My quiting i thought would be fun.

*Theodred*

I look at it differently, I suppose I'm used to abuse :p

Sorry Staats. I didn't mean to be disrespectful.

DeletedUser

You dodged his nukes and then brought troops back to defend... or you just brouht in def troops. So much for not defending!

Like i have said.

I don't stack or snipe my villages.

Now i wounder if the thought ever crossed anyone's minds after i stated i sent ALL my nukes at the Bunnys that maybe some survived.

I mean 75 nukes on 20 villages i think some made it back ( if not a good few dozen). Now since mainly my K-03 villages have been taken, i am guessing that was one of the players. Now let me just say Ram speed attack from K-03 to K-w/e it was i sent was almost 400 hours.

So ya most of my Nukes returned about mid nobling of my K03 villages.

*Theodred*

It did cross my mind, I remember you saying you still had nukes left :p

But.. apparently, the player scouted then cleared the village against, sent another train and subsequently the SECOND/THIRD train died.

DeletedUser

It did cross my mind, I remember you saying you still had nukes left :p

But.. apparently, the player scouted then cleared the village against, sent another train and subsequently the SECOND/THIRD train died.

Highly doubt that story.

But once again i am interested in seeing reports.

DeletedUser

Hey all, I really doubt any of this matters. It was nice being on your side for awhile Staats, sorry about the confusion around you leaving. Have fun in any and all future endeavors!

DeletedUser

I've never quite understood whether stacked villages remain stacked after an account is deleted or not. I surely hope so, because I stacked a few hundred K HC into one of mine before I deleted. :lol:

From my experience, they stay there unless the village the troops belong to is nobled, or someone tries to clear said village.. What I've allways wondered, is do the admins add extra troops to whatever is already in there, when you lose villages for rule breaking.
You could build HC to the max, then keep getting yourself banned and accepting the punishment, just to get more def in your villages before you quit...

DeletedUser

From my experience, they stay there unless the village the troops belong to is nobled, or someone tries to clear said village.. What I've allways wondered, is do the admins add extra troops to whatever is already in there, when you lose villages for rule breaking.
You could build HC to the max, then keep getting yourself banned and accepting the punishment, just to get more def in your villages before you quit...

The amount of troops put in ban-lost villages is related to the amount of points a village has.

I'm fairly sure that, when a village is lost to a ban, the troops in the village are removed and then 1k sw/sp per 1k points are put in the village (to a maximum of about 11k sw/sp, even if this goes over the max farm space).