SCI declares war on VVV

DeletedUser18695

Its cute to asume were losing the war, again and again I will say, the start of a war doesnt determin the outcome.

So for the last time, SCI suck and will get owned.

DeletedUser

In other words, LFKSci n00bs are owning V V V elites :lol:.

Watch what you say, last time I saw, just four of the "V V V elites" kicked SCI's ass, taking what... 370 villages in a month and a half, while only losing about 14 (with about 12 being mine when I went away for the weekend without a sitter :p)? Mmmmm, yeah... we suck :\ If ReV was still around you could add them to the war stats, and that would certainly change them a lot... yes, stats are that easily influenced... they are not as important as you seem to think. However, while on the subject, let's check yours... WOW nothing but barbs and inactives since October 17th, 2008, except a handful of villages from a temporarily inactive account about a month ago (and most recent conquer being a 651 point barbarian village)... you must be so proud, what a contribution to PKs... Delete please, you are embarrasing the rest of us, giving w5 a sim city reputation. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8060

Its cute to asume were losing the war, again and again I will say, the start of a war doesnt determin the outcome.

So for the last time, SC I suck and will get owned.

Edit: Underlined the subliminal message in the sentence. :)

DeletedUser

Awww how cute, the n00b grew some balls and thought he could PnP.

Before you start posting things like that, whether you think they are funny or not, do your research to avoid looking like the dumbass you now seem to be.
As the saying goes... "Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright (gogod in the interview with KK) until you hear them speak (see above post^)"
Yes, in case you didn't pick up on that subliminal message, I just called you stupid :)

Side 1:
Players: GhettoGirl07
Side 2:
Tribes: SCIOVA SCIR0N SCIR0S
Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 212
Side 2: 0
Difference: 212

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 2,116,194
Difference: 2,116,194

image.php

Sorry, lost my train of thought... what were you saying again? :icon_rolleyes:

Wilky1992

I totally agree with everything Tennismaster said, infact, I was going to post the exact same thing, unfortunately he beat me to the punch :(. However, to just further on his points:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: GhettoGirl07

Side 2:
Tribes: SCIR0S SCIOVA
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 182
Difference: 182

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,824,039
Difference: 1,824,039

image.php

That is her stats against just the remaining SCI branches, incase you felt there was a need to pick that most came from SCIR0N. Also, incase the "forever" timeframe isnt acceptable, I used the 3 months instead, kay?

So, Ghettogirl sucks does she, she is going to get owned will she?
Well, I, for one cant wait for that to happen. Do provide proof when it does though, because thats the only way I'm going to believe it :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Someone will regret he don't post even less times on this forum.:p

DeletedUser8060

Someone will regret he don't post even less times on this forum.:p

You are right I forgot the basic rule: "Never argue with morons they drag you to their level and beat you with experience".

Still I quite like the fact that tennismaster had to resort to throwing abuse in order to compensate for his lack of a healthy sense of humor. :)

As for calling me stupid: It takes one to know one :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Abuse? Far from it...
If you can't stand the heat, don't play with matches :)

DeletedUser8060

Abuse? Far from it...
If you can't stand the heat, don't play with matches :)

oki :icon_redface:

Btw, my original post was not an attempt in PnP I was just browsing the forum and it hit me as something funny. I have done the same in the past for Wigsplitter in the same attempt to make humor. Sorry if it wasn't someone's cup of team rest assured that I am NOT trying to enter the PnP scene.

DeletedUser

Ah, wigsplitter is funny... I remember the first times I saw him post... I was a baron in SCIR0N, and I thought his post was ridiculously dumb, so I flamed it, and then found out that he was a SCIR0S duke, and that *almost* made me decide to delete it, but the post was dumb enough that it deserved the flaming, so I left it and had a good laugh about it with some friends :p

bounderboy

Everything I said is true. Bounderboy founded SCIR0N, like I said.

Yes, he bailed on his tribe, as you also said, but at least before doing that, he supported red dots against allies... which brought about a big mess with HaitaX, TDD, and ~=A=~, which carried over into ~TSE~, and that plus the merge with HOPLON basically led to that ~TSE~ war with SCIR0N, and as much as I'd like to claim credit for getting rid of SCIR0N, I won't be as bold as saying ~TSE~ had nothing to do with it, because more than likely, that did affect it too.

:\

Actually founded SCI main tribe which SCIRON turned into - did leave regrettably but life does that.. however never did any of crimes you said.. and tbh Daftwager is the major force that I wanted to give congrats to.. awesome...!!! go SCI.,..

DeletedUser45475

more meat for the grinder

Curious to see how stats will change over the nex tweeks, i feel a great war is upon all and the outcome will be the same as always.

Probably rediculous alliances or NAP's beeing fromed or wait maybe we will see a fight that will forever stay a fight and not collapse to reform a new tribe.

although not all collapses have turned into weaker tribes, one thing is for sure i see many people underestimate the tribes or the individual players strength and knowledge in this

Goodluck to all !!!

DeletedUser

however never did any of crimes you said..

It must have been some other Bounderboy that was duke in Sci then. Even his sitter was honour bound to continue as planned.

As much as you would say it was for a personal friend this was all part of Daftys plan to get -A- into the war against LFKD at any cost wasn´t it. :)

However -A- reluctance was not only due to internal problems.
Some smart player with foresight (which we found out after we started attacking them the second time) had the thought that they may end up the only ones warring LFKD. They had their doubts when SCI failed to show up for a major offencive then were sure when both RFG and SCI failed to show up for a second time. It didn´t take long after their commitment to be proved right.

Of course the average sci player, which sciros council call inactive noobs, was not all aware of this. So you were even defending against your own players who were helping their friends and allies as is the norm.

Strange how you can change tactics so easily while fighting others and coming up against the same defences and never once changed against lfkd or should i say PKs....

DeletedUser

Actually founded SCI main tribe which SCIRON turned into - did leave regrettably but life does that.. however never did any of crimes you said.. and tbh Daftwager is the major force that I wanted to give congrats to.. awesome...!!! go SCI.,..

Meh, I nobled some of your villages in K52 that were still supporting bownaxe as I took the villages, and I know that was not a sitter either :\ Thanks for the honesty though -.- Doesn't matter though, it's in the past, you're gone, so is SCIR0N, and TDD still holds grudges against invisible tribes, as chingis rants about more random things that nobody really cares about... While you're working on all your conspiracy theories, mind telling us who *really* shot JFK?