2 Years in Review --- Continent History

Asdad

what, nothing about F.TK7? not only did they officially have the best name for a tribe ever, but they played a big role in k7 dominance.

i totally forgot about them, i think SOFt took them on and down, and expanded into K6 against the rest of their tribe.

yungoe

I doubt they got beaten by SOFt.

I believe they joined another tribe.

DeletedUser

it was kinda similar to what happened to Evil i believe, there was loads of hype about fighting them in SOFt, then it was over in a week, cos every1 ran and either joined SOFt, SPCTR or DA i believe.

rbh135

it was kinda similar to what happened to Evil i believe, there was loads of hype about fighting them in SOFt, then it was over in a week, cos every1 ran and either joined SOFt, SPCTR or DA i believe.

FishyTitters ftl:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

i totally forgot about them, i think SOFt took them on and down, and expanded into K6 against the rest of their tribe.

FTK7 merged back into the main F.T tribe in k6, who then merged into SPCTR

DeletedUser

emmm...ftk7 mostly went to either ha or hf or soft after f.t. was broken and the leader quit...we(K5-X) ofered them a family merger, but they refused and soon after that they where destroyed by HA and the remaining people merged into spctr and some into k5-x. ftkt changed there name and then tryed 2 work, but slowly people started leaving...un-ga grabed like 5 i think the rest either joined soft, ha, hf or just got rimmed :)

this is how i know it happened...

DeletedUser

is that all K5 history??

xlx you are way too older than me in that K..
im quite lucky because of keelezeibel, she invited me to join K5-X and managed to take down a tribe leader of J-Town..

from a mere 5k pointer, with the help of the tribe i managed to rim a 25k pointer player i forgot the points but im sure the leader is a lot bigger than me..

K5-X dominated K5 ever since i was placed there,.

the pwn da wars are just full of threats and talking, but the small K5-X dominated the K5 continent and destroyed those invaders little by little..

tribal leadership and politics too, sucked before when Sir Alias and Keelezeibel left, and left COMMANDER CODY the tribe leadership..

eehhrrmm... can we do the TRIBAL STORY?? hahahah

DeletedUser

1) my teacher windypickjs (teaches me science) was in fishytitters
2)commander cody was tht annoying kid in spctr right

DeletedUser

1) my teacher windypickjs (teaches me science) was in fishytitters
2)commander cody was tht annoying kid in spctr right

If i remember correctly, Commander Cody was in SPCTR until we kicked him out for being annoying as hell and offensive to females, then he tried to hide in the K5/K15 tribes to get protection against SPCTR?

Or was he the one who was moving from tribe to tribe begging for a council position and we kicked him for being annoying as hell?

Maccano1

Or was he the one who was moving from tribe to tribe begging for a council position and we kicked him for being annoying as hell?

Bingo! He constantly wanted to be in the council despite constantly arguing with everyone, and insult people regularly.

DeletedUser

:lol: He was my nomination for Most Annoying Player on the 2008 thread. :lol:

DeletedUser

i loved cody...he was awsome :p

he left for spctr with guitarshredder67 from k5-x...that left destro as a duke and me as a baron...soon after we made UN-G...

@destro...yeah that is preatty much it...firs there was lions, then there was k5-x, then un-g, then spctr/dns and then Dn and that is how it will stay :p

Maccano1

I didn't mind cody, but he just wouldn't learn, and refused to bite his lip so eventually he outstayed his welcome.

DeletedUser

CODY dismissed me in my long term tribe K5-X just because that i am contradicting his authority and his power over the tribe, because he is very active in forums and because of his stupid speeches he was made the leader of the tribe since the true leader sir alias has left.. i moved to spcad, then my loyal friends followed me over there. so K5-X lost a lot of points, all that remains are those who are thinking that they are superior against me and my friends but they actually thinks like a lil brat.

then i decided to go back to K5-X since spcad is inactive and too scattered. i was made duke in K5-X, then we boosted up, cody left to join spctr...

so hes popular eh?

DeletedUser

he kept coming up with rubbish plans and complimenting the leaders on their ideas
something like this
wolstein: your plan to sneak round DA and noble them from soft's side is ingenius and i tihnk it would work
petert:your plan to put a blender of nukes and nobles to their core is also very good and i think it would lead to them collapsing
commander cody: you are wise and excellent
i think you deserve to become a council member or maybe even a duke