W16: A year in review

DeletedUser

Jurasu posted it somewhere, otherwise, I don't think many people would have an idea of who they were.

DeletedUser

Jurasu posted it somewhere, otherwise, I don't think many people would have an idea of who they were.
Yes I used it as an example of a small rim tribe that we crushed. I was using it as an example of how we don't bring up every minor little conflict we have.

Though I do remember WOTO making a thread here about how they were "at war" with C2 a while back.

DeletedUser

No you fool. He played everybody. He accepted you and was going to trade me for you. He made me hate him to make it look realistic. There was a player in kotf+ that warned him of your plan. Together they planned to get Kotf+ disbanded via myself. The fool in 'your' never invited me though.

He's not thick you know. Whether or not the traitor in Koft+ was with you or him he would never of placed Tari in danger. He is and was a good leader. Rash yes but not naive.

No, YOU the fool, and Mr. T pities you. Why?

I was going to disband KOTF anyway! Hahaha!

DeletedUser

Player Count Down:

2009,June 9th, 14:32
Players: 3229
Players with points: 3162
Tribes: 315
Tribes with points: 296

2009,July 1st, 03:22
Players: 2672
Players with points: 2599
Tribes: 262
Tribes with Points: 244

2009, August 1st, 07:36
Players: 2,148
Players with points: 2,111
Tribes: 216
Tribes with points: 202

World Occurences

BANG!? & TKR vs AD Inf & PnX :
Thread A
Thread B
Thread C
Thread D
Thread E
Thread F

Seriously People How Did We Get This Many Threads?!?!

DUST vs ~LS~:
Thread A

Lesser Things

:- Tari renames to H2O
:- The edge of the rim is found

Public Quttings:

:- SharkyH2O
:- Romulus13
:- Jakeeyboy returns as Mykra

Lucifr Takes Over As Mod July 21st
Thread A

Top 10 Map 01/08/09

[spoil]
world16top10.jpg
[/spoil]

~ Truscott6

Please don't infract me for this, this thread is too usefull to be neglected.

DeletedUser

thank you for tell me jakeeboys new account

It was already public knowledge... :icon_rolleyes:

Lucifyr any chance we could have this thread cleaned up into one or two posts?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nicely done there truscott6, do you want me to add that to the first post, so it would easier to see for everybody?

DeletedUser

nicely done there truscott6, do you want me to add that to the first post, so it would easier to see for everybody?

Please, Maybe lucifyr would remove every post bar that one and make this a sticky? I mean everybody loves a bit of history right? :)

If I update next month or whenever somebody updates it next, would you like it mailed to you so you can instantly place it at the front?

DeletedUser

Please, Maybe lucifyr would remove every post bar that one and make this a sticky? I mean everybody loves a bit of history right? :)

If I update next month or whenever somebody updates it next, would you like it mailed to you so you can instantly place it at the front?

I'd like to leave it open for discussion so people can add to anything you've missed - however if an argument spawns here I will delete it and if necessary infract.

DeletedUser

It looks good from my point of view. A bit heavy on details, but nothing truly interesting is going on in the world right now.

DeletedUser

Updated with new map & info. If you have something to add or to object against what i wrote, please let me know.

DeletedUser

Updated with new map & info. If you have something to add or to object against what i wrote, please let me know.

If you are going to include I.A.R against Ad Inf, you should probably include the fact that TKR declared war on Ad Inf in response to Ad Inf's declaration against BANG!?

MichielK

I'd like to leave it open for discussion so people can add to anything you've missed - however if an argument spawns here I will delete it and if necessary infract.

How about truscott's other suggestion (stickying it)?

I personally think it's a good idea since A) this thread has vital information about W16, B) it's of obvious high quality, and C) it would prevent it from getting lost in the clutter.

DeletedUser

How about truscott's other suggestion (stickying it)?

I personally think it's a good idea since A) this thread has vital information about W16, B) it's of obvious high quality, and C) it would prevent it from getting lost in the clutter.

Stickying it may also scare some of our more blatant spammers as well.

Everybody knows you don't spam something that looks important without risking a harsh ban :)

DeletedUser

If you are going to include I.A.R against Ad Inf, you should probably include the fact that TKR declared war on Ad Inf in response to Ad Inf's declaration against BANG!?

Well, since i don't play this world anymore, what i write as a description for the maps aren't my own words, so you can tell me that DUST declared on Ad Inf and i would write it :p (joking there, i know DUST and Ad Inf are on the opposite sides of the world ).
Anyhow, added what you said, in a brief way :)

Also, i think i said that this should be stickied from the beginning of the thread , but then again, i am somewhat subjective since i have created it :p

DeletedUser

Dust IS at war with Ad Inf. They realized they were losing in the southeast so they started mass recruiting what players were left in the northwest and had them declare on Ad Inf :icon_rolleyes:

Also, you might want to add a bit about how part of H2O merged into Bang!

DeletedUser

Stickied as you wish!

However, I'm not a huge fan of having a ton of stickies.

How would you feel about having the second post in the milestones thread, and have it renamed 'W16 History' or something similar?

Any other suggestions to help me out of this 'sticky mess' would be appreciated :icon_razz:

DeletedUser22370

that sounds like a good idea, you should keep this thread as an non sticky to be a discussion thread where possible updates should be posted.

Also, I think you should update the milestones thread, I finally got something :lol:

DeletedUser

Posibility for this month - members of W16 are taken over by the plush toy avatar craze as started by MK, in the hope to win a prize.

Grats Legendry :0