Noob attacks from FEN

slates9

Technically the bottom of K29 and the top of K49 are only 1 continent apart... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Technically the bottom of K29 and the top of K49 are only 1 continent apart... :icon_wink:

Thank you! lol

W~A~W. have villages in the bottom of k39 and W~A~W have villages in the bottom of k29, one continent away, check the map if you still fail to see this!

I'd just like to say AGAIN that fenrir had villages in k38 too before they fell, so that would be diagonally one continent NW across from k49, where W~A~W. are based.

Therefore, like i said before, don't make excuses about being too far away from fenrir...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71844

Right then kids, if we must do this the hard way then so be it. Please go back to that map that xinryr kindly put up and place your finger on K49, now mover your finger up to K29 and count the K's. Starting at K49, move your finger up one to K39, now up TWO until you reach K29. TWO K's apart.

DeletedUser

So you are denying that W~A~W are based in south k29? And that W~A~W. have villages in south k39?

Tribe ranking for the continent 39

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
4 W~A~W. 797.992 114

Tribe ranking for the continent 29

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 W~A~W 686.821 125

I think that is this solved ;)

slates9

Right then kids, if we must do this the hard way then so be it. Please go back to that map that xinryr kindly put up and place your finger on K49, now mover your finger up to K29 and count the K's. Starting at K49, move your finger up one to K39, now up TWO until you reach K29. TWO K's apart.

Oh, aye. If we count it like that, from the middle of each continent, then yes, it's two continents away. May I ask why any of this matters? Or is it just because it would make either of you look weak by accepting defeat? And what if I were to say you were both wrong, and both right, what kind of replies would I get then? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

My maths is a little hazy, but i do think K39 is one continent away from k29 (Look at my above post)

Oh, and he probably won't let it go because i've been winding him up ingame, making him choose whether i should cat, farm or noble small, remote W~A~W players near me ;D

DeletedUser

You only count the one in the middle............It's not hard. This is getting silly now.

DeletedUser

An update for all of you who follow this topic xD

We are now bigger than FEN, thanks to some of them leaving. Looks like we got the last laugh on them.

This was the bump; almost two months after it died, all to brag that they are one rank ahead a dead tribe...

DeletedUser

well when you are still posting comments like that SOLDIER is obviously going to bite back

DeletedUser71844

Ah, what is this? The mighty Fenrir have disbanded? Wonder why they would do that? I thought they had took on the whole W~A~W family? This event just proves exactly what Fenrir are, and it's in the title of this thread. Noobs, so much of noobs that they no longer exist. Maybe now the remnants of that excuse for a tribe can be hoovered up? Or recruited by the W~A~W? Considering our previous soft-hearted yet creative Duke CraftyandSly defected to you because he is so oblivious as to what is going on that he actually joined Fenrir.

DeletedUser

Fenrir/Fen./LEGI0N is GREEN food and we will continue to eat them regardless of which tribe they run to.

Trying to steal our food would be frowned upon Soldier.

Side 1:
Tribes: GREEN
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Fenrir Fen. LEGI0N
Players:

Timeframe: 20/07/2009 00:00:00 to 23/08/2009 04:21:04

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,540
Side 2: 550
Difference: 990

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 259
Side 2: 29
Difference: 230

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,220,114
Side 2: 2,680,360
Difference: 9,539,754

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,007,492
Side 2: 265,084
Difference: 1,742,408

image.php

(Note theses stats are a few days old.)

DeletedUser

Ah, what is this? The mighty Fenrir have disbanded? Wonder why they would do that?
Cause as has been said many times: they were a dead tribe.

I thought they had took on the whole W~A~W family?
What made you assume that? Given you had gone and said that W~A~W. didn't participate. Don't contradict yourself.

This event just proves exactly what Fenrir are, and it's in the title of this thread. Noobs, so much of noobs that they no longer exist. Maybe now the remnants of that excuse for a tribe can be hoovered up? Or recruited by the W~A~W? Considering our previous soft-hearted yet creative Duke CraftyandSly defected to you because he is so oblivious as to what is going on that he actually joined Fenrir.

Ok, lets see what all is wrong with this.
1) You are saying that by fenrir disbanding, they are noobs. hear that? if your tribe disbands, YOU ARE A NOOB! Good logic their...

2) You just called all of fenrir noobs, and yet you are now saying that W~A~W will recruit them? What does say about W~A~W then?

3) Maybe CraftyandSly liked people from fenrir better than he liked you? Lol. (though I won't deny that joining fenrir wasn't the greatest of plans)

DeletedUser71844

Fenrir/Fen./LEGI0N is GREEN food and we will continue to eat them regardless of which tribe they run to.

Trying to steal our food would be frowned upon Soldier.

I'm not talking about us, the other W~A~W might, we have no say in what or should I say who they recruit. We have advised them on many occasions to boot, runners or refugees etc. and to no avail. Part of that was your hero craftyandsly's idea to help Markarcangel. And other silly mistakes they made, so just letting you know in advance that we have no say in the recruitment of the members in W~A~W, so take it up with them if they eat your food. It has happened before and it will likely happen again. Players will think they can slip under the radar, W~A~W take them in. Then come crying to us when they have a refugee.

DeletedUser71844

Hmm, time for a little counter-counter you think?

Cause as has been said many times: they were a dead tribe.

A tribe is not dead until it disbands. Fen are a dead tribe because the leaders ran.

What made you assume that? Given you had gone and said that W~A~W. didn't participate. Don't contradict yourself.

Well wasn't Mjr just saying we should put the stats as a family? It's you who is contradicting yourself, read what your friend is saying on behalf of your argument, when I said that they took on the whole family, I was being sarcastic, as it has been quoted many times on your side of the argument, that we count the family stats as a whole. Just look above for further verification. So, you, please, try not to contradict yourself then blame me for your blasphemy.

Ok, lets see what all is wrong with this.
1) You are saying that by fenrir disbanding, they are noobs. hear that? if your tribe disbands, YOU ARE A NOOB! Good logic their...

I believe it's there, not their. Anyway, it's a very valid point you put forward there, but everybody hates people who disband tribes. When you go to war with them, it means you have to fish around for the players instead of just putting in the tribe as a whole. So no not really not good logic at all.

2) You just called all of fenrir noobs, and yet you are now saying that W~A~W will recruit them? What does say about W~A~W then?

Yeah, you see, I was joking about that. You can't really tell a persons tone by this text, but, whatever. If they want to recruit refugees, let them. Got nothing to do with us. Sort it out with them. You get on awfuly well with Crafty, no doubt he emptied the entire contents of our forum into the forum of fenrir when he defected? Scout boy! ( I don't know, it was funny at 2am )

3) Maybe CraftyandSly liked people from fenrir better than he liked you? Lol. (though I won't deny that joining fenrir wasn't the greatest of plans)

Or maybe nobody likes him, and nobody likes fenrir?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hmm, time for a little counter-counter you think?
why not...

A tribe is not dead until it disbands. Fen are a dead tribe because the leaders ran.

I disagree. A tribe can be dead when it has no potential, solid growth, leadership, and has fallen from any original power (doesn't hurt to have many inactives)

Well wasn't Mjr just saying we should put the stats as a family? It's you who is contradicting yourself, read what your friend is saying on behalf of your argument, when I said that they took on the whole family, I was being sarcastic, as it has been quoted many times on your side of the argument, that we count the family stats as a whole. Just look above for further verification. So, you, please, try not to contradict yourself then blame me for your blasphemy.
I was not refering to whether they should be added as a family. I agree with mjr about that. I was going off of your logic concerning W~A~W and W~A~W., not mine.

I believe it's there, not their.
OOOH! MOD! That is against the rules to correct grammer is it not? BAN BAN BAN!

Anyway, it's a very valid point you put forward there, but everybody hates people who disband tribes. When you go to war with them, it means you have to fish around for the players instead of just putting in the tribe as a whole. So no not really not good logic at all.
And you agreed with me? Wow...

Yeah, you see, I was joking about that. You can't really tell a persons tone by this text, but, whatever. If they want to recruit refugees, let them. Got nothing to do with us. Sort it out with them. You get on awfuly well with Crafty, no doubt he emptied the entire contents of our forum into the forum of fenrir when he defected? Scout boy! ( I don't know, it was funny at 2am )

Or maybe nobody likes him, and nobody likes fenrir?

Sarcasm = FAIL online.

I would like to point out that your argument has holes right now, concerning the W~A~W thingy. Im gonna drop it cause it is pointless, but had to make it shown :p

I have actually never even talked with crafty, and if he did such a thing to your tribe, it is YOUR fault for having someone like that as your duke.

DeletedUser71844

why not...

I disagree. A tribe can be dead when it has no potential, solid growth, leadership, and has fallen from any original power (doesn't hurt to have many inactives)

I was not refering to whether they should be added as a family. I agree with mjr about that. I was going off of your logic concerning W~A~W and W~A~W., not mine.

OOOH! MOD! That is against the rules to correct grammer is it not? BAN BAN BAN!

And you agreed with me? Wow...

Sarcasm = FAIL online.

I would like to point out that your argument has holes right now, concerning the W~A~W thingy. Im gonna drop it cause it is pointless, but had to make it shown :p

I have actually never even talked with crafty, and if he did such a thing to your tribe, it is YOUR fault for having someone like that as your duke.

Oooooo frisky are we?

I tell you what, admit W~A~W are better than Fenrir, and you will never here from this thread again. Because every time you look at it you realise how poor fen actually were, so you blamed us, and made this bullshit forum trying to slag us, to try and heal your own grief. Now be a man and admit it. For the sake of the people.

DeletedUser

Oooooo frisky are we?
As always :lol:

I tell you what, admit W~A~W are better than Fenrir, and you will never here from this thread again.
W~A~W were better than fenrir at the very end of its life. But they still aren't as strong as fenrir was at its peak. Sorry to break it to you.

Because every time you look at it you realise how poor fen actually were, so you blamed us, and made this bullshit forum trying to slag us, to try and heal your own grief.

We blamed you, and made this forum....
Really?

I believe you started it when you got mad that you were being attacked...

DeletedUser71844

W~A~W were better than fenrir at the very end of its life. But they still aren't as strong as fenrir was at its peak. Sorry to break it to you.

That is your opinion, yet if you look at a little thing called TW.Stats, it proves other wise. We have more points and ODA. and less minus conquers. Fenrir however have more plus conquers, ODD. and profile views and tribal changes xD

We blamed you, and made this forum....
Really?

I believe you started it when you got mad that you were being attacked...

Naa, it was Fenrir's noobish attacks that started this thread not me. It was made in curiosity, not anger. And it was a friend of mine who was getting attacked. If you cared to look at the player on the reports, you would see that.

DeletedUser

That is your opinion, yet if you look at a little thing called TW.Stats, it proves other wise. We have more points and ODA. and less minus conquers. Fenrir however have more plus conquers, ODD. and profile views and tribal changes xD

Well first of all concerning the conquers, your a younger tribe and have never been in a war before, of course you will have less conquers against, nothing of your tribes skill should be based purely on that stat.

Secondly, you will obviously have more ODT because fenrir have disbanded. TW stats works with the current players in the tribe, and with 0 memebers it's a no brainer that you'll had more ODT! Besides, i think Fenrir have around 60M ODT and 11M total points when i left, still much more than yours. Hence Godsmack is right in saying you were not as good as Fenrir in it's prime. Yet again, another clear indication to your tribe that they should hit the delete button right now and save themselves from you.

Naa, it was Fenrir's noobish attacks that started this thread not me. It was made in curiosity, not anger. And it was a friend of mine who was getting attacked. If you cared to look at the player on the reports, you would see that.

Either way, it was pretty bad PnP; complaining about suicide attacks and gloating about killing off 3-4 nukes, whilst saying it was noobish to loose troops?