W18 Awards

DeletedUser

Most Feared Player: Zain-BA-I. I´m on his team though, so no fears. From the opposition... TheMudge is a name that keeps coming up. Perhaps also LLT.

Your Favourite Player(s): My "terrorists". You know who you are. And Aga :icon_biggrin:

Most Disliked Player(s): "Korlik". Meaning Swordnuke and Keee. And AdAnouch.

Most Promising Non Top 40 player(s): Terroristas again. :icon_twisted:

Your Favourite Tribe: For me, there is only one tribe: Apoc-D. Though I really like Apoc-C as well. A team as smooth as snakeskin.

Least Liked Tribe: I think MM is a bit too cocky :icon_wink: - but "least liked"? Probably not. Still, people tend to like their own and dislike their enemies. I am no different.

Most Promising Non Top 5 Tribe: Apoc-C

Best Leader: Zain-BA-I. Not sucking up. Zain rocks for real.

Worst Leader: He is gone from this world now, but I can really only think of "King" Daniel, then-leader of the first version of DVA.

Most Entertaining P&P poster: That used to be ClickPanic, and I think no one has quite reached his level since. So old Clicky then.

EDIT: And Lex-BA-I. No one can say STFU like that man! :icon_biggrin:

Worst Forum Personality: Gui the Ghost.

Best Tribe Representation: davidemah, hehehe.

Best Thread Thus Far (provide links if you can): All-time: DS vs TS. Current: Apoc and MM trash talk.

Best Avatar: Plarinsucks. I have to agree with him after having seen the picture in a larger version.

Best Signature: TelMaar. Agniesiack. Me :icon_wink:

Most Experierienced/Skilled player: There are a lot of really good players in all the top tribes. I´ve voted twice for Zain already so now for someone else:
Zurtle
bokkelul
Rashelle
davidemah

Most Strategic player: davidemah

Most Underestimated player: No idea. Foxbite maybe?

Most Overestimated player: Martin Longbow (no offense, I´m sure he is good, but noone is God).

Most valuable player (to their tribe): I think there would be too many to mention. Anyone who is a good team player adds a lot of value, even if it doesn´t show on stats. The players with the impressive stats (number of villages, OD) are the obvious ones, of course. But if they can´t work in a team, their value will be most for show. And probably won´t last too long either.

Most Accomplished in W18: In his own way: AdAnouch. By all normal standards: Zain (again).

Most Dedicated: Zurtle is a strong name here as well...

Most Popular: Rashelle, Agniesiack :)

Most Resilient (can withstand pressure): davidemah

Strongest Offensively: Zain, TelMaar, Rashelle

Strongest Defensively: Zurtle, davidemah

Most Serious Player: One of the above mentioned. And, I am sure, a couple from the opposition as well.

Most Respected: Same old name-dropping ;)

Most Eccentric player (does the unexpected): rmeints

Biggest Backstabber: Remains to be seen.

Most Feared: See top.

Biggest As*hole: No comment, least not for now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi back LLT! :icon_biggrin:

Yeah, I was gone for quite a while. Ended up missing the option of recreational nuking though! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Most Feared Player:zain

Your Favourite Player(s):peterpaine, barron33,storybook1, the rest in the bs family

Most Disliked Player(s):gui the ghost, rudegear,ffs7

Most Promising Non Top 40 player(s):

Your Favourite Tribe:{ba},[ba]

Least Liked Tribe:never thought about it

Most Promising Non Top 5 Tribe: {ba}!

Best Leader-petetpaine

Worst Leader-to be honest julesb. she sent redundant encouraging circulars every day which didnt help and phished for the passwords of half of twa-st

Most Entertaining P&P poster-crusades

Worst Forum Personality-gui the ghost

Best Tribe Representation-peterpaine

Best Thread Thus Far (provide links if you can): mm vs a war was good, atm there are no good ones

Best Avatar-dunno

Best Signature-akitar

Most Experierienced/Skilled player:

Most Strategic player:llt

Most Underestimated player:akitar

Most Overestimated player:adanouch

Most valuable player (to their tribe):peterpaine

Most Accomplished in W18:zain

Most Dedicated:adanouch

Most Popular:zain

Most Resilient (can withstand pressure):akitar

Strongest Offensively:zain

Strongest Defensively:dukester, ithink he was killed a while back though

Most Serious Player:peterpaine

Most Respected:zain

Most Eccentric player (does the unexpected):

Biggest Backstabber:dunno

Most Feared:zain

Biggest As*hole:

DeletedUser

i didn't, hessmo and zurtle both liked my nukes, even cleared out some of those 10+ d stacks u guys had over in my home town

DeletedUser

Most Feared Player: Zain. This is a no contest really, not only does he have the most ODA, he is also a leader of the largest body of tribes.

Your Favourite Player(s): Many

Most Disliked Player(s):

Most Promising Non Top 40 player(s): Mhausig

Your Favourite Tribe: Apoc, out of the enemy I would have to say ~S~, who doesn't enjoy free villages after all?

Least Liked Tribe: The now defunct XgocX. I have never seen such a flip flopping, backstabbing tribe incapable of making a rational decision. Their leadership just did not seem able to give that tribe any direction.

Most Promising Non Top 5 Tribe:Tied {BA}, Apoc-C, Apoc-F

Best Leader: Combined Apocalypse leadership.

Worst Leader: lance (He will always live on in my memory as the worst)

Most Entertaining P&P poster: Plarinsucks/trumiz/ (although fairly juvenile, I often find them amusing) Peterpaine (His posts are usually accurate, well written and meaningful, and his debate skills are second to none on these forums)

Worst Forum Personality: davewardrop (Maybe I'm just missing his sarcasm, but his posts are usually full of hate and spite)

Best Tribe Representation: Peterpaine

Best Thread Thus Far (provide links if you can): Map thread

Best Avatar: Necasrbin (Fallout ftw)

Best Signature: Akitar

Most Experierienced/Skilled player: Hakushaku. While inactive at times, and he clearly doesn't use a sitter often. When he feels like it he has put together some great snipes/reconquers/nuke kills. I can only imagine such a deadly foe if he was fully active.

Most Strategic player: I suppose it depends whether you mean on a personal play level or a tribal play level. I would have no idea who is the most strategic player on a personal level. I am sure there are a few that would compete for the spot on a tribal level, myself included, some from Apoc-C as well.

Most Underestimated player: Telmaar (probably not for long though)

Most Overestimated player: AA

Most valuable player (to their tribe): TheMudge I base this on what I believe would happen to each tribe should the player suddenly be removed (Obviously). I think TheMudges removal from MM would have the greatest detrimental effect to his tribe than any other single player being removed from any other tribe.

Most Accomplished in W18: I have to post a 2 way tie for this, each for different reasons. Zain as the most technically accomplished, in regards to what most people would consider goals in this game. Rashelle because she has accomplished every goal that she set for herself from the beginning of the game (No small order either)

Most Dedicated: Davidemah

Most Popular:

Most Resilient (can withstand pressure): poolboy007 I have looked at his stats, and he just keeps springing back from massive village losses.

Strongest Offensively: Zain

Strongest Defensively: Zurtle (I know some of you will find this hard to believe, but 99% of my ODD was gained with my own defense)

Most Serious Player: There are a lot of serious players at this stage of the game.

Most Respected: Zain;Peterpaine

Most Eccentric player (does the unexpected): AA (Although, not really so unexpected any more, he has back stabbed so many times)

Biggest Backstabber: AA

Biggest As*hole:

DeletedUser

Most Feared Player:zain

Your Favourite Player(s):peterpaine, barron33,storybook1, the rest in the bs family

Most Disliked Player(s):gui the ghost, rudegear,ffs7

Most Promising Non Top 40 player(s):

Your Favourite Tribe:{ba},[ba]

Least Liked Tribe:never thought about it

Most Promising Non Top 5 Tribe: {ba}!

Best Leader-petetpaine

Worst Leader-to be honest julesb. she sent redundant encouraging circulars every day which didnt help and phished for the passwords of half of twa-st

Most Entertaining P&P poster-crusades

Worst Forum Personality-gui the ghost

Best Tribe Representation-peterpaine

Best Thread Thus Far (provide links if you can): mm vs a war was good, atm there are no good ones

Best Avatar-dunno

Best Signature-akitar

Most Experierienced/Skilled player:

Most Strategic player:llt

Most Underestimated player:akitar

Most Overestimated player:adanouch

Most valuable player (to their tribe):peterpaine

Most Accomplished in W18:zain

Most Dedicated:adanouch

Most Popular:zain

Most Resilient (can withstand pressure):akitar

Strongest Offensively:zain

Strongest Defensively:dukester, ithink he was killed a while back though

Most Serious Player:peterpaine

Most Respected:zain

Most Eccentric player (does the unexpected):

Biggest Backstabber:dunno

Most Feared:zain

Biggest As*hole:

Lol, love you too. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Most Entertaining P&P poster: Plarinsucks/trumiz/ (although fairly juvenile, I often find them amusing) Peterpaine (His posts are usually accurate, well written and meaningful, and his debate skills are second to none on these forums)

omg. ilu Mr. Zurtle, sir.

DeletedUser

Maybe, but you are dead. How can you have 2 accounts? Ban hammer shall meet you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If by Dukester, you mean me, I can assure you I am still very much alive on this world :D

no there was a guy on k7 called dukester, or the dukester, but he has a few dozen villages and held of twane for months while they attacked him. his lastvillage awkwardly enoughtqwas stacked even though he only had 1 village. but that guy was probably the most defensive ive met, relatively to his size atleast, no matter how bad twane was, he still held his ground against a tribe with 20 def villages for several months.

DeletedUser

no there was a guy on k7 called dukester, or the dukester, but he has a few dozen villages and held of twane for months while they attacked him. his lastvillage awkwardly enoughtqwas stacked even though he only had 1 village. but that guy was probably the most defensive ive met, relatively to his size atleast, no matter how bad twane was, he still held his ground against a tribe with 20 def villages for several months.

Considering the skill level of former TWA-NE, I'm sure anyone could've held out, with even only 5 defense villages.

DeletedUser

maybe, but there were some good ones in twane. there the ones that survived and came to ba.

DeletedUser

Cba doing them all..

Most Feared Player: Zain

Your Favourite Player(s): PeterPaine, HasselHawk, Chunderboy9uk, Siberian Express

Most Disliked Player(s): Non really but if i had to say one it'd be AA.

Most Promising Non Top 40 player(s): HasselHawk & Tanktarta

Your Favourite Tribe: {BA} & [BA]

Least Liked Tribe: We're at war with ~S~ so i guess i'll have to say them.

Most Promising Non Top 5 Tribe: {BA}

Best Leader: PeterPaine

Worst Leader: Not sure

Best Tribe Representation: PeterPaine

Most Experierienced/Skilled player: Zain or Abeer4me

Most Accomplished in W18: Probably zain

Most Popular: Again, probably zain

Most Resilient (can withstand pressure): Abeer4me

Strongest Offensively: zain

Strongest Defensively: Abeer4me

Most Respected: zain ?

Biggest Backstabber: AA