SABRE Tribe Resists Wisdom

DeletedUser

You don't let evidence sway your opinion, I'll give you that :lol:

Let's be honest, you are the one who started the whole circus by accusing us of betrayal for daring to drop a 1 month old NAP and you have still not put forth a shred of evidence to support any of your claims. MM can be quite scary, I know, but I need something concrete to be convinced!

I'll let the martyr bit slide because it's quite ridiculous, you are the leader of your tribe and are responsible for your tribe's actions. Isn't that how it works?

The Wisdom family is refined, charged up and in better shape than ever, how would you suggest such an eventuality could be achieved without an assured leader at the helm? All your efforts the past few weeks may seem like a victory to you and our vanquished enemies who are trying to cling on to your arguments for revenge's sake but it has only humor value for us at wisdom.

To discredit our leader is to offend the general Wise public I'll give you that :) We shall see whose formation has the perforations when we do meet in battle. All else is plain hollow as we continue our stampede on the BA fueled rebellion of smaller allies and other wannabies to the west :lol:

Integritous

You don't let evidence sway your opinion, I'll give you that :lol:

Let's be honest, you are the one who started the whole circus by accusing us of betrayal for daring to drop a 1 month old NAP and you have still not put forth a shred of evidence to support any of your claims. MM can be quite scary, I know, but I need something concrete to be convinced!

I'll let the martyr bit slide because it's quite ridiculous, you are the leader of your tribe and are responsible for your tribe's actions. Isn't that how it works?

Hey I know from your posts here that you don't have much better to do, but you really need to stop spamming forums with off-topic drivel. If you really want to continue this, don't co-opt our Hordes thread, don't abuse the SABRE thread, just start your own thread called "BA wants to whine about Integritous" or something.

As for THIS war, it is well in hand, a miracle given how inept Wisdom is from top to bottom. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

All else is plain hollow as we continue our stampede on the BA fueled rebellion of smaller allies and other wannabies to the west :lol:

Careful, MM will probably translate that to mean we want to war the whole west. You know how he is! :lol:

kitex1

how about a little less BA lies and time for some stats! :D

Side 1:
Tribes: Wise S Wisdom
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SABRE
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,137
Side 2: 107
Difference: 1,030

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 494
Side 2: 53
Difference: 441

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 11,187,434
Side 2: 947,249
Difference: 10,240,185

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,914,164
Side 2: 506,159
Difference: 4,408,005

image.php

DeletedUser43187

This isn't sour grapes Inty, in fact I doubt you even remember me. So let me remind you. Around 2 years ago you and your 79 (or however many it was) family tribes attacked a small but tight tribe called UN. You outnumbered us hugely and yet made no indent upon us. In the end you resorted to your underhand ways and simply admitted defeat to us, offered us peace and recruited our top 10 members.

Having done this you promptly attacked us again but not all of those 10 were traitors and spies caused you problems so again you got scared and offered peace. Now as far as I know you still havent moved any further West in 2 years because you are still fighting former UN members who now lead Sabre resistance. I'm talking about Nikki and CSB who hass taken villages off "The Emporer of the West" (great name by the way! :icon_rolleyes:) So what you going to do ask for peace again?

But as I said this is not sour grapes on my part. I left w17 around that time because of school exams but have since returned to lead 3 different tribes to top 5 rankings, so I won't lie my experiences of fighting Wisdom has helped me. But now I want revenge on you Inty and francesko21, David-J, Jehosophat and Morticia Gloom for their treachary. So I suggest you all join w42 and we settle our scores. Or maybe I take over a sabre account and we fight?

Integritously,
Callum

DeletedUser

This isn't sour grapes Inty, in fact I doubt you even remember me. So let me remind you. Around 2 years ago you and your 79 (or however many it was) family tribes attacked a small but tight tribe called UN. You outnumbered us hugely and yet made no indent upon us. In the end you resorted to your underhand ways and simply admitted defeat to us, offered us peace and recruited our top 10 members.

Having done this you promptly attacked us again but not all of those 10 were traitors and spies caused you problems so again you got scared and offered peace. Now as far as I know you still havent moved any further West in 2 years because you are still fighting former UN members who now lead Sabre resistance. I'm talking about Nikki and CSB who hass taken villages off "The Emporer of the West" (great name by the way! :icon_rolleyes:) So what you going to do ask for peace again?

But as I said this is not sour grapes on my part. I left w17 around that time because of school exams but have since returned to lead 3 different tribes to top 5 rankings, so I won't lie my experiences of fighting Wisdom has helped me. But now I want revenge on you Inty and francesko21, David-J, Jehosophat and Morticia Gloom for their treachary. So I suggest you all join w42 and we settle our scores. Or maybe I take over a sabre account and we fight?

Integritously,
Callum

Lolz! Oh dear, let me get this right? We 'admitted defeat', but then recruited your top 10 members. How the hell does that work? I remember the UN war and it was barely a war at all. For you to bear a grudge all this time in a game is truly remarkable. I suggest you get out more. :icon_cool:

Btw, I suggest you check the maps more carefully. Wisdom is about 9 times bigger than back then, and has indeed moved a whole continent West since then, regardless of all the other routes of expansion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Integritously,
Callum

Ah, my old buddy callum, who was one of those who came with us to Wisdom when UN merged into them. We were never at war with Wisdom before this merge, and it was only a year ago this month. Your memory is a bit cloudy. There was no treachery but yours. You divulged war plans to former tribe mates and when found out was kicked. You also tried desperately to convince Inty I was a traitor as well, but he knew better. I clearly remember you hitting delete rather than staying and fighting.

But sure, I see there are no sour grapes. The funny thing is, you weren't even on the original list to be invited to Wisdom, but David-J and I requested you join us and Inty agreed. So you can understand that I couldn't care less about any old scores you may have to settle, as it was you who betrayed your true friends who wanted you with them.

I have no scores to settle with you or anyone else. I have only my axes to sharpen and trains to time to purge the south. SABRE will fall. In fact they already are.

And just for the record Nikki was never in UN; she was in DARK after we merged into Wisdom, and her brave fight in the resistance can be summed up by the villages I have taken from her and the letter in my inbox from her PA in BA, Spectors, asking me to stop attacking her.

Good luck to you on W42.

With honor,

Jeho

DeletedUser

Integritously,
Callum

If you feel that badly done by Callum, then this is what you can do...Mail the leader of SABRE and ask for an inactive account...Then let the us know which account you've taken over and we'll happily take your villages...:lol:

DeletedUser

Well, well, well if it isn't our old mate callum, so you are on another world leading an other tribe to destruction are you.....then running away when things get a little to hot just like the coward you are.

As Jehosophat says, your memory is a little clouded and sketchy at the least....

1/ The war with U.N. from what I was told didn't start until after the merger.

2/ You, as Jehosophat also says, came over to Wisdom then betrayed them.

3/ As I was away at the time how could I be technically a traitor.

4/ That means that Jehosophat was doubly the traitor as she was the one that moved my account over to Wisdom. Therefore I have zero culpability in being a traitor, though I am more than pleased of my move to Wisdom and am and ever will be totally loyal to Inty and oiceboxvay and all the other members of Wisdom and Wise S.

So yes I do agree with David..... take an inactive Sabre account and fight us, show us what sort of a fighter you really are, before you run away from us again.

DeletedUser43187

Guys I respected you and still do as you are genuinely very good players of TW. Jeho and Morticia you were always good to me and a great help. I do hope to play alongside you guys again sometime and it would be an honour for me. If I'm honest I don't blame you for abandoning your friends at UN, the people who vowed to be your brothers, the same people who you led 3 times against francesko indeed. So I have no problem in you leaving but attacking your own friends is not something I can believe in.

To answer your points Jeho and Morticia (for I actually have some respect for you guys unlike David-J) I shall try.

Firstly Jeho it was not a merge. Stealing 10 players, nder threat of a full scale war is not a merge it is blackmail. I had a mail one morning from David-J saying join Wisdom or die. This is not a merge.

The war with the UN may have gone full scale after the merger but had started territorially on my front line long before. And even if it did start after the merge was it not promised that if we joined UN would be left well alone? YES

I did go to Wisdom but kept my contacts in the UN because they were my friends. I was never happy at being forced to join Wisdom and for me to betry my friends is a greater crime than to spy on my enemy.

I am sorry Morticia I did not know you were away at the time although I am sure you would have made the same decision jeho made for you?

Morticia I wish you luck in the future and please tell your niece Sandybn she is as evil and cunning as yourself :icon_biggrin: She is very good and was pleased to meet me after all you had told her about me.

As for taking a sabre account I may well do so. However my quarrel does not lie with you jeho or Morticia. I realise I was hasty to label you traitors after all you have done for me and I'd hope to continue somehow as friends. (especially since you have some high-powered jobs here now :icon_razz:)

But Inty, David-J lets see what you are really made of. :spear:

DeletedUser

Guys I respected you and still do as you are genuinely very good players of TW. Jeho and Morticia you were always good to me and a great help. I do hope to play alongside you guys again sometime and it would be an honour for me. If I'm honest I don't blame you for abandoning your friends at UN, the people who vowed to be your brothers, the same people who you led 3 times against francesko indeed. So I have no problem in you leaving but attacking your own friends is not something I can believe in.

To answer your points Jeho and Morticia (for I actually have some respect for you guys unlike David-J) I shall try.

Firstly Jeho it was not a merge. Stealing 10 players, nder threat of a full scale war is not a merge it is blackmail. I had a mail one morning from David-J saying join Wisdom or die. This is not a merge.

The war with the UN may have gone full scale after the merger but had started territorially on my front line long before. And even if it did start after the merge was it not promised that if we joined UN would be left well alone? YES

I did go to Wisdom but kept my contacts in the UN because they were my friends. I was never happy at being forced to join Wisdom and for me to betry my friends is a greater crime than to spy on my enemy.

I am sorry Morticia I did not know you were away at the time although I am sure you would have made the same decision jeho made for you?

Morticia I wish you luck in the future and please tell your niece Sandybn she is as evil and cunning as yourself :icon_biggrin: She is very good and was pleased to meet me after all you had told her about me.

As for taking a sabre account I may well do so. However my quarrel does not lie with you jeho or Morticia. I realise I was hasty to label you traitors after all you have done for me and I'd hope to continue somehow as friends. (especially since you have some high-powered jobs here now :icon_razz:)

Quit wasting precious time of Wisdom leadership. You can hope but none of us are made of :spear: at all... Its :axemen: and :lightcavalry: what we are made of :)

DeletedUser

Lets get one thing straight Callum...In no way did i ever mail an idiot like YOU and say join Wisdom or die...You choose to join Wisdom just like the other ex-members of U.N that where on the list that Francesko mailed me...

And about the grudge you hold against me...Bring it on BOY...I'm quaking in my boots at the thought of what your NOT going to do...:lol:

DeletedUser43187

I'm quaking in my boots at the thought of what your NOT going to do...:lol:

You accuse me of cowardice? Remind me how many troops did you send against Rhapzody? None? Thought so. How many villages did you take against ??? on the Eastern front when me and smuboy took their whole tribe on alone because you were too chicken to fight? None? Thought so.

No David-J whilst those of us around you with a heart and a desire to fight for our friends put our troops on the line you happily nobled barbs around you. Don't you dare talk to me about cowardice! You nobled barbs and you couldn't even go through with it when you tried the only daring thing you did and broke away from fran. When that 15 year old child got mad at you, you came crawling back with your tail between your legs.

I left TW then because I had college exams otherwise Id have joined Dark and given you what you deserved. Every world since then I have waited for you but it seems you have been too busy nobling grey villages and taking it easy letting those around you do all the work.

Integritously,
Callum

richiefingers

callum you are mistaken about david j hes one of wisdoms best and bravest fighter if you ask mojo about him i an sure they will tell you that! you quit over a year ago. either get an account and prove your words or go away and stop wasting everyone time with something what happened a year ago and no one cares about but you!!!!

DeletedUser

You accuse me of cowardice? Remind me how many troops did you send against Rhapzody? None? Thought so. How many villages did you take against ??? on the Eastern front when me and smuboy took their whole tribe on alone because you were too chicken to fight? None? Thought so.

No David-J whilst those of us around you with a heart and a desire to fight for our friends put our troops on the line you happily nobled barbs around you. Don't you dare talk to me about cowardice! You nobled barbs and you couldn't even go through with it when you tried the only daring thing you did and broke away from fran. When that 15 year old child got mad at you, you came crawling back with your tail between your legs.

I left TW then because I had college exams otherwise Id have joined Dark and given you what you deserved. Every world since then I have waited for you but it seems you have been too busy nobling grey villages and taking it easy letting those around you do all the work.

Integritously,
Callum

So you've been waiting for me on different Worlds...That's a looooooooong wait... :icon_rolleyes:

Here's an idea for you...There's a corner at the bottom of my street where i live...Why don't you wait there for me...:lol:

Get a life Callum and stop wasting everyones time with your pointless ramblings of a bitter twisted quitter...

DeletedUser

Well, well, well if it isn't our old mate callum, so you are on another world leading an other tribe to destruction are you.....then running away when things get a little to hot just like the coward you are.

This is not quite what I expected from a staff member. Some harsh words there. You must have quite the reputation for customer service.

DeletedUser

Hey I know from your posts here that you don't have much better to do, but you really need to stop spamming forums with off-topic drivel. If you really want to continue this, don't co-opt our Hordes thread, don't abuse the SABRE thread, just start your own thread called "BA wants to whine about Integritous" or something.

It's true, I have no life! Luckily, Integritous would never do something like make fun of me because of it! Only [BA] members would do things like verbally abuse other players through mails and PnP posts!

Ahhh sarcasm, so useful to poke fun at people with huge ego :icon_wink: