Sig Gallery and Discussion

DeletedUser

Nice sigs, I use Photoshop 7.0 so anything I do is an epic fail :p but AP/smudgey likes em lol

DeletedUser

A sig with 2 - 3 colours, no effects and 1 miniature image is bound to be an epic fail. Sorry. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Stop being so mean!!!

^_^

I like your new Signature. Although the Avatar looks too stretch out for me.

DeletedUser

Stop being so mean!!!

^_^

I like your new Signature. Although the Avatar looks too stretch out for me.

I'm only "mean" to those that subliminally ask for it. :icon_wink:

And I'm glad you like my sig. Means a lot coming from you. The avatar is stretched, well no... It's squished. I wanted both eyes and the mouth. It was pretty rushed. Ohhwell.

DeletedUser

I'm only "mean" to those that subliminally ask for it. :icon_wink:

And I'm glad you like my sig. Means a lot coming from you. The avatar is stretched, well no... It's squished. I wanted both eyes and the mouth. It was pretty rushed. Ohhwell.

LoL...the reason that I like your signature is that the Color Scheme that you put blends well with the Rendered Image, in that case the CLOWN. I like the colorful effects that you put, and the rainbow color Texts. I think the Font was pretty good too.

I forgot to tell you that the Brush was a nice effect too...

Did you used a Sparks Brush for that one, or just one of those Ordinary brushes???

DeletedUser

LoL...the reason that I like your signature is that the Color Scheme that you put blends well with the Rendered Image, in that case the CLOWN. I like the colorful effects that you put, and the rainbow color Texts. I think the Font was pretty good too.

I forgot to tell you that the Brush was a nice effect too...

Did you used a Sparks Brush for that one, or just one of those Ordinary brushes???

Your not gonna get an answer for six months

Last edited by a moderator:

Milfbuster

guyrll

thats what i meant to put lol, must be the brummy accent :icon_wink:

DeletedUser67788

Xplicid went with the army to provide... relief for the male soldiers.

I think you should all spam X's mailbox with sig request for the great return.