Villages Now - 393

Successfully lead a top tribe - 0

Wigs:
Best Rank - 8th.
Rank Now - 8th.

Most Villages - 1,248
Villages Now - 1,248

Successfully lead a top tribe - 1

You were saying???? That's funny, I can't seem to hear you. I guess I will blame it on the HUGE gap that separates us. :p

What can I say? I generally only noble enemy villages, so yeah, I'm sorry I'm not ranked 8th by nobling inactives, perma-sats, barbs, etc. just like you. What an achievement, you must be so proud of yourself :icon_rolleyes:

As for having successfully lead top tribes... don't even get me started -.- There are so many players that could vouch for me on this one, you have absolutely no idea, not to mention I lead SCIR0N and helped get it to rank 4, but apparently that doesn't count as a top tribe, even though SCIR0S apparently does? lol... I wonder what goes on in your twisted mind at times... then I realize that it's probably something I don't want to know, and that I have way better things to do :) Anybody that actually knows me will be laughing their asses off at you... you have no idea :icon_cool:

IDK why I even waste my time reading/replying to your posts any more (I mean sure, it's always good to laugh at the stupidity of them, but it gets old)... you're such a typical SCI player... the only thing you can seem to post about is how awesome you are, how much everybody else sucks, how you're never wrong (and if somebody disagrees with you about any point at all, you argue it to the death... if I said 2+2=4, you'd say 2+2=5), and any time somebody posts stats of winning against SCI/a SCI player, irrelevant stats must be posted to show that the player opposing SCI is weak and failing in some way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wigs:
Best Rank - 8th.
Rank Now - 8th.

Most Villages - 1,248
Villages Now - 1,248

Successfully lead a top tribe - 1

You were saying???? That's funny, I can't seem to hear you. I guess I will blame it on the HUGE gap that separates us. :p
Times banned?
Times obsessed with people?
Support active cheating?

Funny post.:p
be happy that gap is there or your ass was rimmed already.

wigsplitter

Don't sing it, bring it. Until them, don't tell me how tough you are.

As for you successfully leading a tribe, that is open to debate, but most people don't build something up so that they can just leave it in it's darkest hour. you abandoned ship when things started to go South. Very heroic of you to leave your tribe mates when they need your so called leadership skills the most. How noble of you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

sci bashers and sci have killed the forum, great job, this is so old i hav to blow the vitual dust off the thread to read it. when things pick up here please someone give me a poke.

i reckon it would be a good idea to wipe this forum clean and have an "old" folder for those looking for nostalgia and try to talk about something else for a while(this would never work but it was worth a try).

im sure bicky can nudge.

DeletedUser

Still din't say why you blamed sciova, your enemy, for supporting barbar, your other enemy.
Looks like your little alliance sank to the level where they blame enemies for supporting other enemies, pretty n00bish. :)

wigsplitter

i knew you couldn't help yourself. you just couldn't bite your tongue. how does that hook taste?

the difference is that i said that in general terms, to the masses, where you are directing it at some one specific.

as for how sci puts up with me, i don't know, ask them. leaders can dismiss players, but you wouldn't know about that.

the difference between you and I is this:

Tennismaster says GO! (Boss)

Wigsplitter says Let's GO! (Leader)

DeletedUser28528

After reading such topics like this one, no wonder mods can't live with us for more than a month :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

glad to see that tennis has a lackey to speak for him.
Glad to see you don't really got anything else to come up with.
I deleted my post around 5 mins before you posted yours, kinda sad to see you had to think so long for something so lame. :\
After reading such topics like this one, no wonder mods can't live with us for more than a month :icon_idea:
Just set the keyword fat so the Decent people don't get associated with scir0s, you, and your nubs.

DeletedUser

I agree with The Town and TBT. Posts on this forum have taken a wrong turn - Propaganda and constructive flaming are fine, but all I see these days is incoherent and nonsensical posts from Rowan (Sorry Ro-Ro :icon_sad:), snide and provocative posts from Wigsplitter, and a continuous loop of ranting and ravings travelling to and from players of both sides of the war.
Worse yet, there have been personal attacks on players.

If only the spirit of Squeak reached out to more of you :lol:

DeletedUser8060

Worse yet, there have been personal attacks on players.

I have been the victim of such attacks. I also want to state that Rowan is using voodoo dolls of mine and puts pins on the fingers area trying to make me type less.

I hope everyone learns about this conspiracy. Stop VOODOO!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 :icon_redface::icon_eek:

Edit: Exclusive CCTV footage of Rowan voodoo techniques

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When do these stats get updated again?
I'd recomment a new thread, so we can keep this one for wiggy's merged cooperation of nubs, geeks, and idiots. :)

DeletedUser8060

I'd recomment a new thread, so we can keep this one for wiggy's merged cooperation of nubs, geeks, and idiots. :)

I think we don't need stats to understand whats going on. The deeper we shove our axes down your throat the filthier your vocabulary becomes :lol:

DeletedUser

I think we don't need stats to understand whats going on. The deeper we shove our axes down your throat the filthier your vocabulary becomes :lol:
The fact that i downgrade my villages to dust, without 1 sci attempt to stop me proves your completly "right". :p

DeletedUser8060

The fact that i downgrade my villages to dust, without 1 sci attempt to stop me proves your completly "right". :p

I dunno why you downgrade your villages to dust but I am happy you started posting without the use of bad words.

DeletedUser

You should, but you can't. :)

Tell me exactly why its in SCIR0S best interest to take your now mostly crappy villages in comparison to taking your former tribemates still good ones? Because you will "scar" the SCIR0S territory with small barbs with lots of troops in them or just because you want to feel special?

DeletedUser

Tell me exactly why its in SCIR0S best interest to take your now mostly crappy villages in comparison to taking your former tribemates still good ones? Because you will "scar" the SCIR0S territory with small barbs with lots of troops in them or just because you want to feel special?
Can you tell me exactly why it was in scir0s best interests not to take those villages when they were in good shape?