WAR with subV and ChAos

• Thread starter DeletedUser77149
  • Start date

DeletedUser77149

what are you talking about if you look TPR still stands buddy

DeletedUser

lol, well i guess some people don't know when to quit then

DeletedUser

mmmm not really most of us had already quit before pack arrived (last count was 20 sits, not counting sits acquired with the merges)

DeletedUser56243

Lol, TPR died and then it was half reborn and now wanders the world like a brainless zombie... Yes, some people don't know when to give up, and some people don't get the idea that academy tribes are the spawn of the devil. We had some random start subva (subversion 'acedemy') and tried to recruit all our members... On that note if anyone happens to be near a player called dington in a tribe called subva then please don't hesitate to nuke/noble.

DeletedUser77149

subV has so many problems as it is TPR is coming back and i don't think there is a subva anymore

DeletedUser

mmmm not really most of us had already quit before pack arrived (last count was 20 sits, not counting sits acquired with the merges)

I meant before they realised a disband was necessary.

DeletedUser56243

subV has so many problems as it is TPR is coming back and i don't think there is a subva anymore

You mean that TPR is coming back, and is looking to war with SubV?!
:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:
Woooo! free village time! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser77149

no i don't mean that i am saying TPR is coming back and they are.
your not getting there villages :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

this world sucks

Don't say I didn't tell you so. I've been asked to come back to world 25 and lead both/either SYND or -V- my old two tribes. As much as I love them, I hated world 25. It's such a terrible world, no fun at all. I prefer being gangbanged and winning on world 16 :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser77149

dude i like your name its friggin amazing and how strong are you in w25

DeletedUser

Don't say I didn't tell you so. I've been asked to come back to world 25 and lead both/either SYND or -V- my old two tribes. As much as I love them, I hated world 25. It's such a terrible world, no fun at all. I prefer being gangbanged and winning on world 16 :icon_biggrin:

This is the best w25 has been in months.

DeletedUser56243

no i don't mean that i am saying TPR is coming back and they are.
your not getting there villages :icon_rolleyes:

Unless they come back as something that has improved so much it no longer represents TPR in any way than I will be taking their villages.

DeletedUser56243

Is TPR going to be made up of the same players as it was before? Obviously minus some of the bigger hitters that are now in SubV, and possibly minus any of the larger players now in INH but I don't claim to know about them.

DeletedUser56243

I know, how do they hope to stand a chance? Nobody can better their backstabbing abilities, nor their ability to gift villages... we are all doomed!