CEG lasted 5 days

DeletedUser1234

The late super tribe known as CEG took only 5 days to fall apart.

The idea behind CEG was to create super tribe that couldn't be matched by any other tribe on W2, thus creating an un stoppable force that would take over the entire world.

They lasted 5 days of war before imploding, which i'm pretty sure makes it the biggest failure in tribal wars history on any world. This is something nobody will forget.

So the war is over.......NO

I can only speak for Aten when i say this but i know i have the backing of the other alliance members.

0 tolerance on runners means just that, you were given a chance to leave, you were told that your leaders we making mistakes and you were told that we would hunt you down if you didn't leave within the 24 hours.

The tribes that have come into creation today are trying to break up the Alliance of 5, they are spreading rumours that some of the alliance wants peace and they are telling there own members that the war with the alliance is over and that they only need to concentrate on Aten now.

The Alliance of 5 will not be broken apart and we will not stop our mission to rid the world of every person that showed there support for the mistake that was CEG.

Members of Aten, HOT, TW, CAKE and RB this is YOUR WORLD, this is WORLD 2 and we are fighting to keep it a FREE WORLD.

picrq7.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser14038

Dam! now hes talking sence! i agree totally with him, cpt_jack.

DeletedUser

Just waiting for CEG members (ST and Xig as I dont recognize them as anything else but CEG members) will come here trying to askew everything as has become the norm for them.

But yes what he says is true.

starwarz212

The late super tribe known as CEG took only 5 days to fall apart.

The idea behind CEG was to create super tribe that couldn't be matched by any other tribe on W2, thus creating an un stoppable force that would take over the entire world.

They lasted 5 days of war before imploding, which i'm pretty sure makes it the biggest failure in tribal wars history on any world. This is something nobody will forget.

So the war is over.......NO

I can only speak for Aten when i say this but i know i have the backing of the other alliance members.

0 tolerance on runners means just that, you were given a chance to leave, you were told that your leaders we making mistakes and you were told that we would hunt you down if you didn't leave within the 24 hours.

The tribes that have come into creation today are trying to break up the Alliance of 5, they are spreading rumours that some of the alliance wants peace and they are telling there own members that the war with the alliance is over and that they only need to concentrate on Aten now.

The Alliance of 5 will not be broken apart and we will not stop our mission to rid the world of every person that showed there support for the mistake that was CEG.

Members of Aten, HOT, TW, CAKE and RB this is YOUR WORLD, this is WORLD 2 and we are fighting to keep it a FREE WORLD.

We were put up against 4 family tribes.....other large family tribes would face similar results.

Now I'll probably get people quoting me and saying to stop crying about it....so I'll just leave it at that.

DeletedUser

We were put up against 4 family tribes.....other large family tribes would face similar results.

Now I'll probably get people quoting me and saying to stop crying about it....so I'll just leave it at that.

I dont think you are crying. I think you are 100% right. Do you understand what brought this on?

starwarz212

I dont think you are crying. I think you are 100% right. Do you understand what brought this on?

Our overconfidence?

Honestly, I was at work when this tag change happened. Little disappointed that it happened so quickly and I only found out when I checked my tribe's name.

I didn't want to leave CEG in the first place. If CEG.5 is staying as CEG.....then I'll check with my duke and see if I can join them.....if they're just being slow to change the tag....then I geuss I'll stay as is and fight till the death.

DeletedUser4514

Let me be the first. CEG was bigger than any 2 family tribes combined when it was made. And they were more localized than any of their enemies. Saying that you were ganged up on is silly.

Perhaps other combinations of family tribes (TW&HOT or ATEN&TW or ATEN& HOT) would have fallen the same way, but you have to wonder. Granted those combinations wouldn't have had all the advantages that CEG had in terms of geography, but they probably would have actually chosen someone to lead and they didn't have a nasty recent history that would make such mergers unpalatable.

DeletedUser

Amen Cpt_Jack! Well said! Runners should be hunted down. :axemen: :lightcavalry: :ram:

United we stand against the tyranny of bullies and tribes from other worlds trying to infest world2! :)

A leader stands up? All runners and those in CEG who think they can stand against us, be put on notice!

Mr. Roadrunner
Proud to be Aten|E

Meep Meep! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Our overconfidence?

Honestly, I was at work when this tag change happened. Little disappointed that it happened so quickly and I only found out when I checked my tribe's name.

I didn't want to leave CEG in the first place. If CEG.5 is staying as CEG.....then I'll check with my duke and see if I can join them.....if they're just being slow to change the tag....then I geuss I'll stay as is and fight till the death.

What say it isn't so! -CEG- continue to make decisions regardless of how their members feel? Well, I am glad that you chose a good tribe that sticks up for what it believes in, now if only they could figure out what that was this week.

Oh and btw, stop crying. :lol:

and on topic I agree entirely with the sentiment posted by cpt. jack

starwarz212

What say it isn't so! -CEG- continue to make decisions regardless of how their members feel? Well, I am glad that you chose a good tribe that sticks up for what it believes in, now if only they could figure out what that was this week.

Oh and btw, stop crying. :lol:

and on topic I agree entirely with the sentiment posted by cpt. jack

Jerk......:icon_razz:

Also, I didn't choose CEG.6, or St R. I chose StW8.

Still StW8 at heart.

DeletedUser

So how long before the alliance of 4 goes after Aten? or wait, was RB next in line? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser14038

Got to be honest that startwars guy got my repect and wish him all the best.

DeletedUser

So how long before the alliance of 4 goes after Aten? or wait, was RB next in line? :icon_razz:

Yes we know that was the common line of thinking in CEG to figure out how to seperate everyone and then take them one by one. But that doesnt mean everyone thinks that way.

DeletedUser

Full marks for effort paranoid, but no points for accuracy. At this stage, and for the foreseeable future, we have plenty of targets.

DeletedUser

w00t, how did Jack know you`ll try this? Well he knows another thing:

DeletedUser

Yes we know that was the common line of thinking in CEG to figure out how to seperate everyone and then take them one by one. But that doesnt mean everyone thinks that way.

Really?! in a war game?!! Why I'm shocked at the very idea of such a despicable act :icon_rolleyes:

This is a war game and sooner or later the ball's got to roll again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Really?! in a war game?!! Why I'm shocked at the very idea of such a despicable act :icon_rolleyes:

This is a war game and sooner or later the ball's got to roll again.

Point taken, but why would we make such plans when we were facing the greatest force ever put together? :lol: