looking for an active tribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello, my name is fundamental, and i am looking to join an active tribe. I am located in K57. Started the game less than a week ago, but am growing fast. I tend to be a very very active player, and would like to join a tribe that is equally active. Not necessarily the best players around, but at least very active.

I recently had been in a tribe, but had to leave as their philosophy about game play (too passive) and activity level (too low) were incompatible with mine.

DeletedUser

thank you, but no...

Ummm, thanks very much for the offer, but i just looked into your tribe and.... it looks like you guys are pretty much the opposite of what i am looking for. Hope me saying that does not offend you, but it is the truth.

walrusdude17

Ummm, thanks very much for the offer, but i just looked into your tribe and.... it looks like you guys are pretty much the opposite of what i am looking for. Hope me saying that does not offend you, but it is the truth.

So what exactly are you looking for?

We have teh activity, and we are currently warring a 200+ member family. this would be aggression

DeletedUser

Well, when i looked at your tribe, i first noticed that your tribal point average per player is quite low. Then i checked out the top 5 or so players, and compared the points of that village to their distance from the rim. And given the (in my opinion) low points per village, the villages should have been much closer to the rim, or further from the core if you want to think of it that way.

Or to phrase it differently, in my opinion, players that close to the core, should have much larger points by now.

And points equals activity level. Loosely speaking.

Unless there is something that i am missing, such as this being a tribe that intentionally keeps their points low, but amasses huge armies. Like, barracks, stables, and a farm are about the only buildings present at all.

But, at least on the surface, it looks like your activity level is... nowhere near as high as it should be. Again, this is just in my opinion. By my standards. No offence intended, i am just answering your question.

DeletedUser

Wait, you were looking at Another Alias. We are not in the core. We are in K67, I think you're missing something

DeletedUser

I did not say you were in the core. I didn't even say you were near the core. I said that, given your distance from the core you should be a larger size. By that i mean more points per village, not more members.

Or to phrase it another way, i am saying that the closer a vill is to the core, the longer the period of time it has had since this world began, and thus the larger the number of points it should have by this point in time.

And i am looking for a tribe where the activity level is higher than in yours. Which would mean more points per player.

Or to phrase it yet another way, your tribe would work for me, if you were further from the core.

ackcody

:lol: Im not playing anymore. My points are not where they should be because of that.

DeletedUser

I'm getting tired of being surrounded by people i have to help. Sorry, i know that sounds crass, but it is the truth.

DeletedUser

I'm getting tired of being surrounded by people i have to help. Sorry, i know that sounds crass, but it is the truth.

I don't see what you're trying to say... You don't need to help anyone in our tribe. We can help ourselves this early and for a while. So... not really getting what you are saying

DeletedUser

Anything further that i might say will only insult you.

Suffice to say, i am not at all interested in joining your tribe. Your activity is far far far too low for me to possibly be interested.

Thank you very much for your offer of invite, and for your chatting with me.

That is all.

DeletedUser

surely if your growing slower and are active that just means you are recruiting more troops ? and not pushing for an academy like some people who get one at 2000 points

DeletedUser

Heh heh, i know exactly what you are saying biscuit. And, i agree.

But i also disagree.

You are implying several things, and if you don't mind, i will address them.

You are thinking that they are (or might be) focusing more on troops, and i on points. Or rather, that i seem to think they should be focusing more on points, and less on troops.

What i am saying, is that they should have all 3 (later on, the workshop and even stables are added) factories running nonstop, so that neither is neglected. By factories, i mean HQ, barracks, and stables.

So you are thinking that (or at least considering the possibility) that i am a sim builder, neglecting troops, focusing on points. And that they may have equal, or even larger numbers of troops, and focusing less on points.

What i am saying, is that none of my three factories ever sleeps. At any given time, i have days of production qeued up in both the stables and barracks. If i were go offline for say 48 hours straight, troops would keep pouring out of both buildings that entire time.

And by the time i hit the 2-3 week mark (into the game), i usually find that i have more like 6-7 days worth of production qeued up.

I am not a point whore. Or sim builder. And it looks to me like that is what you are thinking i am.

In fact, i even had to take some time off away from the game last night and limit/reduce my farming activity, because i was finding i had so many resources, i could not spend them fast enough. I had to wait until a new farm was built.

Despite high level HQ, barracks, and stables, i have more resources than i can spend (at least at times).

Here is another way of saying the point i am trying to make....

Their definition of "active" is not the same as my definition of active.

They say they are active, and i am not saying i think they are lying. I am saying that by my definition, they are (well, not inactive, but low activity level).

Let me make a third attempt at making this clear.... if the standard for the tribe is not a minimum of 8 hours a day per person, then by my standards they are low activity. And by 8 hours a day, i mean 8 hours in front of the screen. I mean probably 10-14 hours "coming and going", checking in every half hour or so. But 8 hours actually in front of the screen, detailing everything. Planning. Making sure that when the next farming party gets home you are waiting there to send them right back out again. Not that farmers pile up for an hour or two until you next get online to send them out again.

And about the 2K point academy thing, lol.... well, i have been there. Only, it was more like 3K or so. And yes, i was rimmed. About half of my troops were out on long range attacks and defences supporting my tribe. Plus, yes, to be honest, i was focusing far more on offensive troops than defensive (i did not even have HC at all for example). And so on. My tribe was also much to far away to support me in time. My point in saying all this is that "lesson learned". Or to put it another way, you think this might happen to me again.

It won't.

You...... just don't understand what i am saying.

I am saying i am looking for a tribe with people whose accounts are at least generally (if not every single person) ran 24/7. Either by people who co-play, or people (like me) who play 8-14 hours a day and get sitters for whatever times they are offline at all.

I hope i have made my definition of the sort of tribe i am looking to join more clear. Clearly, this tribe is nowhere near that standard.

Doomkill22

join ~ltce~, we (i) are pretty active. all my members have green

DeletedUser

im sorry but fundamental can you REALLY talk? your in k 57 with 3k points... im in k67 (i can see the current rim on my map) and im 4k....

and as for standard my tribe is ranked 15 in k67 with 4 people (5 villages) i say thats not bad for average.

DeletedUser

Thank you for the offer doomkill, but as you mention, so far you are a tribe of one, i was hoping to join a tribe with a few more members than that. And worse, you only have a couple hundred points yet, so there is no way for me to confirm you are active. True, in a week or so when you grow spectacularily that will change and even with you as the only member, there is a chance i could join you. But not when i only have your word for it that you are as active as i need my tribesmates to be.

Tripp, i can see you do not like me mate. And that is fine. But i will say this, i am not trying to criticize anyone. Which obviously you think i am. Or rather, perhaps you think i am bragging. I am just stating my standards to join, the tribe requirements.

Tripp, i tried to just confirm your claim, but cannot find your name anywhere. There are about a half dozen tripps, none of which is above roughly 500 points. So you clearly use a different name in the game than you do to post. Now, that is fine, i won't ask you for your ingame name or grid co-ords (though i do not hide mine), but i will say, frankly, i do not believe you.

But, even if i am wrong, and what you claim is accurate, then clearly.... and here is the point i have been trying to make all along... then you are the sort of player that i am looking for. And if you are in a tribe, and most of the tribe is at least nearly as active as you and i, then i want to both know which tribe that is, and i want in it.

My goal here is not to brag. It is to find people that i can accept as tribesmates.

Is there any way for me to look up the rank 15 tribe on K67, when i am not actually in K67? Anyone?

DeletedUser

Sorry, doomkill. Hey mate, look at it from the bright side of things, in a week when you have shot up like a rocket, you might have allready found someone willing to join!

Tripp, i did just figure out how to check other continents. And when i look at 67, i see that the rank 15 tribe does not have 5 villages. The closest i can see in that K with 5 villages is ranked 32nd.

Of course, it could be that there have been changes. Another new town might have been taken over by one of you. Someone else may have joined your tribe on the continent since the time of your posting. But so far, i cannot confirm what you are claiming. Can you help me out? If your tribe is as good as you say, i want to find it, and i want to apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.