CEG lasted 5 days

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Thats true and it usually happens when people aren't able to play with the existing rules.

Well, in war-time, rules usually stands in the way when some wants to use... abilities... which the rules doesn't acknowledge. So creating new rules to better fit one's own ability is always the best. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser3160

Well, in war-time, rules usually stands in the way when some wants to use... abilities... which the rules doesn't acknowledge. So creating new rules to better fit one's own ability is always the best. :icon_cool:

Totally agree, but then its also fun to look back at how they where beating theire own drum and telling everybody how easily they would crush all opposition :icon_wink:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Totally agree, but then its also fun to look back at how they where beating theire own drum and telling everybody how easily they would crush all opposition :icon_wink:

Pride goes before fall, ya know, and that's what happened. One should never claim victory before the battle, that always ends in defeat. :)

DeletedUser

yeah, but RUM didn't crumble like a sandcastle in an eartquake. They actually put up a fight.

I'm sorry, aside from the 'skirmish' ATEN had with RUM47, I know, I know, if you weren't involved, you'll never know the true glory of that 'war'. :icon_rolleyes: Who did RUM ever fight besides themselves???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well...guys, i changed my mind. this post will be a nice one.
o.k CEG, i wish you totaly luck, luck luck luck...
*here the nice part ends*
in world 9! coz in world 2 you wouldnt stay long...
:icon_evil: :icon_twisted:

modesty

Well don't underestimate them... now when they are back in their old home they also have their old rutines back...

FIND UNCLAIMED RED DOT - CLAIM - LAUNCH :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

If -CEG- didnt spend their time running back to their old tags, maybe they could have planned some decent attacks and saved some pride. Actually, no i doubt they could have, you need loyal members and a good leadership for that.

Reforming XIG and St tribes is a good idea to get your old members back, and as said above, hope old alliances will reform.

Fair enough you keep saying you will still fight blah blah blah, but dont think us all dumb by saying their isnt a hidden agenda here.

See you on the battlefield chumps

DeletedUser

Well don't underestimate them... now when they are back in their old home they also have their old rutines back...

FIND UNCLAIMED RED DOT - CLAIM - LAUNCH :icon_biggrin:

lol ? only the tag changed what the F.... is the differense ?
idont fight different if my tribe changed tag

so please dont excuse the tag change with " oh they fight better"

yeah right

DeletedUser

lol ? only the tag changed what the F.... is the differense ?
idont fight different if my tribe changed tag

so please dont excuse the tag change with " oh they fight better"

yeah right

So that applies to you not all.
Some do not feel the same way.
They join a tribe and fight differently, each time.

Perhaps with less heart then they use too...
And that mean quite a bit.

Do not forget that many did not want this merger, but their voice was not heard till now.

So a tag can mean quite a bit...in fact it could make all the difference for some.

DeletedUser1151

Pride goes before fall, ya know, and that's what happened. One should never claim victory before the battle, that always ends in defeat. :)

Coming from the point-whoring runner, I'm sure you can really say a lot. Maybe if you'd fought, there might of been a difference. Oh wait, that would mean attacking!

It was the spirit of CEG that was definitely not there, which lead to their untimely demise.

DeletedUser

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT WE ARE NOT RUNNING FROM ANY FIGHT. HE WHO FIGHTS US WILL BE MET WITH A FIGHT, PERIOD. WE WILL STAND AND PROTECT OUR FORMER CEG AND ST's NOW C.Jack AND THE REST OF YOU FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO SAY. IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT US, GO FOR IT. WERE NOT SAYING OTHERWISE.

You know if you shout it loud enough you might even believe it yourself, eh Frank?

That aside if XIG and STW are not running from any fight then I ask again "why are they going to HOT and TW asking for a ceasefire" and in ST's case even trying to get an alliance based on the change back to the old tag?

Wasn't this the real reason behind the change of tags? Swap back and then try to divide the alliance by getting some of them to side with your branch? Oh wait have I been reading your forums again? oops, bad me

Also funny to note that ST and XIG are continuing to use the same combined forum even while claiming that they have separated.

DeletedUser

Also funny to note that ST and XIG are continuing to use the same combined forum even while claiming that they have separated.

Its a shame you haven't made it to the aristocracy section yet isn't it?
Oh well, at least you can make fun of our support requests.

modesty

they had 24 hours why dindt they speak before now ?

For the record I did speak out.. but it turned out to be that I've done it to the wrong person... my fellings stayed there and where not distributed to the others that decided YES or NO.

DeletedUser

Its a shame you haven't made it to the aristocracy section yet isn't it?
Oh well, at least you can make fun of our support requests.

Well, they are pretty funny :icon_biggrin:

If you really want I will see what I can do to post some images of the D/B section but I think you might find those a bit too embarrassing.

That said I still do not have an answer to my question or is that also too embarrassing?

DeletedUser

That said I still do not have an answer to my question or is that also too embarrassing?

I apologyse, I focused on the part that is more relevant to me, the spy, but I'll answer it now.

I can't speak for XiG, you really have to ask them. But I'll speak for the saint tribes.
Its really very simple: CEG was a tribe made of the Saints, the Wolves, and XiG. I hope you can agree on that despite the tendency to refute everything I say.
The wolves left early on, as you probably know, they all left with wolvenshad. Now XiG went independent again. These are facts. The reasons why they left its them and not me that will answer you or not.
Anyway, what was left? It wasn't CEG. It was the original Saint tribes, and some others that had for more than a long time been affiliated and sisters to the Saint tribes. As the tag we had, CEG, was now meaningless, we agreed the St tag was the one that fitted us best. Hence why we went back to being the Saints. Even dispite your animosity to me, I'm sure you admit you would at least consider going back to Saints, since you probably agree CEG was meaningless without XiG.

Thats why we became Saints. Everyone here knows where to find me. We are not running. If some of my partners or leaders take any diplomatic iniciatives, rest assured I'm personnaly against any NAP request, even though I will follow their decisions as I always do.
Any more questions, please mail me or another leader ingame as we do not always check these forums, we are always happy to explain our political moves.. Once they are complete that is, like everyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

modesty

Coming from the point-whoring runner, I'm sure you can really say a lot. Maybe if you'd fought, there might of been a difference. Oh wait, that would mean attacking!

It was the spirit of CEG that was definitely not there, which lead to their untimely demise.

You don't know what You are speaking about... Jirki have always helped me clear when I've asked him... How many friends do You have that stay up several nights in a row launching timed attacks not for taking an village of their own but to help a friend get one...

Last mission we did togather he launched about 20 offensive attacks and only lost 2 axemen...

And he didn't choose to move. I did it for him.. He was away on vacation!!!