My quiting i thought would be fun.

DeletedUser

When i Quit W8 i also left KNT.

I thought i left on good terms i left a good bye post a week prior.

And in between the time i became inactive and when i finally quit W8, i thought about how as it was my first world and i learned a TON. I was always in a safe zone. And as i saw my area become bluer and bluer so where the people around me most where in the same safe zone nobling inactives and barbs.

SO for that reason when i left KNT i didn't clear my villages. Why?! I guess it was because the people around me have never done anything really for our area we never had an major battles since joining KNT.

So when i get mail like this...

Black-Knight66 on 24.07. at 23:55
er yes lol i am tilq of old i dont know if you remember him as it was long ago when my acct got banned deleted for logging into a rl friends acct for him so i could watch his vils, but w/e lol not the point, point is the villages are to be given to the tribe right? or did u decide not to quit after all? in this case i personally will stop all attacks
Black-Knight66 on 24.07. at 23:52
well i seem to remember clearing one vil to all of a sudden have to clear it again? btw you should set a sitter so we may take the vils easier and keep our nukes for our enemies

~Tilq

Staats on 24.07. at 22:47
I didn't fight back.

I just didn't empty my villages

Black-Knight66 on 24.07. at 10:19
you told us you was quitting, henceforth you should be gifting villages to tribemates, instead you fight back, you wish to be remembered as a traitor? a backstabber? as that is what people are saying of you in the forums, what a way to go out, as a traitor......

I get a little annoyed, all people want any more on thsi server are free villages, and when i refuse to give i am a traitor. thats bull shit. i was loyal to KNT/C for over a year. Now if i get any more QQ mail i will use my nukes on them and show them what its like to get attacked back.

( Thats not the only mail i got just the most recent)

DeletedUser

Yeah you are being lame. If you don't respect the players in your k then give the vills to someone you do. You should have emptied your vills. or set a sitter. If your not going to then hit delete and move on.

DeletedUser

I never said i do not respect them.

But if they want my villages its not ganna be as easy as sending a 5 min noble train.

Plus its sad seeing alot of the players attack me not only KNT/C .. [DT] also ..

No rams with nukes .. really how long has W8 been closed meanign thats how long they MUST have been playign this game.

DeletedUser

I honestly don't blame you. I had to clear a lot of villages owned already by my tribe when I was still on the world. Are people so lazy now that they have forgotten how to scout, or are unwilling to use a nuke or two that was sitting idle already?

DeletedUser

eh i wouldn't call you a traitor, just more so of being a pain, but then again if they weren't helping in any wars then they shouldn't mind losing troops

DeletedUser

What?! KNT is full of useless point whores? Who would have guessed?

Mass recruitment obviously does pay off.

DeletedUser

Ah quiting is so sweeet..one last final battle with the noobs :>

*Theodred*

Tbh, the people that were around you say you really did not help KNT.
You say you were loyal to KNT, now you threaten to send nukes to KNT players.
You are a traitor IMO. You've turned against your friends, and that is being a traitor.

There is nothing wrong with no rams in nukes. If a wall is at 0, then the fewer the rams the better.

*Theodred*

BTW - Staats, in the mail you said you didn't fight back, yet you sniped his train. If that isn't fighting back, please tell me what is.

DeletedUser

I didn't snipe anything. I would like to see reports.
All I did was not clear troops .

DeletedUser

Oh just wanted to add quick.

Over 1/2 my villages are empty since i lunched on the bunnys.

That was 10 Fake noble trains (60 nobles)
70 Nukes.
And 3 Stacks of D

Lost at the bunnys wall to make a entrance for a few players.

( i might add i grabed 2 villages off my noble train fakes)

So basicly i was just showing my last BANG! like everyone should have when quiting a world.

And also i am letting everyone know my villages are mostly empty. Though people have attacked some stacked villages only to find out ''oh wait D troops no thank you''

( and this is after they cleared the villages i have 6 villages empty from people who cleared and didn't noble.)

*Theodred*

WTF
grrrr im ******* ****** this statts dude says hes quitting yet a vil i had scouted finding empty kills 4 nobles, i then scout again find troop and send nuke kill all troop, now again noble train friggin dead wtf someone spikin his vils?

You dodged his nukes and then brought troops back to defend... or you just brouht in def troops. So much for not defending!

DeletedUser

When I quit, I won't be clearing any of my villages for anyone that's disrespectful.

People won't be getting free villages from me if they act like it's their right. It is a privilege for a player to be gifted villages by someone that's quitting.

In fact, if anyone attacks me without it being pre-arranged, I will clear and noble villages from them, even if I'm quitting.

Staats, you did the right thing.

If they don't give you respect, don't give them villages. Easy as that.

DeletedUser

When I quit, I won't be clearing any of my villages for anyone that's disrespectful.

People won't be getting free villages from me if they act like it's their right. It is a privilege for a player to be gifted villages by someone that's quitting.

In fact, if anyone attacks me without it being pre-arranged, I will clear and noble villages from them, even if I'm quitting.

Even though I disagreed with most of your posts in these forums (naturally, being former CLOROX myself), I agree entirely with your posts. I've never quite understood whether stacked villages remain stacked after an account is deleted or not. I surely hope so, because I stacked a few hundred K HC into one of mine before I deleted. :lol:

*Theodred*

We respect him. No-one has said they don't. I'm pretty sure he did not want to play W8 anymore. He wanted to help KNT but in this current stage when people need the villages for nukes and defence, it starts to bother them.

If he said before, I'll be defending, then I would hand it to him. People would nuke him adn clear the villages properly.

DeletedUser

We respect him. No-one has said they don't. I'm pretty sure he did not want to play W8 anymore. He wanted to help KNT but in this current stage when people need the villages for nukes and defence, it starts to bother them.

If he said before, I'll be defending, then I would hand it to him. People would nuke him adn clear the villages properly.

Did you read that mail he quoted?

That is not respect.

*Theodred*

He's not openly disrespecting him. Just saying that some people are bring up points againt him.

DeletedUser

He's not openly disrespecting him. Just saying that some people are bring up points againt him.

Threatening someone with the brand of being a traitor is, in my opinion, disrespectful.

He doesn't just say that other people are calling him a traitor and a backstabber.
It's his own opinion he's expressing, too...

what a way to go out, as a traitor......

I definitely wouldn't gift villages to someone that spoke to me like that.