Oh Ralphie!

DeletedUser

There's nothing you need to tell me kustard. If you even tried to solve anything then you were as far away from it that you could be.

Yes I want to finish the world without someone that will backstabb me as soon they get a chance. And panicking and making loid noices isn't even close to solving anything.

I looked through that inbox and can't find the mail as I said before it was more or less a saying that he want to join. He didn't feel good in TSE and was bored. Nothing can justify an invite, specially when we told VVV that we were taking him out. Of course Ralf would never join again because he didn't belive we would attack. I told dragonwestgate that he was only assuring that ralf gets taken out more than before Well we would do it in anyway. But, Ralf had a few chances of comming back.

Give me sitting or Attack lfkd. He couldn't even send 50 nukes. However he demanded that he would come back as an hero. I said No to that and VVV still insisted at keeping him.

And yes there's small tribes around, I always aim to have several senarios for what I do. There's plenty of ways, relations can be destroyed just like they can be created. I don't do anything without a good plan in mind. There's some relations that can be broken and new ones formed. Once a tribe breaks a new one may be created. Remember to always have a reason for a war as well for a relation.

What you did was to point out merging adnd mass recruiting that were to happen in TSE. That's what we call flamming so I pointed against you, right words for right topic. If you want to make a point then you should sat what you clearly means.

I see that we do as well got people who noble Ralf villages. A specific one who is not welcome in our area.

VVV is a nap now but if they keep making these mistakes like Helioc do, then the question is if they're worth to bother with.

Kusty if you want to be considered as a friend then you should have spoken with me on msn about it. Listing mistakes piss people off.

This time I did hit the send button.

DeletedUser

VVV and TSE certainly have no reply against you :)

Don´t feel too secure though. Pks have almost achieved their primary objective of cleaning out the core...... at the expense of the rest of the LFKD.

I don´t know why they were allowed into your original 3 tribe circle really, according to DFB rules of engagement:

"11. Asking us to become a member of a family tribe is an act of war. Asking if your tribe can become a branch of DFB (as in a family tribe) is considered an act of war." :)

Surely DL and DFB should have stood proud. You had a chance to declare war on them again when:

"3. Sending messages/invitations to our members regarding joining your tribe is considered poaching and an act of war."

What about those that left:

"8. Leaving our tribe is considered an act of war."

Now this should have been the final straw:

"12. Harbouring refugees (players we have had problems with in any way shape or form) is considered to be an act of war."

Unfortunately it looks like no going back for DFB:

"1. You need 3 players within DFB to vouch for you."

And there is only tpwch left.

While you may think this won´t happen to you only tpwch voiced out about you getting called PKs family on the maps section for example. This was immediately answered by two PKs players which said everything looks great. Although King Benx did agree... that the size was too big.

PKs leadership did keep up appearances long ago but this changed once DFB was out the way. The bettertwin will tell you even PKs leadership say LFKD is dead. It is difficult to even pick out a war that PKs have won without the help and coordination of SCI and not just in recent times.

So DL rulz.
Well i think everybody calls you PKs-sci family now. If you are fine with that no problem. If not then it isn´t your enemies you have to worry about.

DeletedUser

Yeah I have never been in DFB and have no involvement with their rules so I am not sure of your point there.

DFB disbanded because the leaders quit and so did many other players in the tribe so players moving from there to DL and Pks made sense really.

PKs and DL get on fine for the moment and Im sure we will continue to do so. If we ever manage to get down to just us two tribes it will probably take another 3 years so I will worry about that when it happens.

edit: DL still totally rulz!

DeletedUser

VVV and TSE certainly have no reply against you :)

It is difficult to even pick out a war that PKs have won without the help and coordination of SCI and not just in recent times.

I 'v read some absurd things on here (including some of my own words) but that has to be the most absurd of them all.

DeletedUser

Well what he said do make sense. Sciova seemed to have had an lfkd spy for a long time. I remember when Ythebear were comming over and I mentioned it to Lucky which he mentioned in their hidden. Lucky started to attack him so I had to mention it. After a while he gets attacks from every direction, so someone high up was a spy before the issue I had came up and after since they might not have found out who it was.

Collin had lucky stop fighting an empty lfkd player with red resouces. Lucky himself always warried lfkd now and then but not the rest of sciova, most likely always waited for a war with VVV. Sciron worked together with them for some time. First came a nap and for some members it went deeper if I remember.. Sciros naped differnt parts o f the lfkd front or players did time to time sice sudden't some players stopped doing anything.

While Sciros haved naped DFB some other members had done napping on their own if I remember correct.. It wasn't I who dugg that up but one mentioned a change of nobling in areas back in Jan-feb. I don't got it in mnid though.

Sciova did support lfkd villages in front of VVV. Why we know this was because several members had Sci support landing on them after villages were taken. So Sci tribes around have helped lfkd tribes. Not in cordination but to get further so they would fight their enemies.

Most likely that is what he means, two tribes might work togethe for their own good, just that someone plans something else behind it.

DeletedUser

I 'v read some absurd things on here (including some of my own words) but that has to be the most absurd of them all.

At least you admit something :)

Write a list without sci assists and to compare write one with. I never said it hasn´t been done only that it is difficult :)

If we ever manage to get down to just us two tribes it will probably take only 3 days untill we realise they win!

Fixed it for you :D

DeletedUser

Jezuz just be careful of forming conclusions based on what could well be false info in the first place.

Actually a lot of 'solid factual conclusion' in tw is often based on spin propaganda etc and then it manages to become a truth based on untruth, which people then cannot see beyond.

Also I can say hand on heart I have never been supported by Sci against VVV then I have never needed it against VVV.

Lucky is a solid aggressive player who sees red dots as red dots maybe others in Sci were just huggy rather than waiting for a war with VVV for more than 12 months.

There are players in VVV who only hug but I dont imagine this is a long term plan to war another tribe just trying to fly under the radar!

DeletedUser

Right, everyone got players who do things on their own and I'm not fully sure about Sciros. However Sciova supported lfkd players. Why I know this is because I recived reports myself of landing support on villages that Sweet Adar took from lfkd. Most often it can be that Sciova players wanted to support lfkd so they would hurt VVV. Even if not a tribe do it then the tribe is still responsible for what all it's members do.

Don't understimate the Sci and VVV hugging 50.:p

THe main problem was inactives and the lack of leaders though, when we warred Sciron it was belived that VVV would either attack sciron or Sciova when spoken to them. Well we all know that it got slowed down as well.

DeletedUser

Lucky is a solid aggressive player who sees red dots as red dots maybe others in Sci were just huggy rather than waiting for a war with VVV for more than 12 months.

Meh, from talking to him, you'd think lucky would be decent, seems like he knows what's going on, wants war, etc... but clearly that does not make him a good player, or anywhere near it tbh :\ There is a lot more to this game than clicking the attack button on a red dot...

DeletedUser

He ca be extremey active and spam quite large number of attacks. But he often gets stuck on the same villages. And he's willing to attack enemies. There's no question about when. He do it right away. That's a good palyer in my mind, a tribe full of Lucky's would be a strong one.:p

DeletedUser

someone mentioned me?:lol:

LFKD was dfb, dl and pks.

with dl and pks now left its hardly the same LFKD it used to stand for and therefore in my oppinion dead(boohoo). on the other hand pks does not need sci to win wars because no tribe is able to claim victories it appears, if the members disband to other tribes, it now appears actually they are still around just in different bins or was it boxes? pfft rediculous metaphor and therefore it is now world 5 law that no tribe can claim victories.
pks hasnt won a war on a single tribe for some time, we have just been slowly pwning you all(other than TDD who are winning by 1). r2 was a sci war, we just maintained the same pressure we always did on R2 unless by some illusion we were ever allied or napd with R2. I know this because k85 is the main pks ex-r2 front and we never increased attacks, only increased success from moving around targets frequently till we found another set of unstacked noob villages to pwn.

DL rule agreed:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Can't say that it's hard to sneak around when you got several large tribes attacking the same tribe. Still R2-tru did quite an impressive work and they did good against lfkd before they got massed.

Btw, are you saying that lfkd failed then?:)

DeletedUser

im saying lfkd was kicking your asses and was always pwning r2 so they didnt really do well even when sci joined in, but going on world 5 rules; i suppose lfkd is just a box and as 90% of the members are still here and therfore no victory can be decided.

so no, lfkd didnt lose, were just working together with local groups now blah bah blah look at me! blah blah blah im going to make some excuses blah blah blah. sound familiar anyone?

then again jesus how about you look at our war stats vs everyone else once in a while, we are kicking everyone ;D and in one box or another the members of lfkd along with the rest of the bad ass bunch will continue the trend.

DeletedUser

He ca be extremey active and spam quite large number of attacks. But he often gets stuck on the same villages. And he's willing to attack enemies. There's no question about when. He do it right away. That's a good palyer in my mind, a tribe full of Lucky's would be a strong one.:p

Brute force will only get you so far... need to know how to use the troops. If you can't do that properly, it really doesn't matter if you have 5k villages that are all 100% full of troops or not, you will still be an easy target.

DeletedUser

im saying lfkd was kicking your asses and was always pwning r2 so they didnt really do well even when sci joined in, but going on world 5 rules; i suppose lfkd is just a box and as 90% of the members are still here and therfore no victory can be decided.

so no, lfkd didnt lose, were just working together with local groups now blah bah blah look at me! blah blah blah im going to make some excuses blah blah blah. sound familiar anyone?

then again jesus how about you look at our war stats vs everyone else once in a while, we are kicking everyone ;D and in one box or another the members of lfkd along with the rest of the bad ass bunch will continue the trend.

Wre lfkd doing that al lthe time and 90% of your members are left? I wonder how every tribe except to Pks maxed out their limits at one point. Where did those players went.:)

R2-tru did good against you from what I remember before Sci joined in. I still do not call four top 10 tribes beeing reduce to this as impressive.:p

The large lfkd alliance got reduced to what? two tribes? We all make progress and sometimes we don't.

I'll let you know when I'm impressed buy I'm never impressed by people bragging.:)

DeletedUser

Brute force will only get you so far... need to know how to use the troops. If you can't do that properly, it really doesn't matter if you have 5k villages that are all 100% full of troops or not, you will still be an easy target.

Lucky should know that well enough, don't ask me why the rest of Sciova didn't join him.:p