W18 Awards

DeletedUser47572

Most Feared Player:
Zain is pretty scary when he attacks you, or so I heard. From a personal perspective I have to go ZZDragon not only is he tactical but he hits your really hard.

Your Favourite Player(s):
LLT, Swordnuke, Handwerkj, Jo, Bella, to many more to mention

Most Disliked Player(s):
The guy on the Mhausig account

Most Promising Non Top 40 player(s):
Mister.Wolf, Tomlalatom, Bomber all willing to learn and expand their knowledge this makes them promising players.

Your Favourite Tribe:
-MM-

Least Liked Tribe:
APOC-Alphabet

Most Promising Non Top 5 Tribe:
Fear

Best Leader:
Any of the top 10 tribes Leaders have to be good to control the egos that all tribes have.

Worst Leader:
The ones that decide to quit, or offer no leadership.

Most Entertaining P&P poster:
Andrew Done

Worst Forum Personality:
Trumiz really gets on my nerves

Best Tribe Representation:
-MM- undoubtedly we are the kings and queens of spam!

Best Thread Thus Far (provide links if you can):
MM trash talk thread

Best Avatar:
Mine its airborne

Best Signature:
Akitar because your blog is awesome!

Most Experierienced/Skilled player:
Zain with this one, the village numbers and OD levels dictate a high skill level

Most Strategic player:
LLT

Most Underestimated player:
TheMudge pray you don't have him coming toward you.

Most Overestimated player:
72GE

Most valuable player (to their tribe):
TheMudge

Most Accomplished in W18:
Zain

Most Dedicated:
Zain again you have to be dedicated with those numbers

Most Popular:
MsBella is pretty popular with almost everyone I talk to.

Most Resilient (can withstand pressure):
Now lots of people here say MHausig, now I quite significantly disagree as the original account holder quit because he was being attacked and the new player has simply begged for support on every village, that is not an ability to withstand pressure. So who knows I would go with one of the Legion guys (when they were still around) that sat on a frontline taking attacks for months.

Strongest Offensively:
LLT his atomic bombs will kill you

Strongest Defensively:
No comment

Most Serious Player:
Sporonox takes things pretty seriously. In a good way!

Most Respected:
Dukefan every likes him and everyone respects him.

Most Eccentric player (does the unexpected):
AA

Biggest Backstabber:
??

Biggest As*hole:
??

DeletedUser

LOL, who told you the original owner quit over being attacked?

keee

He is right though, by saying mhausig is a resilient player is kind of a cop out. Not to take away from the fact mhausig has just been pumped full of D. But without that tribal support he would be just another average player.

I would say probably AA deserves some accolades. Second in ODT, isolated and still going strong.

DeletedUser

Most Feared Player:
The most rational response would be to say Zain-BA-I. However, as fear is essentially an irrational/emotional response and not necessarily directly related to real threat, I would say Lord Leon Towasoki and AdAnouch are amongst the most feared across the server. Who do I most fear? Given I am in Apoc (which removes Zain-BA-I and Zurtle from my radar) I would have to say TheMudge. I have never fought him but he seems to get the job done...

Agniesiack. I'm her biatch ;-)

Most Disliked Player(s):
I don't think the forum as the place for personal insults, so my comment is purely based on the player not the person...
jaideep - ever since he squirmed his way out of being rimmed! And AdAnouch - it's a game for <insert diety of choice>'s sake!

An easy one: grimhtk75

Your Favourite Tribe:
If I'm not allowed to say my own tribe then it would be Apoc-F.

Least Liked Tribe:
If forced to choose between the current top tribes/families it would have to be ~S~, for no other reason than the recruitment of Legion/Chkhwk refugees en masse.

Most promising? A wierd concept give we are at the end game. I suspect {BA} has the most potential, provided they don't let the outz refugees escape. That said I confidently predict Apoc-F will do great things v -INF-.

Best Leader:
A difficult one. If we are talking in terms of tribe success then the Apoc-D leadership team would be hard to beat. However I have huge respect for PeterPaine given the difficult job he has had with respect to getting folks from the old DS, TWA-NE and BA to work together. Time will tell how successful he has been.

Worst Leader:
AdAnouch and Sambrer0 are obvious candidates given the fates of their tribes. Of the current tribes I would have to say ZZdragon and his team for the aforementioned refugee recruitment and his tribes diplomatic advances...

mister.wolf and bomberace101 are good value ;-)

Worst Forum Personality:
swordnuke with keee a close second.

mister.wolf and bomberace101 for -MM- and -INF- respectively. Probably me for Apoc ;-)

W18 Map Thread

Best Avatar:
That's easy: Matthaeus

Best Signature:
Akitar - for the blog link of course!

Mmm... I think I'll go for Zurtle

Most Strategic player:
Difficult one. Not including me and purely based on Skype chats I'd probably go for supaskeedathoe.

Me! Forever in the shadow of my more famous colleagues. But I kina like it that way ;-)

Most Overestimated player:
Lord Leon Towasoki and AdAnouch

Toughy. I would probably say Socolofi. He is the heart and soul (and also most of the smelly bits!) of Apoc-N

No contest: Zain-BA-I

Most Dedicated:
Probably Zain-BA-I. After all he is still playing and posting despite the most importants exams of his life coming up!

Most Popular:
Lord Leon Towasoki - he's a bit out there and a lot of what he says is pure rubbish - I suspect that's why I like him!

Most Resilient (can withstand pressure):
On current performance mhausig, with hessmo on his heels. Historically Zurtle and cadara.

Strongest Offensively:
Clearly Zain-BA-I based on the stats. That said I'd hate to be on the receiving end of one of loveis...'s barrages!

Strongest Defensively:
This is difficult because the perfect defensive play should NOT have a high ODD as skills such as dodging and sniping (which is probably one of the harder aspects of defense to master) does not result in ODD.

That said cadara and sitters probably should be nominated.

AdAnouch is likely to accumulate sufficient ODD to be up there but, judging from personal experience, he relies entirely on stacking from range by folks that are not in the firing line.

Most Serious Player:
Martin Longbow has to be a front runner not least for his philosophical interpretations. However AdAnouch probably wins as he gets seriously wound up - oftentimes by me :icon_biggrin:

Most Respected:
Zain-BA-I. This is evident by the fact that even his partisan posts get only a mild flaming. When I do the same the whole world has a go ;-)

Do you really need to ask? I'll give you a clue: He thinks that the apostles were vikings ;-)

Biggest Backstabber:
AdAnouch

Biggest As*hole:
No comment - I don't think the forum as the place for personal insults...

Last edited by a moderator:

keee

Most Disliked Player(s):
jaideep - ever since he squirmed his way out of being rimmed!

LL yeah because his 3 million points and 300 odd villages just scream "i just escaped being rimmed"

Worst Forum Personality:
swordnuke with keee a close second.

We're a team, what can i say :).

Me! Forever in the shadow of my more famous colleagues. But I kina like it that way ;-)

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL you're like that dorky side-kick friend all the cool kids have in the movies

bomberace101

Was it right where you said Apoc-F will do great things against -INF-? Don't you mean Apoc-W or are Apoc-F coming over to play? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

He is right though, by saying mhausig is a resilient player is kind of a cop out. Not to take away from the fact mhausig has just been pumped full of D. But without that tribal support he would be just another average player.

I would say probably AA deserves some accolades. Second in ODT, isolated and still going strong.

I have great sitters and a great support network. I doubt any player could withstand a top tribe without that. I don't think I 'm a great player but I make the right decisions most of the time. Sometimes that decision is to call in for tribal support on the villages most likely to be hit, or closest to my borders. Sometimes its to dodge. I think almost every real target of dipank's I've ended up pulling support on rather than wasting defense.

Good defense is all about keeping enough defense alive to kill the next rounds of nobles. So far I'm doing that.

DeletedUser

Worst Leader
adanouch (when he led DUSK into the ground) and sambrer0 when he led legion

Worst Leader Sambrero

Worst Leader: Sambrer0. Nothing BUT downhill for LEGION

Worst Leader:
AdAnouch and Sambrer0 are obvious candidates given the fates of their tribes. Of the current tribes I would have to say ZZdragon and his team for the aforementioned refugee recruitment and his tribes diplomatic advances...

lawl ^^ define a bad leader?

DeletedUser

Really, Legion was fail boat... Most good players
quit, so, really... It wouldn't have mattered who the
leader was.

DeletedUser

Really, Legion was fail boat... Most good players
quit, so, really... It wouldn't have mattered who the
leader was.

Yeah exactly, by the time Sam took over it was like trying to re-arrange the deck chairs on the titanic.

DeletedUser

I'm not saying Sam is a good leader either, though, lol,
if he is. Well, he'll have a chance to prove himself
eventually.

DeletedUser

Most Feared Player:
If rl hadn't got the better of him I'd have said Jethrojavier to think what he could have been capable of with a 3-5 million point account is terrifying. As is I wouldn't like to log in and see 1000 incomings from Zain

All the K59 crew! JasonDesiderio, Flaming Camelspit, Sparky78, yesman2371, themudge, pryratio andjhayden. Not to mention Joann551 and MsBella. Made a lot of long sessions enjoyable on skype ^__^

Most Disliked Player(s):
Don't dislike anyone, everyone has their part to play hero or villain, tis only a game after all.

I have no idea, most of the guys I mentioned earlier on the small accounts can really play but their nobling opportunities have been fairly limited.

Your Favourite Tribe:
-INF-

Least Liked Tribe:
APOC-C, no real bad feelings but get the impression they think they're a lot better than they've proven themselves to be so far

[BA], the world is their oyster, well positioned to strike out at most tribes and under the least pressure of any of the top 10.

Best Leader:
Rudegar INF used to be a bit of a shambles but now they look like they'd give anyone a run for their money.

Worst Leader:
Whoever used to lead one of the north TWA tribes and came on here proclaiming his greatness a few weeks before the tribe went under.

Rudegar, uses common sense and not afraid to be mean, which I like :icon_wink:

Worst Forum Personality:
Plarinsucks and trumiz, although that levi boyenger is catching very quickly

bomberace101, mr mac-man and gunzknight used to be great though

Aggression vs Mayhem Makers

Best Avatar:
Sambrer0

Best Signature:
mister.wolf...What? Its comedy genius.

Lord Leon Towasoki or WoodlandApple

Bored now.

DeletedUser

Most Feared Player:
Zain-BA-I, no enemy in the south scares me, but I'd have to think twice if he moved to our area.

Futree Vous. Tireless work for the tribe.

Most Disliked Player(s):
Davewardrop. No honour at all.

SAB, assuming she still counts as promising.

Your Favourite Tribe:
-INF-, of course

Least Liked Tribe:
Was UAN until we ate them. Apoc is just business.

FEAR are holding up well.
BA appear to be good, but are far side of the world, so don't really know them.

Best Leader:
Rudes. Has built INF up spectacularly this year.

Worst Leader:
Whoever are the "leaders" in Apoc-W or Apoc-R. No visible signs of leadership from where I'm standing (generally right outside their villages)

Gui

Worst Forum Personality:
That commy quoir guy.

Does this mean on the forum? I think we, INF, do an excellent job.

-INF- & INF-AM vs Apoc-W & Apoc-R is always fun.
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=144962

Best Avatar:
Rudes

Best Signature:
Rudes

Most Strategic player: Modesty forbids me from saying :icon_wink:

Most Underestimated player: FV

Most Overestimated player: Any of the Apoc-W high ODA players. I've seen the tactics, doesn't really impress me. Too much kudos is placed on being a top-20 ODA player in general, IMO.

We have so many that take up the slack when necessary, it would be unfair to single one out.

Zain-BA-I. Yes, the points, villages and ODA are impressive, but it's the fact that he's done all that without taking a barb since last November that tops it off.

Most Dedicated: FV

Most Popular: Warayama. Tough job being a Duke and I don't think he's pi$$ed anyone off.

Most Resilient (can withstand pressure):OLD-GOND has done a good job against us.

Took me a while to figure out OLD-GOND's defences

Biggest Backstabber:

Biggest As*hole:

DeletedUser

I just wont to say that I is glad that peuple rembers good stuff I teeched them in my crewsades. (Alot peuple has sayed Sambrero bad leedur but I thank it dune the best it cood in the sircumstanses. So back off or I crewsade on you for bein commy and quoir.) If you wont to lern more go hear:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ClickPanic

Most Feared Player: Me becuz commy and quoir allways lozed when they got crewsaded aginst. I never lozed a war seriusly.

Your Favourite Player(s): Lawlayer/this looks gay, Mirdin, BainDrenal.

Most Disliked Player(s): rudegar leeded commy and quoir forses so he my mortul emeny.

Most Promising Non Top 40 player(s): Any of them if they becume crewsaders and stop givin into commy and quoir.

Your Favourite Tribe: KREW. Duh. Allso WarGod and Nervii. Apoc luked good.

Least Liked Tribe: INF, xGoCx, xGoDx,

Most Promising Non Top 5 Tribe: Apoc R

Best Leader: Mirdin was good but I was best Duck evur in KREW.

Worst Leader: anski becuz he kick me outa WarGod and he losed the best player thier ever been.

Most Entertaining P&P poster: ewarman was reel smart and maked a lota good posts. He allso beeted me in a debait on ingame mesages 1 time. I has to admit he the funyest thier ever was.

Worst Forum Personality: Derek the Celt. I caint stand that commy.

Best Tribe Representation: Laurionna tuff and bomberace dune a good job cunsiderin what he had to work with.

Best Thread Thus Far (provide links if you can): Easy.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ClickPanic

Best Avatar: Akitar becuz I thank it just spell misstake for his name.

Best Signature: Mines good but TheKeiser maked it for me.

Most Experierienced/Skilled player: ClickPanic

Most Strategic player: Elaran, Mirdin, Erwin Decoene, Rattlesnake8

Most Underestimated player: ClickPanic

Most Overestimated player: sixft178lbs

Most valuable player (to their tribe): ClickPanic

Most Accomplished in W18: Zain BA-1

Most Dedicated: ClickPanic- I worked harder then you thank to be the best.

Most Popular: ClickPanic

Most Resilient (can withstand pressure): ClickPanic becuz I caint spell but I still crewsade and I doesnt lissen to peuple putin me down. I is American herow.

Strongest Offensively: ClickPanic (see 2st and 4st Crewsade)

Strongest Defensively: ClickPanic (1st Crewsade)

Most Serious Player: ClickPanic becuz I aint just fiteing for game I is fiteing to proof that Ken James Bible is best and to stop peuple from bein commy and quoir.

Most Respected: ewarman was grate thanker but Rahrah91 allways nise to everybody and I thank she was grate persun.

Most Eccentric player (does the unexpected): Zurtel becuz he in crewsader tribe than he goed commy and quoir untill I crewsaded on him and maked him g back to bein good man.

Biggest Backstabber: Derek the Celt becuz he steeled my vilage and taled me he sindin peuple to make it fill with superherows. If I cood find him in reel live I wood whup his a**.

Most Feared: AA. He woodnt speek to me and he meen and call me troll. I doesnt life under no brige!

Biggest As*hole: Defanitely Derek the Celt.

DeletedUser

Most Feared Player: I would say ZAIN

Your Favourite Player(s): Me, myself and I, jmkdunwoody, zzdragon. I could go on forever

Most Disliked Player(s): Must be me aswell. Won't mention it names

Your Favourite Tribe: ????

Least Liked Tribe: OUTZ

Best Leader: ???

Worst Leader: ???

Most Entertaining P&P poster ???

Worst Forum Personality. FFS7

Best Tribe Representation FFS7

Best Thread Thus Far (provide links if you can): the mm how they support their players must have been the funniest I ever read

Best Avatar ???

Best Signature ???

Most Experierienced/Skilled player: LLT, zzdragon

Most Strategic player: llt, zzdragon, hanny

Most Underestimated player: me. ha ha ha

Most Overestimated player: me aswell

Most Accomplished in W18: ZAIN

Most Dedicated: ZAIN

Most Popular:

Most Resilient (can withstand pressure): is that with or without sitter?

Strongest Offensively: who knows

Strongest Defensively: who knows

Most Serious Player: who knows

Most Respected: there are a couple

Biggest Backstabber: No need to mention names

Most Feared: no one

Biggest As*hole: No need to mention names

DeletedUser

Yeah exactly, by the time Sam took over it was like trying to re-arrange the deck chairs on the titanic.

He acts about 5, would you follow orders from someone like that? I know I wouldn't take them seriously