Funny attacks and successful defences.

DeletedUser

No im just saying that you dont have proof if that was a noble train or nuke (otherwise prove it) but I dont think ANYONE in their right minds would post up a "nuke train" timing to flame the opponent as thats pure silly.

Im more than sure welsh has an incoming sorter and he knows that the attack is a real noble train and THATS why he posted it.. But then again, this is just a theory.

Oh no, because BORG and DDB would never make stuff up in order to put their enemy in a bad light.

DeletedUser

Im more than sure welsh has an incoming sorter and he knows that the attack is a real noble train

Erm, you use the attack tagger to determine the speed of the attack.
Not the incomings sorter. That one has other uses.
But of course, you wouldn't know the difference.

DeletedUser

Erm, you use the attack tagger to determine the speed of the attack.
Not the incomings sorter. That one has other uses.
But of course, you wouldn't know the difference.

I meant incoming tagger.. ofcourse, unless i spelled it out for you, you wudnt understand.

DeletedUser

I meant incoming tagger..

Hi there sweety-pie :icon_wink:
I am sure you have never heard of it, but there actually is an incomings sorter. Or two.
Then again, how would you know...

ofcourse, unless i spelled it out for you, you wudnt understand.

Actually, you haven't spelt it out for me. Yet I still understood you perfectly.
It comes with the job I guess.
If it's any comfort, some of my students spell even worse and I can still understand them.

DeletedUser27978

I like how ctrl spams out a topic. Don't be so naive, i know how to tag incommings lol!

discreditor
Your retaliation will no doubt be an mock at my members, but at no time have i claimed borg was an elite tribe, though you guys say your amazing all the time.

DeletedUser

Hi there sweety-pie :icon_wink:
I am sure you have never heard of it, but there actually is an incomings sorter. Or two.
Then again, how would you know...

Its unfortunate how people blatantly underestimates me all the time... I AM aware of the fact that there is an "incoming sorter". But the thing is, I put both their first names (tagger and sorter) as "incoming" so I made a plain and simple error by getting confused between the two words.

But then again, I do try not to be like minishaw so if you believe that I am a jack player, fine, I do admit that ive never been that good at playing TW unlike most of you so I wont make stupid excuses about it.. Im just saying that im not THAT bad of a player...

DeletedUser

I have no doubt you know, seriously.
I was just amused at Sight's ignorance.

My ignorance? Excuse me? What part of "i made a typing error" didnt you read?

Or are you claiming that you've never made a mistake in your life either?

DeletedUser61629

My ignorance? Excuse me? What part of "i made a typing error" didnt you read?

Or are you claiming that you've never made a mistake in your life either?

That was more than a simple typo.
And spawnie is perfect, of course she doesnt make mistakes :)

DeletedUser

target the farm acadamy and hq only tbh thats all i ever targeted

DeletedUser

Please stop posting your reports, read the title of this thread.

FUNNY

These aren't funny, they just show that after playing for a year and a half you have just figured out how to send cats. The only funny part to it is that you are still nooby.

Yoohoo, you're a one man tribe sending cats.

Now if TUBA returned the favor as a tribe and you had all your villages reduced. That would be funny.

DeletedUser61629

They're funny to me :)

Actually i would think it's funny embarrassing a player in the rank 4 tribe in the world and nearly 12 million points, 3 times the size of me. Not to mention that you stated, i am a one man tribe.

Yes but i wouldn't say from your side, as you are a DDB player, i think that you would be happy that i am attacking only your enemy. Anyway, that doesn't matter now, maybe would've earlier not now though :)

I thought it was funny how many nukes i killed in your villages.
Learn to dodge yet?

DeletedUser61629

I didn't really have to, my nuke rebuilds quick enough, there was no threat 1 attack to one village, why'd i be scared?

So if i send more nukes at you are you going to dodge? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

For some reason, I just can't respect a player thats willing to let their nukes die for no other purpose than they are too lazy to click their mouse what, 6 times max?

DeletedUser

It was not out of laziness...

I had other villages being nobled i'd rather worry about villages with 10 or so attacks incoming than 1, especially as it was in my biggest cluster.

Whoa, you've got villages with 10 attacks. Man, do you need some support or someone to sit? How you gonna handle such a hard core attack...

Do yourself a favor, quit.

DeletedUser

Shame Tkolbe is losing his war against roeran... He almost had me convinced he could beat him :icon_eek:.

DeletedUser

yes he cat 3 of my villa while i was gone this weekend nice job...now lets see how well you do while iam active and see who get the most villa...oh and by the way do you know how to send a noble train??? 4 at once is not a train, btw thx for the odd

DeletedUser

Whoa, you've got villages with 10 attacks. Man, do you need some support or someone to sit? How you gonna handle such a hard core attack...

Do yourself a favor, quit.

For some reason, I'm starting to like you more and more