Internal problems - true story

DeletedUser

sorry to see you go mate..
i miss kilga and noora and the original -?- too, i miss verm and ryalnos as well.. i quit w15 a long time ago and i had the same reason

im checking w15 stats once a month or so and i hate to see all those noobs grow big. cuz really skilled players quit w15 long time ago.. (well, not all of them and im not talking about myself lol)

DeletedUser

Are there mails of how they Insulted u and or Threatened u?

DeletedUser

Yesterday weewil send circular mail to evil members.
weevil40 on 01.08. at 21:07 For those of you that wonder why Nelaime left us I give you a description of the preceding events. I have a feeling that it is quite different from the story some of you may have heard.
Mission one. Instructions go out to all squad members, "Take as many villages as possible, as quickly as possible from the targeted players in K31 and K42. Claim your own targets in the reservation threads in the squad section of the forum" Nelaime doesn't claim anything and after a couple of days I send a mail asking "Why haven't you claimed anything?" the reply I get is "Why should I attack those n00bs?". I explain that there is ALWAYS a good reason for choosing the targets we do. Villages are finally claimed.
Mission two. I send out a mail telling everyone that there will be a new mission in a few days, the target is AXE and everyone should keep their troops ready for it. I also asked for a list of villages that need support. When orders go out everyone gets assigned 20 targets in K41 that they are to claim. After a few days Nelaime has still not opened the mail with targets, scripts and instructions. Then I get an angry mail from a distraught Nelaime, asking why the support never came when she(?) had mailed N W G three weeks earlier, because of that villages were being now lost! N W G and I agree that a mistake has been made somewhere and I explain this to her. I also ask why I didn't get a list of the villages that needed support and why the mail with instructions still remained unopened. Once again a few days later, still no claims for Nelaime's targets. I send another mail and get the explanation "No time to attack because I'm defending so much". I ask if it would be possible for her to at least send nukes to the targets since no timing would be needed for that, the question is ignored. This is where I contact Kitty and G0liath.
Nelaime mails Kitty, telling her about the support situation and asking if she could get more since only I had sent anything at that point. Kitty informs her that she is aware of the situation and asks why she hasn't been following instructions. She also tells her that unless she starts working with the team she will get kicked out. She is also told to answer if she is able to cooperate or not before any support is sent. Nelaime tells Kitty that she will rejoin if she reconsiders her way of communication and then leaves the tribe, posting an untruthful thread on the public forums about why she is tribeless. After she is told to enjoy her new tribe she proceeds to post a second thread on the public forums, it also describing the reasons for her tribelessness but missing a few important details.

So thats where were the roots:

Squads leader (weevil) was trying to push on me his responsobility for:
-Unability to properly plan and send pre-war support
-Unability to plan pre-war targets
-Stupid orders to waste troops right before war :lol:

Well, good to know thruth - better later than never.

DeletedUser

Few more remarks:

Response to #1. I was having my own op on JonCooke and B@M53. Reason:

R U serious? (390|530) K53 9,071 chandl3r*[EviL.] B@M53*[WRHR] 13th July 2009 - 22:14:37

R U serious? (389|526) K53 9,071 chandl3r*[EviL.] B@M53 05th July 2009 - 00:55:52

R U serious? (390|545) K53 9,071 chandl3r*[EviL.] JonCooke 06th July 2009 - 16:21:32

R U serious? (388|547) K53 8,815 chandl3r*[EviL.] JonCooke 06th July 2009 - 12:40:25

R U serious? (387|547) K53 8,815 chandl3r*[EviL.] JonCooke 06th July 2009 - 12:06:08

R U serious? (388|548) K53 9,071 chandl3r*[EviL.] JonCooke 06th July 2009 - 04:39:49

they took chandlers - so evil villages. If tribes leaders wasnt careing about that - I was . I was not willing to leave them unpunished.

Normaly I am planning missions at least week before - that way I am sure my troops are returned or rebuilded after previuos mission. I mailed to weewil.My letter:
Author said:
Are we in war with UAE? If so why they are not marked as enemy tribe? If no, why we should attack those noobs?
and another one:
Author said:
I have low noble limit, so I must choose targets very carefull >.<
He respond they have good reasons to. That was enough for me - I claimed like ordered:
Author said:
"Take as many villages as possible, as quickly as possible from the targeted players in K31 and K42. Claim your own targets in the reservation threads in the squad section of the forum"
So I followed the orders, claimed and took ~65 villages and wasted my noble limit. (to compare - rest of the squad 10 - in K42) So - my only fault I was asking why? If so, I accept accusation - I never was brainless soldier and never will be.

Response to #3. Weevil and kitty were do not trying to work on their mistakes, but offended and treated me by kicking out or no support sending - nothing to scare me about.
They (leaders) doesnt organized support sending month ago, why they would bother to send it later?

Kick? I wouldnt be surprised if they would accused me in giving AXE villages for free (if my losses would be big enough) and kicked out.

Summing: I left tribe with no organization and no respect to tribe members.

Did I lost somethying by doing this? Certainly no.

What I am doing now? Something what suggestest kitty:

lilbutterfly on 30.07. at 19:28 Enjoy your new tribe :)

DeletedUser

Few more remarks:

Response to #1. I was having my own op on JonCooke and B@M53. Reason:

R U serious? (390|530) K53 9,071 chandl3r*[EviL.] B@M53*[WRHR] 13th July 2009 - 22:14:37

R U serious? (389|526) K53 9,071 chandl3r*[EviL.] B@M53 05th July 2009 - 00:55:52

R U serious? (390|545) K53 9,071 chandl3r*[EviL.] JonCooke 06th July 2009 - 16:21:32

R U serious? (388|547) K53 8,815 chandl3r*[EviL.] JonCooke 06th July 2009 - 12:40:25

R U serious? (387|547) K53 8,815 chandl3r*[EviL.] JonCooke 06th July 2009 - 12:06:08

R U serious? (388|548) K53 9,071 chandl3r*[EviL.] JonCooke 06th July 2009 - 04:39:49

they took chandlers - so evil villages. If tribes leaders wasnt careing about that - I was . I was not willing to leave them unpunished.

Normaly I am planning missions at least week before - that way I am sure my troops are returned or rebuilded after previuos mission. I mailed to weewil.My letter: and another one: He respond they have good reasons to. That was enough for me - I claimed like ordered: So I followed the orders, claimed and took ~65 villages and wasted my noble limit. (to compare - rest of the squad 10 - in K42) So - my only fault I was asking why? If so, I accept accusation - I never was brainless soldier and never will be.

Response to #3. Weevil and kitty were do not trying to work on their mistakes, but offended and treated me by kicking out or no support sending - nothing to scare me about.
They (leaders) doesnt organized support sending month ago, why they would bother to send it later?

Kick? I wouldnt be surprised if they would accused me in giving AXE villages for free (if my losses would be big enough) and kicked out.

Summing: I left tribe with no organization and no respect to tribe members.

Did I lost somethying by doing this? Certainly no.

What I am doing now? Something what suggestest kitty:

lilbutterfly on 30.07. at 19:28 Enjoy your new tribe :)

do you need protection nelaime because ill protect you :p but i cant say i will do any better then lilbutterfly and her tribe for you :p but i am nice :p i wouldn't kick you for loses i would ask for sit and be like make sure you send it when your not online :p should be no problem then as long as you do something while your online lol

DeletedUser

I'm the one playing as weevil40.

The only problem that I have had with Nelaime is that she doesn't communicate. Telling your squad leader that you wont be able to do something that is asked of you is pretty basic stuff... You just don't sit there and do nothing without a word. I agree that a mistake was made when support didn't arrive the first time but that's not a reason to not say anything when you are specifically asked to send a list of villages a second time. If it's been two to three weeks since you originally asked for support and nothing has happened you should realize that something has gone wrong somewhere.

Another part of effective communication is to actually read the mails you get, especially the ones with subjects such as "targets", "scripts", "instructions" etc...

If you are under heavy fire and too busy to attack, you send a quick mail explaining the situation. If you don't like the targets, you send a mail complaining about them. If you don't have enough nobles to take your targets, you send a mail... It's not hard.

And when your duchess asks you to explain your behavior before she gets support for you... You argue your case like a civil being and if you can't come to an understanding after that, you leave the tribe.

DeletedUser

I'm the one playing as weevil40.

The only problem that I have had with Nelaime is that she doesn't communicate. Telling your squad leader that you wont be able to do something that is asked of you is pretty basic stuff... You just don't sit there and do nothing without a word. I agree that a mistake was made when support didn't arrive the first time but that's not a reason to not say anything when you are specifically asked to send a list of villages a second time. If it's been two to three weeks since you originally asked for support and nothing has happened you should realize that something has gone wrong somewhere.

Another part of effective communication is to actually read the mails you get, especially the ones with subjects such as "targets", "scripts", "instructions" etc...

If you are under heavy fire and too busy to attack, you send a quick mail explaining the situation. If you don't like the targets, you send a mail complaining about them. If you don't have enough nobles to take your targets, you send a mail... It's not hard.

And when your duchess asks you to explain your behavior before she gets support for you... You argue your case like a civil being and if you can't come to an understanding after that, you leave the tribe.

that's really a problem? yea but what about real life doesn't it get in the way :p i think Nelaime said something other wise how did she tell her squad she couldn't do it :p yea i can agree if you want support you need a list and check it twice :p its best that way lol. well that would suck but i think support is overrated if your to active to need support lol snipe snipe snipe lol :p

oh yea that is important :p but it also helps getting those mails sent too you to

yea cant argue with that as well LoL you should do that sending mails are important :p but also getting them help :p makes you feel like someone cares

well idk i don't think there is any arguing with kitty shes right and that's that stubborn lol

DeletedUser59908

we can tell rek is back ;P

sfter my convo with you on skype begging to come abck have you actuly came back ?

;)

DeletedUser

we can tell rek is back ;P

sfter my convo with you on skype begging to come abck have you actuly came back ?

;)

red may or may not come back, ill tell you one thing, wait and see what the future holds :icon_wink:

DeletedUser40113

*yawn*
Nelaime, why do you insist on digging a bigger hole for yourself?
Our organisation is good, not perfect, but as Snix(weevil40) has already stated, maybe you should open war related mail before you start complaining.
I understand that real life may be an issue, but i seem to manage^^
School, study, work, and parties dont seem to impact on my time afterall.
So please, give up on this, your not making your decisions any easier to bear, for yourself and your friends.

DeletedUser

I know it is none of my business, but since it made its way to the PF....

All this thread has done is show us that Evil has the same issues all tribes have. Issues of ppl not opening their mail, issues of ppl wanting to do what they want, and not necessarily what is best for their tribe..And the one issue that seems to plague us all is support, I have yet to understand why when someone does not see their support coming with in a reasonable amount of time they do not try and find out what happened, there are mistakes made, we are all human

DeletedUser40113

I couldnt agree more, and I dont truly understand why nelaime made this thread.
To make himself feel better perhaps....?

Kash2Smash

/me gets a head shot on you with a marshmallow just befor you escape
:icon_cool:

muhahhahahah too late i had escaped, and now i am back into the valley of death :icon_eek: and yes thor is right.. all the skilled player like : kilga,nnoora,ryalnos, and me *cough* have left this world long time ago, Nelaime, u leave too :lol: