SCI declares war on VVV

DeletedUser

Are you also proud of your tribe? How is that by the way, still kickin? Seems like you and SCI don't have as much to be proud of as you think...
For any clueless readers that will most likely spam this thread shortly after, similar to all other threads, his tribe (he was the founder) was SCIR0N, currently ranked 28th. Congrats on a job well done.

Actually that is not really correct. bounderboy was the founder of the original SCI Tribe. He was a dissenting vote when we decided to break up. He went along with the majority. While he was one of the Dukes of SCIR0N, that was for a relatively short period of time and eventually lost interest in the game and left. The troubles in SCIR0N occurred long after BB was gone.

DeletedUser

All very interesting but you see, you accused me of conspiring to hack my own account.

I'm so glad you think you can read my mind. It is true that I was not sure if I would come back - and when I left I told them that.

You did by giving out the pw then claiming it was 'hacked' even though you had quit and gave rights to your tribesmates. As far as reading your mind, no, just the references to you quitting all over Sci forums. Maybe it was just another one of these 'misunderstandings' you guys seem to have all the time.

I presume your reference to the plague was an attempt to make light of my medical condition. Well just so you fully understand how abnormal and cold a human being your are my father died about two months ago from complications related to what I am diagnosed as having - its called Type II Diabetes suffered by millions world wide. The simple fact is if my blood chemistry did not come back to normal I would not have come back.

Mmmk, so I'm a cold human being for something that happened to your father that I didn't know about? Everyone has problems dafty, PnP forums is generally not the place to dump your purse out onto the table. I was making light as a polite way to say that I simply don't care about your RL problems. If you were a friend or someone I respected then I would, but you are not. If it's a crime to be indifferent to people i consider strangers that advertise publicly for sympathy then lock me up.

DeletedUser

A The troubles in SCIR0N occurred long after BB was gone.

The troubles in Sciron as you well know started due to BB and yourself dafty.

On the other topic:
Having previous involvement (before i realised what capitalism really meant) within a pharmacuetical company with devices to monitor and control diabetes i would recomend more physical exercise and better diet for the average office worker and people who are on the computer a lot which is the biggest prevention of type 2 diabetes. Itś not a nice thing to have and i can safely say that if/when any cure is found it won´t be economically viable for us. You can be sure these companies will make sure of that for as long as they can. All the best.

DeletedUser

Actually that is not really correct. bounderboy was the founder of the original SCI Tribe. He was a dissenting vote when we decided to break up. He went along with the majority. While he was one of the Dukes of SCIR0N, that was for a relatively short period of time and eventually lost interest in the game and left. The troubles in SCIR0N occurred long after BB was gone.

Everything I said is true. Bounderboy founded SCIR0N, like I said.

Yes, he bailed on his tribe, as you also said, but at least before doing that, he supported red dots against allies... which brought about a big mess with HaitaX, TDD, and ~=A=~, which carried over into ~TSE~, and that plus the merge with HOPLON basically led to that ~TSE~ war with SCIR0N, and as much as I'd like to claim credit for getting rid of SCIR0N, I won't be as bold as saying ~TSE~ had nothing to do with it, because more than likely, that did affect it too.

Either way, who really cares? Blast from the past, blah blah, BB doesn't play w5 any more, SCIR0N fell, HaitaX fell, TDD just kinda hang around, claiming that SCI is evil but not actually doing anything about it, R2 fell, LotD fell, DFB fell, on and on. In other words, same old news that has been around in w5 for ages :icon_rolleyes:

*Goes to ignore the forums for another month or so, yet still knows nothing will be new by then either* :\

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Go SCI, keep up your good work:
Attacker: Rafeki
Village: 3Water Temple (920|751) K79

Quantity: 2500 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 2500 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

:D

DeletedUser

Weak one.

Side 1:
Tribes: SCIOVA SCIR0S PKs DL

Side 2:
Tribes: V V V V V V+ ~TSE~ 1337

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,063
Side 2: 1,939
Difference: 1,124

You do notice that the difference it's bigger (with more than 100 villages) than 2 days ago, right ?

And to make it even more accurate, relative only to the V V V family :

Side 1:
Tribes: SCIOVA SCIR0S PKs DL

Side 2:
Tribes: V V V V V V+

Side 1: 2,490
Side 2: 1,520
Difference: 970

It seems to me that, according to this stats, your family it's the weakest link. In other words, LFKSci n00bs are owning V V V elites :lol:.

So when you're loosing so obviously, it's hilarious to post something like that. It make you look a bit desperate.

DUMBUMCLUM

Please don't group us with VVV :icon_neutral:

And that 100 village boost is just KingbenX nobling Ralf meed. Most of your family hasn't done a thing to those 4 tribes... and it doesn't take skill to noble an inactive account. Just a hell of a lot of excess nobles.

DeletedUser

Just a hell of a lot of excess nobles.

Years of hugging gives that advantage, once all the V V V(+) inactives has been eaten by the remaining PKsCI actives it'll appear that V V V are suddenly much smaller :)

DeletedUser

Weak one.

It seems to me that, according to this stats, your family it's the weakest link. In other words, LFKSci n00bs are owning V V V elites :lol:.

So when you're loosing so obviously, it's hilarious to post something like that. It make you look a bit desperate.
Like i said a few times before, V V V has a lot of isolated villages into scir0s backstabbing, erm land.
Once V V V got rid of those villages, + eats its own frontline inactives we'll see how fast sciova will be getten rid off, but as fast as RFG though.:p

DeletedUser

Like i said a few times before, V V V has a lot of isolated villages into scir0s backstabbing, erm land.
Once V V V got rid of those villages, + eats its own frontline inactives we'll see how fast sciova will be getten rid off, but as fast as RFG though.:p

V V V has a lot of villages in SCIR0S land because V V V recruited players from R2-TRU of course, also because they used to huggle much better before that happened...

DeletedUser

And SCIOVA does not have isolated players? We even have a complete K isolated, but we're still winning there. Also, we all knew that this fight would come some day. Rather poor planning to have so many undefendable vills is those locations.

DeletedUser

And SCIOVA does not have isolated players? We even have a complete K isolated, but we're still winning there. Also, we all knew that this fight would come some day. Rather poor planning to have so many undefendable vills is those locations.

Blub you tard, I'm on your side in this war... Of course they know SCIOVA has isolated villages, its where they're munching up the most gains from the entire SCI side of the war

drxavier

I guess you don't have the tactical knowhow to understand what going on here :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I guess you don't have the tactical knowhow to understand what going on here :icon_wink:
Its a former JB clanner that tries to take it by the good old ways?
Or is it a PA you teached the game?:p

DeletedUser

TDD just kinda hang around, claiming that SCI is evil

Evil is a little harsh although they tend to prove themselves right for any claims made if you would like to make it. There are still a few good people with a conscience there.

Believe it or not unlike most tribes we are still confident sci will fulfill our goal. :)

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Oh yeah, It's very obviously that I am desperate. Look how much I am being attacked or how much they noble from me, or from people in my area :)

And we are loosing so obviously? Like rowan said, after we lost those villages/players that are Isolated, we will see.

DeletedUser

Woah, I thought or stats would be a lot worse.

TDD do a lot, just that none knows it.:D

DeletedUser

are TDD NAPed/Allied with LFKD?

Side 1:
Tribes: TDD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PKs DL
Players:

Side 1: 1