2x premade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i will be making a premade tribe for the next 2x speed world.they are rare so it could be a while,im starting this early so we have plenty of members gathered up and ready for this world to come.past world experiences will be needed to join,along with war experience,and your idea of good troop numbers at this point will be needed to be sent to me through forum mail..if we are lucky then there will be a low member cap for the tribes in the next world.accepting one baron,forum mod,and an informer.im accepting any possible names that you believe necessary for the new world..:lol:
one i thought of was
name:undecided
tag:-?-
it was a previous tribe on this world when i first started but as far as i know it has failed,but i wasnt the leader.everyone is welcome to TW stat me for more information on my worlds.

thank you all for reading.

DeletedUser50105

You led Hatred. on W41? The tribe that failed horribly?

DeletedUser

i will be making a premade tribe for the next 2x speed world.they are rare so it could be a while,im starting this early so we have plenty of members gathered up and ready for this world to come.past world experiences will be needed to join,along with war experience,and your idea of good troop numbers at this point will be needed to be sent to me through forum mail..if we are lucky then there will be a low member cap for the tribes in the next world.accepting one baron,forum mod,and an informer.im accepting any possible names that you believe necessary for the new world..:lol:
one i thought of was
it was a previous tribe on this world when i first started but as far as i know it has failed,but i wasnt the leader.everyone is welcome to TW stat me for more information on my worlds.

/fail.

Not a one word post.

DeletedUser50105

Actually i think Epic Fail fits better:lol:

This guy is a real joke, you'd be hard pressed to find a worse leader imho:icon_biggrin:

Unless you drastically change the way you led in W41, which i dont see happening:)

DeletedUser52157

I can think of two worse leaders than he, and they both posted above me :)

DeletedUser50105

I can think of two worse leaders than he, and they both posted above me :)

Considering i've never led a tribe(as the main leader) and you've never been in the same tribe with me youre just making an assumption. I dont think i could do worse then you though:lol: In fact i dont see how i could not do better then you:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

you cant call me a bad leader due to the fact that my tribe led themselves for 3 days while i was banned.we stayed in top 20 without a leader,we didnt fail,i gave away my leadership to someone and they screwed us over.ive never been the main leader of a tribe that has failed.the hatred i run now is brand new.the last one was disbanded long ago.

DeletedUser

you cant call me a bad leader due to the fact that my tribe led themselves for 3 days while i was banned.we stayed in top 20 without a leader,we didnt fail,i gave away my leadership to someone and they screwed us over.ive never been the main leader of a tribe that has failed.the hatred i run now is brand new.the last one was disbanded long ago.

the fact that you put your tribe in a position where they had to lead themselves is proof enough of your incompetence:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser52157

Aitas you are and will always be a nub in my book. Timmy I don't know anything about how you play, all I know is your a spamming fool :)

DeletedUser40113

be nice to aitas woody^^
hes the embodiment of pure awesomeness^^

DeletedUser50105

Aitas you are and will always be a nub in my book.

Now thats not nice:icon_sad: Not that i care what you think about me at all, i could care less really:icon_razz: Not that i think to highly of you either. But since youre the all knowing, i guess youre right, im a nub:icon_cry:

be nice to aitas woody^^
hes the embodiment of pure awesomeness^^

I wub you to:icon_redface:

Be nice to Aitas? I'm not sure how to do that :p

I know its your way to show you care:lol:

DeletedUser

one i thought of was

OMFG... This has to be some kinda joke or something... So you had a fail tribe on w41 and you want to name your new tribe after a fail tribe on w15.
You should honestly ask Amanda to lock or delete this post ASAP for your own good. The alternative is not pleasant.

riots171205_wideweb__470x313,0.jpg

DeletedUser

That photo is of the Cronulla Riots in Sydney.

Racial violence. You should probably delete it LB :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.