Oh Ralphie!

DeletedUser

Because y'all suck big time you would like to become the second merger of a once proud, now pathetic alliance, so you can suck big time togetter?

We prefer sucking less then the VVV while being apart thank you very much.

DeletedUser

Ha. I didn't know PKs were still around. VVV defeated my nooby tribe in a war. :[

darkraven9

I almost need to throw up.
Is this the way sciova is begging for an invite to DL? :lol:

Eh? Slow down there champ... I'm more than happy being a member of SCIOVA. All I want is to see a cool coat of arms from DL. Your really stretching it there by trying to tell me I'm butt kissing.

After all, R2-TRU has a cool one.

Wait... oh yeah... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Eh? Slow down there champ... I'm more than happy being a member of SCIOVA. All I want is to see a cool coat of arms from DL. Your really stretching it there by trying to tell me I'm butt kissing.

After all, R2-TRU had a cool one.

Wait... oh yeah... :icon_eek:
Fixed

So sciova is demanding to dl to change their profile pic?
Its getting clear now that DL is sciova's b1tch.

darkraven9

NO! I had it the way I wanted. Its called sarcasm...you didnt fix anything :icon_rolleyes:

So sciova is demanding to dl to change their profile pic?
Its getting clear now that DL is sciova's b1tch.

Your first sentence here....all right. Not demanding, but suggesting. Hey, you cant blame me for wanting to see a little something, after all both DFB and LotD/LEGION had legit coat of arms, as well as PKs. Im just saying that they can do better than a grainy picture of an action figure. But hey if its working for them, who am I to ask? Just an innocent request.

But then, I read your second sentence! DUN DUN DUN...

Bahahah!

Omg roflmfao lol lol lol :lol:

:icon_eek:

All right...seriously, no.

DeletedUser

NO! I had it the way I wanted. Its called sarcasm...you didnt fix anything :icon_rolleyes:

Your first sentence here....all right. Not demanding, but suggesting. Hey, you cant blame me for wanting to see a little something, after all both DFB and LotD/LEGION had legit coat of arms, as well as PKs. Im just saying that they can do better than a grainy picture of an action figure. But hey if its working for them, who am I to ask? Just an innocent request.

But then, I read your second sentence! DUN DUN DUN...

Bahahah!

Omg roflmfao lol lol lol :lol:

:icon_eek:

All right...seriously, no.
Who are you, with your stupid pacman axe coat of arms pic to break down an action figure with bad resolution?
In other words, what gives an inactive, merger, n00bish, worthless, backstabbing family the right to break down a sucky, worthless, mass inviting, merging alliance that has put all its values asside?

DeletedUser

Who are you, with your stupid pacman axe coat of arms pic to break down an action figure with bad resolution?

He already critisized our pacman CoA, way to go remembering what was said only a few posts earlier... Also, run out of constructive/destructive critisizm lately? All I've seen from you last week has been the same thing put in two or three different wrappings :icon_rolleyes: Me wants proper rant!

DeletedUser

I'm glad W5 P&P hasn't degraded to the point where we're arguing over the decision to change a tribes CoA, that would just be embarrassing.

DeletedUser

I'm glad W5 P&P hasn't degraded to the point where we're arguing over the decision to change a tribes CoA, that would just be embarrassing.

Heh, I had always wondered what would happen if I stopped policing the PnP.. kinda funny tbh. We could make a youtube video called 'Nubs gone wild'. I don't see one topic that's even close to talking about what it's meant to. If people would just start naming topics 'Nubs screaming about random crap(and then number them to keep them seperate)' then I think things would work out much better.

DeletedUser

Heh, I had always wondered what would happen if I stopped policing the PnP.. kinda funny tbh. We could make a youtube video called 'Nubs gone wild'. I don't see one topic that's even close to talking about what it's meant to. If people would just start naming topics 'Nubs screaming about random crap(and then number them to keep them seperate)' then I think things would work out much better.

We're all so lost without you, your majesty :icon_rolleyes:

darkraven9

Odd... I believe whenever you posted it would convolute the topic, whatever it was, to an R2/1337 rules SCI sucks rant....

DeletedUser

He already critisized our pacman CoA, way to go remembering what was said only a few posts earlier... Also, run out of constructive/destructive critisizm lately? All I've seen from you last week has been the same thing put in two or three different wrappings :icon_rolleyes: Me wants proper rant!
Actually pacman is pretty cool, but it sucks so damn badly on a profile of a backstabbing, n00bish, merging, inactive, worthless family tribe like sci.
Maybe a rusty, cheap, broken, worthless knife would be better for your profile, so you point out where you really stand for.
Rowan did you forget to take your meds?
I don't take meds, but i guess it won't hurt if you remind daftwager to take his.
However, you forgot to change your CoA as /part of the family/ sci demanded earlier.

DeletedUser

Odd... I believe whenever you posted it would convolute the topic, whatever it was, to an R2/1337 rules SCI sucks rant....

I know.. those posts about 'hey guys, this isn't about R2/Sci, this is bicky's thread and I think he actually did a good job' were just totally way off topic. Bettter do some more research and see what I actually posted instead of what you expect to see.