I would like to declare victory!

DeletedUser

If they're "running for cover to other tribes", couldn't they have picked one that didn't declare on all Ad Inf member in their area? :lol:

You're cheering because the guy shooting at you decided to lob grenades instead.

millionaire_idiot_fail.jpg
they declared on all Ad Inf? I thought it was PnX ?

DeletedUser

like i said he is so uninformed. where did you get the idea they are there most active

DeletedUser

You're telling me that bang!? are happy for their most active members to be joining another tribe?

No i am still here, i am the most active player and i am a BANGer still.

All thats happened is i asked a few of my homies to go show PLIGHT how its done, while i concentrate from now on against Ad Inf. I told them get over there because i only need half a tribe and the morale support of u6 in the forums to beat you jimmy.

yes jimmy, haha, your post is quite funny, but we all know the truth that matter.

See you on the battlefield jimmy

DeletedUser

If they're "running for cover to other tribes", couldn't they have picked one that didn't declare on all Ad Inf member in their area? :lol:

You're cheering because the guy shooting at you decided to lob grenades instead.

millionaire_idiot_fail.jpg

You really didn't get that at all did you. They declared that they were taking out Ad in players in and around k29/k39. There were only 4 players in that area. They never at ANY time declared all out war on Ad inf (ie those in the north west). Did you seriously not know that??? Lmaoooooooo

Last edited by a moderator:

MichielK

they declared on all Ad Inf? I thought it was PnX ?

They declared on PnX yesterday. They declared on the Ad Inf members in their area over a month ago, which resulted in Jimmy quitting (probably after a good cry).

You can find the thread here, and afterwards you can come back here and explain to us why the Ad Inf diplomat doesn't remember who they're at war with :lol:

DeletedUser

They declared on PnX yesterday. They declared on the Ad Inf members in their area over a month ago, which resulted in Jimmy quitting (probably after a good cry).

You can find the thread here, and afterwards you can come back here and explain to us why the Ad Inf diplomat doesn't remember who they're at war with :lol:

Once again you're wrong. I was actually enjoying giving them a fight and my reasons for deleting had absolutely nothing to do with plight or the war. Even Stalhill (who I disagree with most of the time) s telling you that they only declared on those in their area and not the whole of Ad inf. Listen to him, for once he's talking sense (wow, I never thought I'd ever say that lol)

MichielK

You really didn't get that at all did you. They declared that they were taking out Ad in players in and around k29/k39. There were only 4 players in that area. They never at ANY time declared all out war on Ad inf (ie those in the north west). Did you seriously not know that??? Lmaoooooooo

Didn't I specifically say "in their area"? Oh, wait, I did! In fact, here's the text:

Qoffee said:
S33ujimmy, and Ad Inf tenants in our beautiful lands, we will be providing you with a all-inclusive tour around your villages in our luxury Wheelchair of Doom®.

Guess who just found themselves in Plight's beautiful lands? :icon_wink:

I know reading is tough, but try to avoid the huge fail pictures until you learn how to do it. After all, we do have the unwritten rule that someone other than yourself needs to fail before you get to post one, and we frown upon the excuse of "I was too busy searching Google Images for FAIL to find out if someone actually did".

You now complained about Plight being a family despite them not being one and you being in one before you ran off, and you complained about me saying Plight declared on the Ad Inf members in their area despite Plight declaring on the Ad Inf members in their area. 0 for 2, kid :lol:

MichielK

Once again you're wrong.

See above. Quit telling me that Plight only declared on those in their area when I used that exact phrase. If you say the exact same thing as me, how does that make me wrong?

That's strike three. Sit down, son.

I will now resume waiting for Lucifyr to close this drivel and try remember his advice against replying to off-topic comments regardless of the amount of stupidity aimed at me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ok let's get back to your original comment then..........

Why wouldn't they? that particular 'war' is a squillion miles away. It's not very likely to affect anyone joining plight in the n/w!

There, hope that's more suitable for you.

DeletedUser

Look at a map, jimmy. Just look, and see where Plight is now near Ad Inf. Then, go do as the picture says.

DeletedUser

map.php

Are you telling me they have no fronts with Ad Inf anymore? Or that seeing as Plight is there now, they are going to fight Ad Inf in their area which now extends to the rest of Ad Inf? Or must they declare a whole time again on Ad Inf, to prove to you that your ignorant remarks of them "running" to other tribes are untrue.

DeletedUser

I will now resume waiting for Lucifyr to close this drivel and try remember his advice against replying to off-topic comments regardless of the amount of stupidity aimed at me :icon_wink:

Sorry about the delay - I've cleaned up the topic a bit but I'm not going to lock it, since it's essentially on topic when it's about Bang & Plight vs Ad Inf :)

DeletedUser

Course not, you're probably gonna take a new account :icon_rolleyes:.

And they declared on any Ad Inf in their area. They didn't restrict it to the Ad Inf in their area at the time, which means they've already declared on any Ad Inf that ever gets into their area.

DeletedUser

I remember they had said they were declaring on s33ujimmy and others in there area. But I also know there is only one village in that area that is Ad Inf and it's mine. and as I said they can have it I really don't want it.
But I asked because there looked to be a post that said they were going to take all Ad Inf

DeletedUser

and Ad Inf tenants in our beautiful lands

Directly out of the declaration. Well, they have new lands and Ad Inf tenants are still there. So consider the declaration ongoing :icon_wink:.

MichielK

Directly out of the declaration. Well, they have new lands and Ad Inf tenants are still there. So consider the declaration ongoing :icon_wink:.

That's how I read it as well. Reading it differently is equivalent to having a shark tug on your leg and assuming he's just trying to be helpful and nudging you to shore.

Even if they don't attack directly, I imagine that's out of respect for BANG and allowing them to fight the battle they want before anyone else jumps in.

DeletedUser

I don't think Epic Fail is a strong enough phrase to describe this topic.

First, Jimmy is trying to declare victory on a tribe that is still larger than Ad Inf, Ad A, and PnX (now thanx) combined.

Then Jimmy complains about how Plight "is a family tribe." That's like the pot calling the kettle black.

I suggest that next time you try to post PnP that you actually check those thoughts in your head to see if they actually match the real facts.

DeletedUser

u6s5l

Are you telling me they have no fronts with Ad Inf anymore? Or that seeing as Plight is there now, they are going to fight Ad Inf in their area which now extends to the rest of Ad Inf? Or must they declare a whole time again on Ad Inf, to prove to you that your ignorant remarks of them "running" to other tribes are untrue.

Not at all. What I'm saying is that WHEN they declared on Ad inf in their area they were nowhere near the majority of Ad inf. Now lets look at the facts. Ad inf declare on bang!? then bang!? go running to TKR for help. Not happy with that, bang!? members even try cheating (which they were rightly banned then had villages taken off them). STILL not content, bang!? members then run off to plight. So far, no declaration has been made on Ad inf by plight so all those who ran off are seen as refugees. Ad inf now has a huge decision to make. Do they stop attacking those who ran off or do they keep attacking, knowing that it'll inevitably end with plight declaring on them. If C2 weren't worried before then they really should be looking over their shoulders now because one thing I DO know for sure is that if plight join the war against Ad inf and take them out then they will NOT stop there.