How would you like to see TW

DeletedUser

To counter the TW bashing in the closed topic, I would like to ask you, how your perfect TW world would look like. No, I am not looking to an answer that everything would be yellow on your map, wherever you click on the map in the world.

I was more thinking about settings, certain players perhaps, possible new features and whatever you can come up with.

sadahzinia

I would like TW not as a neverending game but more like step by step game!For instance 10 worst players(with low troops/points/od etc etc criteria) getting kicked every week/month!W12 speed and more of a deathmatch.Ranking for players so they can compete 5 equally skilled players in a 7x7 etc etc etc

Nice thread blonde:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I concur with the part that is should not be a neverending game. Off course there are the speed worlds, but I see them as pretty much a different game, or just something you play once in a while...

I really like the part for dropping the worst 10 players. That would really be cool.

I thought player should get a max numbers of start-overs/getting rimmed, 3 times or something. That way, the dropping of players would not be according to stats, but really by being taken out of the game. The first 2 months (of a world, not a player) could be free from this perhaps. That way, you would not be dependable on players that only stick around to see the end of a world, they are no longer are participating in.

Another thing that I would really like to see, is a smaller world. 4x4 or 5x5 K's, instead of 10x10. Players will be able to stick around for the whole run and you can have some very fierce wars, nice and close to eachother.
Just something that just popped in my mind is that you could give each K to a different world (all #1 tribes?) to sign in and fight out who is the best of them.

EDIT: Sada, weren't you supposed to be on holliday?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Players who are rimmed being booted out is probably the right solution: this would encourage the big players to go after the smaller ones. I completely disagree with the bottom 10 players per week being dropped. After several months you would have players with millions of points being booted out despite doing nothing wrong and no chance to defend themselves. Of course it would all be very funny for the top pointers to watch the little guys being deleted, until it came to their turn.

There are many flaws in the game that would need ironing out. The different starting times for players (?18 months) is laughable and I also disagree with a 2 tier game. If you are prepared to pay, you get an advantage over your neighbour who is unwilling/unable to pay:icon_confused:.

sadahzinia

I completely disagree with the bottom 10 players per week being dropped. After several months you would have players with millions of points being booted out despite doing nothing wrong and no chance to defend themselves. Of course it would all be very funny for the top pointers to watch the little guys being deleted, until it came to their turn.

Imagine a 10m player try to get another 11m player just to escape the boot!Isnt that something?;)

@blonde:starting on saturday but needed some relax time before too :)

DeletedUser

I'd like to see the sitter rules fixed so that innocent parties involved in accidental coordinated attacks are not penalised.

A warning screen pop up that you are about to breach the sitter rules before attacking would be REALLY nice...

DeletedUser

Why don't DNY split into 2 groups and war each other for fun? I'm sure you could convince some of the 10M+ players from the other tribes to join in. Players would be split into 2 evenly matched groups for size and geographical location.

Anybody below 4 million (maybe even higher?) should probably be excluded and also clearly inactives. I would have thought this would have been part of DNY's plan all along. It would be the best war TW has ever seen.

Like I say the war would only be for fun and would test the best players skills against each other. It would also breathe new life into a dying world. It would be absolutely crucial to have as even a split as possible to encourage fairness. You couldn't say have alot of the top 20 DNY players on one side or it would be pointless.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Why don't DNY split into 2 groups and war each other for fun? I'm sure you could convince some of the 10M+ players from the other tribes to join in.
Anybody below 4 million (maybe even higher?) should probably be excluded and also clearly inactives. I would have thought this would have been part of DNY's plan all along. It would be the best war TW has ever seen.

Like I say the war would only be for fun and would test the best players skills against each other. It would also breathe new life into a dying world. It would be absolutely crucial to have as even a split as possible to encourage fairness. You couldn't say have alot of the top 20 DNY players on one side or it would be pointless.:icon_confused:

But drongo, that IS our plan. But first we must rid this world of all the inactive riffraff players. You understand that right? They'd only be hindering our final war...

Players would be split into 2 evenly matched groups for size and geographical location.

Now that could be fun. Most DNY players are located in over 10 K's.

DeletedUser

Nice thread blonde ;)

I would like to see objectives to win the game for one thing.
A reward for completing certain tasks would be cool to, Like COD (call of duty) perks like reach 10 million points and you get a reward or a medal or something lol. or sniping a 1 second train gets you a different medal ect on your profile ..the list would go on and on.

Havent really thought about my post much so it might sound like garbage , but i am sure you are all used to that by now anyway

(side note - EMP T had a nice plan for DNY once they were the last tribe ;) if the world didnt end)

DeletedUser

Drongo, it is not important what DNY does to entertain itself, because this world will just go on and on. That is not your problem, nor the issue. It is what TW can do, to avoid boredom like that, so arrange some sort of end to this game, without needing to go ballistic on eachother.

Even if that could really be fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd like to see a change of the map completely. Rather than the continent style, perhaps there could be little islands, and the villages by the ocean could train ships which need to be sent with any attack that is going over water.

slinkiestwizard

I tend to agree with Brad , i think TW needs to fix the rules so there are warnings being posted. As a player we must know all the rules , lets be honest here not everyone does and sometimes the best players forget .

I also believe and this is not a knock that there should be a better system set up to govern these mods that control the games. I believe sometimes certain mods may become overzealous with there titles and the penalties they inflict. I believe Innogames should have staff on to check bans in question as sometimes things arent always as they appear.

These are just my thoughts not directed at anyone in particular,just that sometimes a level headed person outside the game should be available to view bans that may be in question, as ultimatly the players paying premium keep the company going,aspecially in a bad economy.

Mr Blonde excellent topic couldnt have come at a better time, as i have found out a player may be leaving the game due to an unfair ban which i cant disscuss as it would be breaking forum rules.

DeletedUser

I think there would be 1 big problem with the warning, and that is that is would always slow down game-play. Extra clicks and such. That is, if you meant some kind of pop-ups to remind you, you are doing something that might not be correct.
Or did you mean reminders, like in the screen where you accept a sitter, the rules that apply to sitting are listed, just to remind everyone and that the market place shows push rules or something?
That might be a good thing, the reminders. On the other hand, when playing this game, you are considered to know the rules, which is not a bad thing. That some players do not know know the rules, will never be a defense against breaking them.

The control panel for in-game mods might sound like something new, but that is why you have elders, right? If you can't trust them, what kind of panel would you be willing to trust? The president of Innogames? All rules are pretty clear. Some might need to be changed, but there is no real room for subjectivity of the mods I think...

Could you mail me in-game about what kind of ban you are talking about?

DeletedUser

I'd like to see the sitter rules fixed so that innocent parties involved in accidental coordinated attacks are not penalised.

A warning screen pop up that you are about to breach the sitter rules before attacking would be REALLY nice...

I really like that..

also starting with more then 1 villas so you can have a better spear wars in the begining!!!!! before the first axe is made

DeletedUser

also starting with more then 1 villas so you can have a better spear wars in the begining!!!!! before the first axe is made

Wouldn't that only help the noobs in the beginning, who are unable to get those first villages, with limited resources?