Internal problems - true story

DeletedUser

Something here smells fishy, you thought reading another similar called topic? You were right.

Allow me give you some explanations.

I joined this world like 1.5 years ago leading by simple goal – to have fun. Its my first world – and last – I am not willing play another few worlds. I was pure noob – I have no idea about game playing, strategy or tactics. I was trying to compensate that with activity – and pretty succesfull. Later I met few great players – my teachers. It was kilga – one of the best offenders in this world and nnnoora – best defender ever.

In my evolution to todays position I met many players, some skilled and some not, some offensive and some defensive, some friends and some foe's – what I always trying to see in them was real people with their own style of life, who came to this virtual world for same goal – have fun.

About year ago I was surprised how titles and position in tribe change people, how fast they become selfish, arrogant dukes and duchess, barons and generals. They thought their possition allows them speek to me disrespectfully, make offensive remarks and so on. I left eZ and joined -?- - I was not willing stay in such tribe. Quarrells killed eZ family in no time, probably its name says nothing to most of you, but you should know what arised on their ashes – it was AXE.

When -?- falled down, I moved to tH – it was my best time in tw for sure. After verm quit I moved to evil. together with friends to start new era, new beginning, to meet new friends, to fight new battles.

But today history repeated again – Evil duchess offended and threated me. I imediatly left tribe and mailed her to ask if it was done intentialy. Now she mailed me confirmation that yes, she did that knowingly.

I understand that hate mails and PnP on forums are part of game, but I am not willing stay in tribe, where relations like this are rule, not accident.

Whats now? I dont know.

Until today I hated only person ING – JonCooke – all former tH members knows very well why. I rimmed him – but he is not giving up. Unfortunatly to him his new village poped up pretty close to me – somewere in K41 – I will not let him to regrow >.<

Now he has company – evil duchess. No matter what I will do, I will never join same tribe as she.

I am really sorry for all my friends – old ones and new from evil that it happened like this and we cant stay on same road anymore. One is sure – tribe rulled this way will fall down – its just matter of time – and than – maybe than we will be tribemates again – I will miss you all.

DeletedUser

just don t join NL. they are evil they brainwash people and eat children :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

So do Vampfoxes, and they're not that bad :lol:

arg sabotage your killing my argument
emoticon-0121-angry.gif

DeletedUser

vampfox doesnt eat children he eats puppies as there more innocent (after he beats them) :icon_wink:

nope i only beat them up ...
eating them would just mean i can t do it again

>.>
<.<

anyway

uh ssssh i dun do such things
emoticon-0174-bandit.gif

DeletedUser52157

Why does Timmish always turn it into Fox spam? Every thread.

DeletedUser

C'mon Nela, 1 person tribes are so much cooler than tribeless. It's like you get 2 profiles and CoA's.

Kash2Smash

Nelaime.. lol soz for the poeple still playing this world.. but this world has become hell :p boring top 20 tribes are full of families :p how da hell do u still enjoy this world lol... beleieve me all ex -?- have left this world :) its boring :D

/runs away before people start throwing stones at me

DeletedUser

Nelaime.. lol soz for the poeple still playing this world.. but this world has become hell :p boring top 20 tribes are full of families :p how da hell do u still enjoy this world lol... beleieve me all ex -?- have left this world :) its boring :D

W15 is currently one of the most exciting worlds on .net, IMO.

World War, any tribe could win, interesting diplomacy, a great community.

DeletedUser

/me gets a head shot on you with a marshmallow just befor you escape
:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Kashy!!!!!!
Can you make me a new siggy...i want like this vampire theme Rosario + Vampire.I just want my name in it ^_^ like maybe in a corner
It has to have like the rosary from the anime >.> and the females...maybe like the silver haired moka-san from it or maybe with the pink moka-san <.< i iz willing to pay pp. go..go..go :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

stay nelaime you cna take the whole evile out on your own :)

nelaime would surely have a hard time takin out evil alone while beeing threatened by like everyone... he is on his own after all.