And with a roll of the Dice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blow

wukewar.png

We rolled, you go!

DeletedUser3967

Another fail.

I'll give you 3 months before you disband :)

DeletedUser

Another fail.

I'll give you 3 months before you disband :)

I fail to see how that prediction has anything to do with this thread, considering in 3 months, we'll have all your villages :icon_wink:

J/k...best of luck to you guys.

DeletedUser3967

I fail to see how that prediction has anything to do with this thread, considering in 3 months, we'll have all your villages :icon_wink:

J/k...best of luck to you guys.

It's funny how TW has progressed over the years.

On original worlds, you'd get an official notice IG, reasons, etc etc.

But no, this is what you get. A declaration on the forums, without any formal notice, or mention IG.

This shows a true lack of respect. No matter the tribe, you should always respect your opponent.

You, have no respect and we shall show you none.

DeletedUser

But no, this is what you get. A declaration on the forums, without any formal notice, or mention IG.

This shows a true lack of respect. No matter the tribe, you should always respect your opponent.

You can bait all you want, but all it shows is you lack the very respect you claim we lack.

We will not flame you back. You can trash all you want on the forums, but all it's gonna do is alienate yourselves. Enjoy that.

DeletedUser

Do ya need a reason to goto war in a war game? Good luck to both sides. This should be decent.

DeletedUser

What are you talking about? We could have opted to just blind side you! Would have been my vote. But at least this way you were shown the dignity of an invitation to the party. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

oh by the way...

hibby989 on 31.08. at 07:00
You showed me brutal honesty, and I wholeheartedly respect that, so I'll do the same...I can't really see a decent way out of this for WUKE that involves not getting attacked at all...

lmao

DeletedUser

Best of luck to both sides. Amazing players in both...should be a lot of fun to watch. As I and my tribe (V)alkyrie have fought WUKE for months, I can say they are no pushover...They work well together and don't give up...Don't really know Dice's war history but they are a dominant tribe...As for the new recruits of Active...Germ?simz/Voltan/Wizzy...GREAT players...which leads me to a question...When the whole (V) versus Wuke war started, soon to be followed shortly after with ACTIVE declaring, EVERYONE bashed WUKE for their merge....nobody would leave it alone...Why hasn't anyone said the same thing regarding the DICE/ACTIVE merge? That's hypocrisy at it's finest...If I'm wrong please tell me...but why shoudn't the ACTIVE/DICE merge be frowned upon like Wuke's merge?

Blow

Best of luck to both sides. Amazing players in both...should be a lot of fun to watch. As I and my tribe (V)alkyrie have fought WUKE for months, I can say they are no pushover...They work well together and don't give up...Don't really know Dice's was history but they are a dominant tribe...As for the new recruits of Active...Germ?simz/Voltan/Wizzy...GREAT players...which leads me to a question...When the whole (V) versus Wuke war started, soon to be followed shortly after with ACTIVE declaring, EVERYONE bashed WUKE for their merge....nobody would leave it alone...Why hasn't anyone said the same thing regarding the DICE/ACTIVE merge? That's hypocrisy at it's finest...If I'm wrong please tell me...but why shoudn't the ACTIVE/DICE merge be frowned upon like Wuke's merge?

Because they are WUKEing at us :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I'm only asking...just want to know why everyone made a huge deal over Wuke's merge yet every other merge goes unnoticed...or doesn't get the same amount of attention

palmertrou

Why does everyone love to declare war on us so publically?

It's like there is some kid in the playground that everyone likes to hit and everyone stands around laughing. "oh, my turn now, my turn!"

Well, this kid can take it.

DeletedUser

Who didn't see this coming the second ACTIVE went into Dice >.<

I think WUKE may be out of their depth now, they are fighting 2 top tribes now and that's if (V) don't continue >.<

Edit: good luck WUKE I'm rooting for the underdogs :D

Status
Not open for further replies.