[PSA] THE's view on war.

Crispycargo

How can you have any real understanding of a person's social life based on a 6 minute video...

Man, when people post comments like that it just really ticks me off for some reason.

DeletedUser

was? he left anywhere? seen some nukes from him in game
:icon_eek: :lol: this was my reaction...he even forgot to clear his noble target...

DeletedUser

i loved the part where he wants to be a "duck" :D

dang, i shoulda taken a look at the timing :( Dunno bout the better part though. If this guy is playing a character he's doing an awesome job of it. If he isn't ... well, i should stop talking right here :p

DeletedUser92

was? he left anywhere? seen some nukes from him in game
:icon_eek: :lol: this was my reaction...he even forgot to clear his noble target...

Interesting.

Seeing as my nukes hit a wall of an EreVos player, I'll assume they're now pandering to your desires in some way. That said, nobles cost 40/50/50 - A pittance. They take three hours to build - a pittance. And they take a mere 100 food - a mere pittance.

True, I didn't expect to see a thinly defended village after two scout reports pop up as stacked, but so be it. I lost some nukes that I had laying around and the nobles with 'em. Tragic.

DeletedUser

i loved the part where he wants to be a "duck" :D

dang, i shoulda taken a look at the timing :( Dunno bout the better part though. If this guy is playing a character he's doing an awesome job of it. If he isn't ... well, i should stop talking right here :p

Lol! True that.

DeletedUser

I like the idea and amend the effort for sure. The quality is sub par imo. In today's world, it's too easy to make a quality clip. You guys don't know any graphic design peepz?

spleen mage

Don't mock the guy! He's the greatest player Tribalwars has ever seen! He called for the first crewsade! He fought against bows that rided on horses with Spartan knights!

DeletedUser

Interesting.

Seeing as my nukes hit a wall of an EreVos player, I'll assume they're now pandering to your desires in some way. That said, nobles cost 40/50/50 - A pittance. They take three hours to build - a pittance. And they take a mere 100 food - a mere pittance.

True, I didn't expect to see a thinly defended village after two scout reports pop up as stacked, but so be it. I lost some nukes that I had laying around and the nobles with 'em. Tragic.

Those poor mounted and those 1000 rams took a century to build up and u wasted them when 1 clearing wasnt enought for what was scouted inside....

so u waste 5 full nukes and 4 nobles(coming from 8/10/11/13/13 hours--> great timming) for 0 gains and if i search the forwarded reports to show u the defender loses ...

:icon_cry: if all ur players where performing like you Jpolman :icon_twisted: oh wait you never performed well as fighter in any world you made THE.

Macready08

Those poor mounted and those 1000 rams took a century to build up and u wasted them when 1 clearing wasnt enought for what was scouted inside....

so u waste 5 full nukes and 4 nobles(coming from 8/10/11/13/13 hours--> great timming) for 0 gains and if i search the forwarded reports to show u the defender loses ...

:icon_cry: if all ur players where performing like you Jpolman :icon_twisted: oh wait you never performed well as fighter in any world you made THE.

To be fair

Both CBTF and Erevos are falling right outa the top 20, Iv seen first hand attacks from both tribes that are just... Wow.

I think my best was a train sent from the same village spaced over almost 1min 50 that was from a erevos player. So I think it might be best to look at the other players around you before you hit out with this rubbish ^^

DeletedUser

It's got nothing to do with it, JP and calamari have a lot of history and sometimes it can't be helped. :icon_razz:

The guy was funny though, in the CREWSADES video. Take a look at some of his other videos, I don't think he was playing a character...

The part where "I took one vill during a war and then gave it back because I'm a good guy, and that makes me the best player Tribal Wars has ever seen" cracks me up... :lol:

DeletedUser

Thats a good one, i will have to watch the full movie now, i hate you ike.

Macready08, lets say i know Erevos/CBTf less than i know Jpolman and i was amased to see his nukes wasted like that...

I was screeming(in my mind) for some extra suport, thinking someone will clear for him the village.

When the last noble reached there was needed like 30 nukes to clear it :>>

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92

Wait.

So when hitting a stacked village with a 1K ram wallknocker and only taking two levels down, somehow timing my nobles would have been the issue?

Hey. Question. While you were making such a great deal of damage against five disposable and replaceable nukes, how was the rest of EreVos/CBTF doing? How much defense did you use to stop my poorly timed attacks while the rest of your tribemates got crushed?

That's right. I never cared about winning. You're just an idiot enough to have thought I did.

the pink panther

Squiddy have you still not learnt that JP is not THE's duke because of how he actually plays the game, hell look at Sir Alex Ferguson he was an awful footballer.