralf was a coward and most likely didn't dare to attack lfkd becuase he perhaps wouldn't win in his view, it was better to eat inactives for a year and never send out support in the tribe. Ralf did send support to some extent but he never gave me a number to help out on other fronts rather than what's around him.

In anycase when I contacted people then Dragonwestgate got yelled out and it seemed to work a while. He wer going to join Sci and everything and got his prives removed. Only problem with that was that he olny changed the description and didn't get demoted from the duke prives he had. So VVV is red untill Ralf is kicked out, specially since they supported him. I can't explain in words how happy I'm with Ralf gone, it's about 1000 villages extra for us which goes for the tribe and people who help out when needed. not one who just mints or just run around, screams like a girl. I'm Happier than ever with Ralf gone.

On a side note Sertious was a good guy and were willing to join operations, however when we last asked him then we would recive half of his nukes for an operation, the rest was wanted for close nobling. But a week later we didn't get replies from him. For about a half year he blinked red, I did manage to contact who ever it were in the account but that was another player. Who barely replied at all. This one crossnobled the times he nobled and sniped villages. At one point he went red more often and then grey. Sertious real mail was for some reason deleted as well, so there was no way to contact him. I indentified him on a few pages since I know what he worked with. His last activity were on the 7th septemeber if I remember. Sertious was a good guy and actively supported when needed.

With Ralf gone we can do so much more.:)

(Hard to write big posts since I'm on a 1920x1080, so it might be a bit thick)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This day in Tw will be remembered. The best day in Tw's history.:)

DeletedUser

he had a nap with Benx so most likely he was far to scared for attacking.

i don't know nothing abaut NAP, but i'm sure he was shit scared all the time! :lol:
my diplomacy is the same as PKs.
he was light red so there's no way he could be 100% safe.

i jut didn't attack him since i have a lot of other targets that make a lot more problems then he did.
in fact, he was a very good (smart) boy.

DeletedUser

Not, then I guess he made that one up in his mind.:lol:

Either you attack or the enemy attaks and that's it. I can imagine how it's to stay scared for so long.:p

DeletedUser

Well, ralf was being an idiot and refused to attack the LFKD for over a year, so TSE decided we didnt need him anymore. VVV took him, and just before being banned (for stuff which I probably just shouldnt say here just in case) he sent around 350 attacks at me, it was hard to count cause some were landing as the attacks we still being sent.

Ralf got word of the attack from one of our players, we know who it is, but im not going to say who. Under completele fear he cracked, sent a bunch of attacks, and while cornered he decided it would be a good idea to do banworthy things.

No comment about the VVV stuff he brought up. I don't fully understand what's going on :icon_rolleyes:

And on a completely unrelated note,

Clearly, this isn't the sort of guy we want in our tribe... Its bad for the reputation, you know?

Any questions?

I see some truth in what he says :lol:

DeletedUser

Interesting...

Could I have a copy of Ralf's recruitment mail into V V V sent to me, please? It's a missing link in my theory that, if I recieve and find what I'm looking for, I'll be able to help out both V V V and ~TSE~.

Sending it to me on the forums would be the best bet, or if not then to my E-Mail address (Kustard_King@hotmail.co.uk)

DeletedUser

That mail was sent to me, I got pissed over that they invited him right away over that letter.

"More or less, I'm crying and don't want to stay here anymore, I want to join VVV".

The demands for Ralf return were:
Give me sitting or Attack lfkd right away to a given target.

That was impossible for him. So was his stay in world 5. He wanted to come back, but he wouldn't attack under a threat and wanted to come back as a hero. I asked him if he were dumb. Obviously he was.:lol:

DeletedUser

That mail was sent to me, I got pissed over that they invited him right away over that letter.

"More or less, I'm crying and don't want to stay here anymore, I want to join VVV".

The demands for Ralf return were:
Give me sitting or Attack lfkd right away to a given target.

That was impossible for him. So was his stay in world 5. He wanted to come back, but he wouldn't attack under a threat and wanted to come back as a hero. I asked him if he were dumb. Obviously he was.:lol:

No sir, I asked for a copy of it. You're a little biased and credibility is an issue.
If there's something you don't want me to see in particular, cut the sentences out and replace them with "*Deleted sentence*".

DeletedUser

Dragonwestgate whatever who invited him should still have it. My inbox is most likely more filled unless his own mistakes keeps filling in.

DeletedUser

great reading
it was funny at the start of the post then it got way too dramatic

way to go W5 :)