2 Years in Review --- Continent History

DeletedUser

where's K45's history? if you guys are ok with it I can recall 2007 july to early 2008.

DeletedUser

please do.

with your consent, then:

I remember joining w9 on the very first day with a bunch of noobs from w6(the latter being my first ever world). we formed a 'premade' so to speak called The Sith Lords based in K45(of which myself, Pervis and a few others were dukes). we continued in blissful oblivion for a while, being more busy with w6. back then I was a complete noob, using the '1 defense troop per point' piece of shit strat, I grew slowly, being somewhere in the 1700s in point ranks. back then a completely new tribe called GOR (Gorilla) controlled the north-west. K45 was a clean split between the Scape! family and RoT(the rest of the RO family scattered around the world). DMK was number 1, but it was a tightly contested world with many 'vets'. the proximity of the players and the speed of the world meant massive action, and there was plenty. soon TSL began to fall apart to RoT and Scape!. I jumped ship to join Scape!, while the others were nobled largely by RoT and GA. after a few ennoblements(mainly inactives/large barbs), I was lagging behind the rest of the then-united Scape!)they were previously dividing themselves north vs south and had just formed a large tribe + academy) and starting to find out that they were somewhat biased towards their own runescape people. When they asked me to give up my freshly nobled 3rd village, I quit them and joined RoT with my rl friend hudai.

Thus I unwittingly found my TW mentor in a player called Ericl34, who was at 100k while I was stuck at ~20k. RoT was at war with DMK, and I was suddenly surrounded by a lot of red. though first scared by this, (RoT was 4th and DMK was 1st) I was given courage and taught extensively by Eric. Slowly I learnt about trains, nukes, towers, scouting, spying, fakes, application of different troops, ratios, builds, timing, etc etc etc. some time after that, with help from a spy called star...(forgot the last part of his name), RoT won the war. We were strongly in 3rd, but 2nd in the continent next to Scape. this was around october of 2007.

suddenly, RoT's leader and Ericl34 (forgot who it was) stopped playing, and we were practically headless for a while. then leadership was bestowed upon an 18 year old kid from Romania called deathul (real name was mihai dragos). He was an ok player, but a tactical noob. At the same time, RoT began to war a concentrated tribe of solid players called GA. GA were one of the most organized and active tribes I've seen to date, and they gave us hell with 38 players and 3 mil points to our 10 mil. however, 70% of us weren't fighting/were too far to fight. plus we had a huge noob load. as a result, GA were owning RoT.

that was when hudai and I became friends with deathul. we were both on the frontline, though at different ones. by then I was almost at 200k, with a lot of tricks up my sleeve. GA were flogging us on the battlefield and on the forums, and we just couldn't do anything about it. added to that, Scape! were having problems with us despite a snipe treaty. We were seriously close to extinction(if Scape! joined GA, we'd surely be dead). then hudai did the unthinkable. he got deathul to promote him to baron. however, deathul wouldn't do the same to me as I had spoken against his weak tactics in the tribal forums. in the end he gave me a wargroup consisting of 4 inactives, 2 people who didn't understand english, a couple of kids from nepal and this really great guy from Iceland called FMIX.

with that group I set out to work, sending out messages and generally being online almost 24/7. I was zealous, I was cunning, I was an inspiration to the rest of the tribe(bastards still didn't help, though -_- ). after yet another nobling campaign from GA, we turned the game around.with the inactives being controlled by deathul, we began to get some of their weaker/inactive players. first to go was anchellena, who fell to a massive counterattack from RoT. then came sLowhand. however, this was followed by a stagnant period of rebuilding, after which we resumed in full(late-november). seeing my war efforts, deathul named me general for the lower part of K45, with he himself under my military command.

soon after, I nobled a village from a player called blobert, subsequently turning him into a spy which was invaluable at the time.after that it was a pretty smooth ride. GA tried as they might, but they just couldn't noble any of my villages[despite RotLE(realm of the lost empire, not to be confused with any members of the RoT family) joining their efforts].

at thanksgiving, someone got me premium for a week. it was the first time I tasted the power of a PA, and used it to great benefit to myself and the tribe, gaining 10 villages in a week. seeing this, southerenboy got me a month's worth of premium as a christmas present.

that was all that was needed to seal GA's fate. I personally nobled 38 villages from GA's core members, wiping them out in just 1 month with the help of only 15-20 members of RoT.

january 2008 came with more clashes with Scape! regarding the snipe treaty. it was evident that a war would usher in other tribes(POWER! from the south, RAW from the west and the newly formed pinkf, remnants of the former GOR from the west. back then these 3 tribes were the top 3.also, a new tribe called PWN35 and their family tribe HTH threatened to push from the top.

fearing that a war would create a vacuum which others would capitalize on, (POWER! had just merged with an elite group called RECK led by the legendary kalenzo)we decided to do the worst thing possible, which really led to the downfall of our players. we merged into [E] {E} and (E), aka the evolution family.

with 50% of the tribe landlocked, only inactivity could follow. I was still going strong though, being near the border of K46 gave me a lot of fodder from the tribe with the same name. I was ranked 29th by now with 1.1 million points, with an ODA rank of 20.

however, a week later my PA ran out and it became a real chore to manage some 125 villages. shortly after, hudai quit, and I gladly followed.

at that time pinkf had been destroyed by RAW and their academy EDGE. DNA and Sioux merged to form the new no. 1 DNS(who you still can see). PWN created a HUGE family combining BIRDS, K46 and some other crap.

K34 was controlled by -|-, a fearsome but later inactive tribe consisting of players from W6's KoD.

hope that was informative, and that someone can pick up where I left off.

yungoe

with your consent, then:

I remember joining w9 on the very first day with a bunch of noobs from w6(the latter being my first ever world). we formed a 'premade' so to speak called The Sith Lords based in K45(of which myself, Pervis and a few others were dukes). we continued in blissful oblivion for a while, being more busy with w6. back then I was a complete noob, using the '1 defense troop per point' piece of shit strat, I grew slowly, being somewhere in the 1700s in point ranks. back then a completely new tribe called GOR (Gorilla) controlled the north-west. K45 was a clean split between the Scape! family and RoT(the rest of the RO family scattered around the world). DMK was number 1, but it was a tightly contested world with many 'vets'. the proximity of the players and the speed of the world meant massive action, and there was plenty. soon TSL began to fall apart to RoT and Scape!. I jumped ship to join Scape!, while the others were nobled largely by RoT and GA. after a few ennoblements(mainly inactives/large barbs), I was lagging behind the rest of the then-united Scape!)they were previously dividing themselves north vs south and had just formed a large tribe + academy) and starting to find out that they were somewhat biased towards their own runescape people. When they asked me to give up my freshly nobled 3rd village, I quit them and joined RoT with my rl friend hudai.

Thus I unwittingly found my TW mentor in a player called Ericl34, who was at 100k while I was stuck at ~20k. RoT was at war with DMK, and I was suddenly surrounded by a lot of red. though first scared by this, (RoT was 4th and DMK was 1st) I was given courage and taught extensively by Eric. Slowly I learnt about trains, nukes, towers, scouting, spying, fakes, application of different troops, ratios, builds, timing, etc etc etc. some time after that, with help from a spy called star...(forgot the last part of his name), RoT won the war. We were strongly in 3rd, but 2nd in the continent next to Scape. this was around october of 2007.

suddenly, RoT's leader and Ericl34 (forgot who it was) stopped playing, and we were practically headless for a while. then leadership was bestowed upon an 18 year old kid from Romania called deathul (real name was mihai dragos). He was an ok player, but a tactical noob. At the same time, RoT began to war a concentrated tribe of solid players called GA. GA were one of the most organized and active tribes I've seen to date, and they gave us hell with 38 players and 3 mil points to our 10 mil. however, 70% of us weren't fighting/were too far to fight. plus we had a huge noob load. as a result, GA were owning RoT.

that was when hudai and I became friends with deathul. we were both on the frontline, though at different ones. by then I was almost at 200k, with a lot of tricks up my sleeve. GA were flogging us on the battlefield and on the forums, and we just couldn't do anything about it. added to that, Scape! were having problems with us despite a snipe treaty. We were seriously close to extinction(if Scape! joined GA, we'd surely be dead). then hudai did the unthinkable. he got deathul to promote him to baron. however, deathul wouldn't do the same to me as I had spoken against his weak tactics in the tribal forums. in the end he gave me a wargroup consisting of 4 inactives, 2 people who didn't understand english, a couple of kids from nepal and this really great guy from Iceland called FMIX.

with that group I set out to work, sending out messages and generally being online almost 24/7. I was zealous, I was cunning, I was an inspiration to the rest of the tribe(bastards still didn't help, though -_- ). after yet another nobling campaign from GA, we turned the game around.with the inactives being controlled by deathul, we began to get some of their weaker/inactive players. first to go was anchellena, who fell to a massive counterattack from RoT. then came sLowhand. however, this was followed by a stagnant period of rebuilding, after which we resumed in full(late-november). seeing my war efforts, deathul named me general for the lower part of K45, with he himself under my military command.

soon after, I nobled a village from a player called blobert, subsequently turning him into a spy which was invaluable at the time.after that it was a pretty smooth ride. GA tried as they might, but they just couldn't noble any of my villages[despite RotLE(realm of the lost empire, not to be confused with any members of the RoT family) joining their efforts].

at thanksgiving, someone got me premium for a week. it was the first time I tasted the power of a PA, and used it to great benefit to myself and the tribe, gaining 10 villages in a week. seeing this, southerenboy got me a month's worth of premium as a christmas present.

that was all that was needed to seal GA's fate. I personally nobled 38 villages from GA's core members, wiping them out in just 1 month with the help of only 15-20 members of RoT.

january 2008 came with more clashes with Scape! regarding the snipe treaty. it was evident that a war would usher in other tribes(POWER! from the south, RAW from the west and the newly formed pinkf, remnants of the former GOR from the west. back then these 3 tribes were the top 3.also, a new tribe called PWN35 and their family tribe HTH threatened to push from the top.

fearing that a war would create a vacuum which others would capitalize on, (POWER! had just merged with an elite group called RECK led by the legendary kalenzo)we decided to do the worst thing possible, which really led to the downfall of our players. we merged into [E] {E} and (E), aka the evolution family.

with 50% of the tribe landlocked, only inactivity could follow. I was still going strong though, being near the border of K46 gave me a lot of fodder from the tribe with the same name. I was ranked 29th by now with 1.1 million points, with an ODA rank of 20.

however, a week later my PA ran out and it became a real chore to manage some 125 villages. shortly after, hudai quit, and I gladly followed.

at that time pinkf had been destroyed by RAW and their academy EDGE. DNA and Sioux merged to form the new no. 1 DNS(who you still can see). PWN created a HUGE family combining BIRDS, K46 and some other crap.

K34 was controlled by -|-, a fearsome but later inactive tribe consisting of players from W6's KoD.

hope that was informative, and that someone can pick up where I left off.

Most biased history I've ever seen.

You do realize that there's only a point in history if it's objective?

DeletedUser

Most biased history I've ever seen.

You do realize that there's only a point in history if it's objective?

which part of that was biased? I can't help it if I played well. everything I've said is true. you can ask southerenboy(though I dunno if he'll remember. my name was mainman552).

thanks to ice and oracle :) .

Last edited by a moderator:

yungoe

which part of that was biased? I can't help it if I played well. it's the truth. you can ask southerenboy(though I dunno if he'll remember. my name was mainman552).

I wasn't talking about your progress. Just all the rest.

DeletedUser

My history is k6 F.T rules and i miss it. Spctr was great. DNS was great. Flux was lame. Edge, lmfao.

Last edited by a moderator:

rbh135

About one year ago, I made the "year in review" thread and included maps of the first year of the world. I haven't updated that much, as I am quite the lazy bum, but whatever. The thread about the "worst" tribe in World 9 history has some talk about continent history and tribe history and inspired me to make this continent history thread. Also, I realized we're upon the 2 year anniversary of World 9, so why not.

Just post all your recollections of any continents here; any and all will be edited in provided that give at least a rough history and not just a couple of events.

This should be easier to maintain as all I have to do is edit in quotes.

Youre a liar. You havent edited any of the recent K posts or the previous ones either.