Signature and Avatar Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Lol, my sig sucks. It's just my stats. Since i'm not a very large player i'm not even bothering putting anything there.

Edit: Ok, i changed it. Not much better, but i'll fix it later.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71940

I think it's one of the original fonts of Windows :icon_neutral: get some more interesting fuzzy ones! :D, you can download them from Here and install into the fonts folder found in Windows.

DeletedUser

I think it's one of the original fonts of Windows :icon_neutral: get some more interesting fuzzy ones! :D, you can download them from Here and install into the fonts folder found in Windows.
Ahhh right, cheers mate :lol:

Edit: How do you install them into windows? Cant find font folder

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Edit: How do you install them into windows? Cant find font folder
Just download the font and then unzip the file.
Then, right click on the font and click install.
Some people say you have to actually copy the font into your computers font folder but when I click install my computer seems to put a copy in there automatically. I use vista.

DeletedUser71940

When it asks you specify a directory I choose this:

My computer, Local Disk C, Windows, Fonts.

It ends up at something like C:\Windows\Fonts

DeletedUser55663

You clicked it didn't ya :lol:

I clicked it before it said what it says. That's very clever and everytime I see your name I think of it. Congrats, but srsly, your sigs are nice.

Thehunt: :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Is anyone willing to make me a sig? I have a very easy, very specific theme in mind.

DeletedUser54064

Necrophilia ftw.

New sig in the last few months :lol:;

65vgis.gif

P.S Deejay I can make one for you if you still need one.

DeletedUser

I clicked it before it said what it says. That's very clever and everytime I see your name I think of it. Congrats, but srsly, your sigs are nice.

Thehunt: :icon_redface:

I like your avatar and sig. :)