who would you like to see kk interview next !

DeletedUser

yup i enjoyed gogod interview with kk and would like to see more of that stuff here :)

as of who would i like to be interviewed next ... i would like to know the game from the noobs side how would a pointwhore see this game or the duke of a small active tribe "not more than"100k all !!!

why do they even still bother to play and how they get their fun

just trying to give kk some more ideas and help him to make more stuff so if you dont like it just pass ... no flaming pls

DeletedUser

Heh, it looks like you want some of your own members, and members of your sister tribe intervieuwed.:p :icon_wink:

Anyway, there are so many potential people to intervieuw, who will make an interesting intervieuw, i'll let KK make his own choise. :)

DeletedUser

as of who would i like to be interviewed next ... i would like to know the game from the noobs side how would a pointwhore see this game....

Whats so interesting about noobs and pointwhores?

Matt76827

Guys flaming him is beyond pointless. A little bit of flame in the stats thread is fun this is just boring.
Though as a note for elboba in the future putting "no flaming pls" makes people want to flame you.

I also think that "why do small tribes (and players) keep going?" is a fair question. However I don't think it merits a full interview with said people to find out the answer and there are many other more important people KK can talk to.

DeletedUser

I've already got a list. I've even included one of the few remaining active members of STEEL on it, which should give you some idea as to the diversity of players I'm interviewing.

DeletedUser

thanks kk am looking forword to what you will do next

also thanks matt for the advice

part of why i still play this game is that i cant let go of something i realy work on for 2 years of my life so i wonder why would a player with a handful of villages stay for 2 years

what is his dayly routine ?! still farming?
how they got their fun and whats they openion on the big wars that dont /cant see them

maybe a little boring but we got nothing else "new" to do as it seems we have done all !

also their explanation of why they go on may provide a new view of this game and help open our eyes to a hidden beuty

keep playing to protect your 2years work make players quit after attacked and many villages taken as they feel its done and they lost !!
others "as you matt and like tazen" keep going take more villages and make a come back :)
thats not a skill diffrence :icon_idea:thats a personality diffrence.:axemen:

DeletedUser

Topic name: who would you like to see kk interview next !

intelligent ppl :)

DUMBUMCLUM

I've already got a list. I've even included one of the few remaining active members of STEEL on it, which should give you some idea as to the diversity of players I'm interviewing.

almost 10 people have accepted the interviews. I can verify that this is plenty diverse. LFKD folks have been tough to convince though :icon_sad: one candidate blocked me and the other made completely illegible responses that I've just considered to be a "no thank you"

DeletedUser

almost 10 people have accepted the interviews. I can verify that this is plenty diverse. LFKD folks have been tough to convince though :icon_sad: one candidate blocked me and the other made completely illegible responses that I've just considered to be a "no thank you"

Not being blocked was one of the job requirements.. looks like yer out of a job :p

DeletedUser

Oh, I've spoken to the one that blocked you. They've agreed.

DeletedUser45475

look , all players who are still here wether it's with 1 village or 1300 or after 2 years deserve a saying in this, we all have our share and history in this world good or bad and all history is fun to me

DeletedUser

hey are they off-topica commandments?

copy cat :p

and yeh but this time:

hey Darkraven9, my od just went up to 800k, what's yours?

(improvement)