Difference: 27,375,974

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,846,845
Side 2: 790,871
Difference: 8,055,974

image.php

DeletedUser

And how do you know we were gonna declair on you.

From listening to that he said she said B/s around this world.

Maybe I'm reading it wrong but the text quoted in the first post seems to indicate that Wisdom was going to declare war unless SABRE complied to their demands.

DeletedUser

Maybe I'm reading it wrong but the text quoted in the first post seems to indicate that Wisdom was going to declare war unless SABRE complied to their demands.

Well of course. But that was after the invites of refugees and such.

It was never put into play before that from us though.

My new tribal wars moto on actions taken place. (It is what it is)

DeletedUser

Don't you understand?
If we did not declare on them, we would have been declared on anyway within a matter of days / hours. I feel this was smarter imo.Don't you understand?

I don't think you quite understood what I was getting at. To put it bluntly, if you know you're going to loose you are better off doing as your allies want. Your turn may come in the future. Take a stand against them and you lose - Period.

So in Sabre's case you lose. That's just the way this game is. You can recriminate all you like but in the end Wisdom F will still be here and Sabre won't.

Last edited by a moderator:

kitex1

im still waiting to see the title of this thread.

Has anyone seen any resistance yet?

netjakdim

im still waiting to see the title of this thread.

Has anyone seen any resistance yet?

Although they are not showing much resistance on the battle field sir I believe it was stated around one of the first pages that "RESISTANCE"
was in reference to them being told by Wisdom leadership to release the "REFUGEES" and them deciding to keep them. Perhaps Defiance would have been a better term to use in this case but I do not really want to go down the path of which terms to use after the "STEAMROLLER" fiasco.

DeletedUser42977

Dim,

I understand your point here about SABRE's intent. It was not that they meant to militarily "resist" Wisdom, but resisting our requests.

However SABRE has not really 'resisted' in any sense of the word... Their players are jumping ship, half their family has left Valoki to his mad decision making, and, frankly, we are killing them so much so that this cannot hardly be a war...

All SABRE did was resist the opportunity to be around to see the end of this world.

DeletedUser

Net, If that gives them a sense of pride, then good for them. It certainly does not make me respect them. I am on the K86/96 border and I have not seen one village that has taken more than 3 nukes to clear, and the vast majority require less than two. I have been able to noble virtually at will, with a few isolated nobles sniped. And I have not taken any time to coordinate any of my noble trains (where is Swainson to make fun of them?).

If I had not used up all my nobles on .xD, I would have 3x the number of conquers, and I am not a good player by any stretch.

netjakdim

Don't jump on me I was just answering a question to help out a fellow pnp'er.

DeletedUser

Don't jump on me I was just answering a question to help out a fellow pnp'er.

Well, a SABRE sympathizer draws raised eyebrows from Wisdom :lol:

As for SABRE's resistance I expect we'll see some substantial drop of Wisdom conquers next week as opposed to the previous week. Simply because the majority of frontliners would of run out of nobles by this time. it was noble fest free for all and we exhausted our free nobles in no time. Perhaps this was a trap set by SABRE to lure un into a false sense of security:icon_eek:

On hindsight though I've seen people send out the same nobles 5 times to capture a village for the sheer lack of nobles and still the owner is unable to snipe it :)

DeletedUser

Or unwilling....

And NET, Kitex doesn't need your help! He needs a shrink! ;)

DeletedUser

Nothing personal to you netjakdim, I just wanted to point out that various interpretations of resist still do not seem to apply. I am a little mystified by the whole situation. Sabre (Valoki) declares us against us, they show no sign of preparing for this war, they are showing only isolated incidences of coordination between players and for the most part are hemorhaging villages to us.

They might have done a better job of resisting us by not declaring, it would have kept several hundred (eventually to be thousands) villages out of our hands. I won't deny that we are the larger tribe, and that we would have the advantage, but they were behind from the start, many of us had to divert our attentions from our other fronts, and we still hit the ground running.

It does show that we are capable fighters, can adapt quickly to any situation and strike as a unit. It is a tribute to our leadership and their skill in guiding us in this game.

DeletedUser

hey baby, you're going to make me cry :)
We forgot about K74 because of this issue... A +1 to [BA] :(

DeletedUser33413

Nothing personal to you netjakdim, I just wanted to point out that various interpretations of resist still do not seem to apply. I am a little mystified by the whole situation. Sabre (Valoki) declares us against us, they show no sign of preparing for this war, they are showing only isolated incidences of coordination between players and for the most part are hemorhaging villages to us.

They might have done a better job of resisting us by not declaring, it would have kept several hundred (eventually to be thousands) villages out of our hands. I won't deny that we are the larger tribe, and that we would have the advantage, but they were behind from the start, many of us had to divert our attentions from our other fronts, and we still hit the ground running.

It does show that we are capable fighters, can adapt quickly to any situation and strike as a unit. It is a tribute to our leadership and their skill in guiding us in this game.

I know you guys dont agree with me but i still think SABRE had little choice in declaring.

Sometimes tribes declare not because they want to but out of desperation or due to the demands....(is that the right word for this situation - i think not tbh)...laid upon them.

Without sounding in full support of what SABRE did i cant really explain it, and i do think they made the wrong decision based on what i know. However despite this i still think wisdom forced their hand - so congrats wisdom for some clever diplomacy.

DeletedUser

It remains to be seen if the few rim K Wisdom acquired this way were worth having their dirty laundry exposed in public.

Integritous

Lol that's a good one Void. I'm sure no one can recognise your agenda either, posting on a thread concerning a minor skirmish several Ks away from you... gee I wonder whether you might be trying to undermine us... hmm...

Our laundry is not so dirty mate, and what laundry there is will be cleansed in the blood of our enemies.

DeletedUser

Hey if you think the PnP about your tribe in the past few weeks was all good I'm not going to tell you otherwise :icon_wink:

I'm not trying to have a secret agenda and have no illusion that anyone thinks I have an unbiased opinion of your actions. More specifically I'm not trying to undermine you, I just sit back and enjoy the show!

Integritous

Yeah it is a show I'll give you that. It's really pathetic though, all these voices from tribes we've crushed, loads of people who don't even PLAY anymore because we rimmed them or demolished their accounts, and they think anyone cares about their sour grapes, lol.

As for the PnP, I'm not really sure what you mean. Aside from a handful of tribes whose hats we're handing to them, and the BA hordes who are a little bitter at their epic fail in forcing Wisdom to bend to their leader's commands like so many others, I haven't really noticed any bad press.

Besides, no one has been speaking badly about Wisdom or even my leadership, all the attacks have been personal. It's okay, I don't mind. I kind of like to think about some of these guys wasting so much time trying to discredit me actually, as if by making their posts look pretty people would believe their out of context or even fabricated bull.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

You don't let evidence sway your opinion, I'll give you that :lol:

Let's be honest, you are the one who started the whole circus by accusing us of betrayal for daring to drop a 1 month old NAP and you have still not put forth a shred of evidence to support any of your claims. MM can be quite scary, I know, but I need something concrete to be convinced!

I'll let the martyr bit slide because it's quite ridiculous, you are the leader of your tribe and are responsible for your tribe's actions. Isn't that how it works?