Great attacks and defenses

DeletedUser

Thanks mate, about the villlage from where i lost lot of troops, that troops arent mine ;- ), are from K25 players. I ask him if i shall send them back and he told me not to.

Anyway i saw this comings, thats why i stack all those villas weeks ago, from really long range support.

I know u will be keep attacking, and as always i'll just keep fighting, I need to proof TW, i'm not that n00b.

dont get me wrong, in the end you will see me post : "noob down". but the truth will be that you are far from that..it is just accustomed in world2 that after you kill someone they attackers call him noob, no matter how many trouble he gave them..

Hanussen

I didnt know you call me n00b, i just remember the topic where everydbody wanted me out and Kalash back :p

Incoming troops arrival time Arrival in
565. XiG.1 today at 17:53 1:54:21
566. XiG.1 today at 18:12 2:12:40
577. XiG.1 today at 18:20 2:20:56
564. XiG.1 today at 18:30 2:31:17
Barbarian invasion today at 19:16 3:17:04
Barbarian invasion today at 19:16 3:17:06
Hanussen Paradise today at 19:16 3:17:07 - Support
Barbarian invasion today at 19:16 3:17:07
Barbarian invasion today at 19:16 3:17:08

Remember where this ones comes? :- )

DeletedUser

I didnt know you call me n00b, i just remember the topic where everydbody wanted me out and Kalash back :p

Incoming troops arrival time Arrival in
565. XiG.1 today at 17:53 1:54:21
566. XiG.1 today at 18:12 2:12:40
577. XiG.1 today at 18:20 2:20:56
564. XiG.1 today at 18:30 2:31:17
Barbarian invasion today at 19:16 3:17:04
Barbarian invasion today at 19:16 3:17:06
Hanussen Paradise today at 19:16 3:17:07 - Support
Barbarian invasion today at 19:16 3:17:07
Barbarian invasion today at 19:16 3:17:08

Remember where this ones comes? :- )
lolz, tracking nobles is easy today with all scrips available :d
before it was much harder, you actually needed to count and do some math :D

dont worry about my nobles, there are far more where that came from, after all i was inactive for 3 months, so many many many packs :d

plus, we can go this cock fight all night long, and your futaile attempts to kill my nobles when they return :D lolz, lame

the only mistake i did was that i though you weren't so on line, but now i see and i bet that you more more on line then 200 players combined :D you do more work hours on tw :D
but we know when you sleep :D

shit, another thing, you suppose to have a GF? how come she lets you play so much? mine gets cranky each time when i am on line and that i am neglecting her with tw :D.... :D or maybe yours is cyber girl and gets turned on by TW :D lucker...

Hanussen

is there an script for that? :- ), i didnt know it, you should send it to me!I use the old math thing and quick fingers (as i use a laptop).

Yes, i'm really online! and new issaga owner is way more online than me, i know you will take it sooner or later, but is funnier to do it harder; keep the game funnier for me and you :- ).

Yes, i have a gf, sometime ago she got no problem with the game, but like 2 weeks ago she almost broke up with me for playing the game that much, so i told her I "Quit" it for her and now only play whenever she's not at my home.

Is she cute? :D

DeletedUser

is there an script for that? :- ), i didnt know it, you should send it to me!I use the old math thing and quick fingers (as i use a laptop).

Yes, i'm really online! and new issaga owner is way more online than me, i know you will take it sooner or later, but is funnier to do it harder; keep the game funnier for me and you :- ).

Yes, i have a gf, sometime ago she got no problem with the game, but like 2 weeks ago she almost broke up with me for playing the game that much, so i told her I "Quit" it for her and now only play whenever she's not at my home.

Is she cute? :D
lol, i cant tell i see only profile of her left side.. :D

anyways, i got same problem :D but mine didnt told me that she would break up with me, cuase she knows i would say "do it" :D
if i like something, she mustnt then tell me to quit it. i dont tell her to quit facebook either or what ever she spends time and money on..

yeah, i already told you, nice that your active, but you wont be able to do this all the time :D you know, attacks are far easier to rebuild and faster :D
yeh lappy saves my TW too, with out it, i wouldnt see how i would play TW with all activities i do(moutainbiking, boxing , streetball, and clubing :D )

asterios is lifeless, we know that since xig already. poor his real life...

Hanussen

if you didnt realize it, Asterios isnt playing that account, after losing villas in k75 he quited, really dont know the reasons.

Dont worry, i do have a real life, i'm studying laws and i'm a profesional soccer goalkeeper with only 16 years old :D.

About rebuilding offense and so, you are right!it is easier, but when you stack a village with 400k sp/sw and jirki sent 68 nukes on it, i barely loss anything in comparison to him :).

Hanussen

Btw i know TW strategy, you just sent reals from far continents, such as k62, k63 and k74 and noble from close distances and counterattack from close villas too in case villas have support.

DeletedUser

if you didnt realize it, Asterios isnt playing that account, after losing villas in k75 he quited, really dont know the reasons.

Dont worry, i do have a real life, i'm studying laws and i'm a profesional soccer goalkeeper with only 16 years old :D.

About rebuilding offense and so, you are right!it is easier, but when you stack a village with 400k sp/sw and jirki sent 68 nukes on it, i barely loss anything in comparison to him :).

how can you study if you are 16 years old? wtf, did you skip 2 years? i wont belive you that you are in university at 16 years...in what kind of fuckup country are you then that they let 16 year olds in uni? no offense at you...but seriously..

dont worry, we will hit else where next time :D :D :D

you just said asteris quit? omg, he did? hehehehhehehhehehe :D
i wonder if he will return again :D
hehe :D

he lost 3rd time :D lets see if he returns to lose again :D (as asterios, as ripfin, now as issaga) :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Btw i know TW strategy, you just sent reals from far continents, such as k62, k63 and k74 and noble from close distances and counterattack from close villas too in case villas have support.
problem? lol :D
k74 is close range btw :D

btw that isnt TW as tribe strategy, it is most common strategy..

DeletedUser

Attacker: _Grimlock_
Village: The Malazan Marines (24|340) K30

Quantity: 0 0 6883 0 3057 0 305 0 0
Losses: 0 0 6883 0 3057 0 305 0 0

Defender: Dumivaldo
Village: 053.Ghana (52|231) K20

Quantity: 10730 1734 0 0 5948 0 0 200 0
Losses: 10727 1734 0 0 5946 0 0 200 0

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 1

Oh man, that's just way too close :(

Hanussen

how can you study if you are 16 years old? wtf, did you skip 2 years? i wont belive you that you are in university at 16 years...in what kind of fuckup country are you then that they let 16 year olds in uni? no offense at you...but seriously..

dont worry, we will hit else where next time :D :D :D

you just said asteris quit? omg, he did? hehehehhehehhehehe :D
i wonder if he will return again :D
hehe :D

he lost 3rd time :D lets see if he returns to lose again :D (as asterios, as ripfin, now as issaga) :D

Yes, i'm in laws school, Pizz can corroborate it, so as new issaga :). And yes i ended high school when i was 15 years old! And now i'm in the 2nd best laws school in my country lol.

Btw mate :D

Defender: Arthas987
Village: Hanussen Paradise (536|799) K75

Quantity: 1 0 6451 0 2958 0 357 0 0
Losses: 1 0 6451 0 2958 0 357 0 0

I just had to kill those nasty troops :), 3 sec after you take it.

DeletedUser

Yes, i'm in laws school, Pizz can corroborate it, so as new issaga :). And yes i ended high school when i was 15 years old! And now i'm in the 2nd best laws school in my country lol.

Btw mate :D

Defender: Arthas987
Village: Hanussen Paradise (536|799) K75

Quantity: 1 0 6451 0 2958 0 357 0 0
Losses: 1 0 6451 0 2958 0 357 0 0

I just had to kill those nasty troops :), 3 sec after you take it.
wtf, 15years high school? here you finish ground school at 15, you finish high school at 18 or 19, and university at 25...
9 years of ground school,4 years of high school and 4 years of university plus 1 year for diploma...
if you have same system, then you started ground school with age of 2 ? :D lol, i doubt...anyways, if you from usa i would believe, to many tards are allowed to live there anyways...so if you got some brain activity you are "genius" in usa standards.. but not here

Hanussen

i started 1st grade when i was 4, We call it here Primary and high school.

From primary to last grade on high school which is 11th grade, it took 11 years (dah!), so yes i finish school at 15.

Here isnt like that, most of my friends in college are at least 2 or 3 years older than me. I'll maeby travel next year and study in Italy =)

DeletedUser

i started 1st grade when i was 4, We call it here Primary and high school.

From primary to last grade on high school which is 11th grade, it took 11 years (dah!), so yes i finish school at 15.

Here isnt like that, most of my friends in college are at least 2 or 3 years older than me. I'll maeby travel next year and study in Italy =)

Dang it hanussen! Don't give away our complicated Italy strategy so soon!

DeletedUser

he will run back from Italy screaming.. nothing to really see in Italy except Rome...and ancient Rome i mean :D
ask strumo :p :D

that's not true...in Maranello, you can see a Gallery of Ferrari...and few miles away is factory of Lamborghini and so on lol
Italy it's beautiful in South...but Slovenia is more beautiful lol

DeletedUser

that's not true...in Maranello, you can see a Gallery of Ferrari...and few miles away is factory of Lamborghini and so on lol
Italy it's beautiful in South...but Slovenia is more beautiful lol
dude , you still dreaming about ferrari? even tho if i had that money, i would buy volvo, where i would feel safe :p :D

Hanussen

Dang it hanussen! Don't give away our complicated Italy strategy so soon!

isnt sure yet, the problem with that is...MONEY!

Italy is too expensive, so i'm studying a lot to get an scholarship and study there or keep playing soccer and pray to play in Europe leagues (which is really hard)

DeletedUser

massive....your troops this time, or will you lie about this too? :)

Attacker: Arthas987
Village: Barbarian invasion (žđš|ćčs) K75

Quantity: 0 0 ž 0 đ 0 č 0 0
Losses: 0 0 č 0 š 0 ć 0 0

Defender: Kalash
Village: Barbarian invasion (517|777) K75

Quantity: 10289 0 10 0 5 2324 1 0 0
Losses: 9543 0 9 0 5 2155 1 0 0

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 8 to level 0