[Reminder] Don’t Poke The Imperials

DeletedUser

thx :)

3 months o_O, dude: that's not soon :p By that time BD will own K42!

DeletedUser

Hmmmm...

In 3 months, THE will be taking vills in K31 and EreVos will be a rim tribe fighting us from K11 with their biggest player being 40k points.

Actually, that was too generous.

EreVos simply won't be here in 3 months. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Hmmmm...

In 3 months, THE will be taking vills in K31 and EreVos will be a rim tribe fighting us from K11 with their biggest player being 40k points.

Actually, that was too generous.

EreVos simply won't be here in 3 months. :icon_razz:

:icon_cry: dont be mean, ill be here even if im the last man standing in my new 112 point village :lol:

i have never been rimmed yet, and i aint boasting either as long as i learn more and have some fun im happy

DeletedUser92

Joy, you know I love ya! :) But, I think I read between the lines on that post of yours; its not looking good for you, at the moment. We'll see! I mean, lets face it, this is war. Its a war THE isn't fully on the borders of.

Yet. :)

DeletedUser

Joy, you know I love ya! :) But, I think I read between the lines on that post of yours; its not looking good for you, at the moment. We'll see! I mean, lets face it, this is war. Its a war THE isn't fully on the borders of.

Yet. :)
well a few of your guys/girls are well within the 58 hour noble reach so thats close enough for me ;) (misinterprated border i think<<:icon_redface:)

i may start nobling away from you so its like chasing a rabbit lol i have alot of nobles now thanks to pax killing 12 of them :icon_rolleyes: just think in like 6 months time i could be in k1 lol,

DeletedUser

While keeping an eye on my neighbors today, I noticed something... Paxthorax (THE member) is now rank 1 in ODD and also almost in ODT - and hasn't lost a village to EreVos yet... And yes, it's EreVos that's attacking him. Now... Guess who EreVos' main target seems to be at the moment? :icon_razz: He gained almost 9m ODD in considerably less than 48 hours :icon_eek:

To spice up this post a bit, I'll post a few stats:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: paxthorax

Side 2:
Tribes: EreVos
Players:

Timeframe: 02/07/2009 00:00:00 to 19/07/2009 01:35:23

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 0
Difference: 28

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 229,779
Difference: 229,779

image.php

http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.php?page=player&id=1424083&mode=history

DeletedUser

Pax is a beast. :)

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: paxthorax

Side 2:
Tribes: EreVos
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 46
Difference: 46

image.php

Side 1: 392,613
Difference: 392,613

image.php

the pink panther

Side 1:
Tribes: THE BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Guards EreVos CBTF CBTF-D
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 611
Side 2: 386
Difference: 225

image.php

Side 1: 117
Side 2: 20
Difference: 97

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,952,235
Side 2: 2,854,970
Difference: 2,097,265

image.php

Side 1: 1,077,520
Side 2: 149,251
Difference: 928,269

image.php

DeletedUser

Lol BS, i have a number of reports from your tribe and you saying differently. If attacking and attempting to noble 1 or more of our members isn't aggression, then I guess france and germany were peacefully plodding along together during WW2...

And please stop trying to get other tribes to protect you against us, you want a fight, fight us, don't try to get BD and THE to join in, you great big girl, fight us yourself, and leave OUR name out of this thread which has nothing to do with either your tribe or ours!

Oh snap! He called you a great big girl, ED! Lol! (Watch it slye boy, all the girls in my tribe scare the hell outta me, so if its the same everywhere, that could be seen as a compliment.) :icon_razz:

Still, all joking aside, from an outside perspective, this could seem actually quite true since Twstats shows ED having nobled some Beyond villages over the last couple days...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh snap! He called you a great big girl, ED! Lol! (Watch it slye boy, all the girls in my tribe scare the hell outta me, so if its the same everywhere, that could be seen as a compliment.)

Still, all joking aside, from an outside perspective, this could seem actually quite true since Twstats shows ED having nobled some Beyond villages over the last couple days...

Ha, always sum1 notices the post b4 u get to delete it :p

I was actually going to retract a lot of that post, oh well... still this is off topic, this is about the war with BD and erevos and gaurd, not about ED and BEYOND

DeletedUser

I have done nothing special. I am sure anyone from THE or BD could do the same :)

DeletedUser

I have done nothing special. I am sure anyone from THE or BD could do the same :)

can you send me your troop count? or let me sit you ? lol

no nice work, i have seen most the reports of the nukes that have been sent and i thing you lost 1 village but got it back pretty quick (wasnt us either)

i think im at 15 dead nukes and 3 trains down at your walls, you gotta run out of troops soon ??????? either that or there wont be one live nuke in k32 lol :icon_eek:

i reckon in 3 weeks you gonna be on 30 mio od overall already over the 20 mark :icon_rolleyes:

ill keep sending ;0)

DeletedUser

Well, actuallly, I have lost one today... poor village was catted into the ground and your member thinks it takes six nobles to take a village. :icon_rolleyes: I gave it to him ofter one... hope he enjoys his own carnige. Renobling is never fun. :icon_twisted:

We will have to see how long he holds if for.

The OD keeps going up! But that is a misconception, I am far from being out of troops. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Let him rebuild it before you take it back. It's the least he can do for ya. :)