Checks and Balances

DeletedUser

You are pure genius. I do believe my pound for pound statement, actually excluded THE and bd...

I always say "pound for pound" cept BD is there... they ruin everything for everyone with their damn averages...
Also, it means that if all tribes matched us for points, we would be better than all included.... Cept for BD.
Just means my players on average are better than most others... (cept bd)
1. I am pure genius, thanks for noticing.
2. I found all of your posts with pound4pound in, oh where's THE in there then?

{Just general}: OMG all THE is posting on my threat. They is bashing me, Your showing your true colours now coming down to our level to bash us, your so overrated
Define: Overrated
Given an undue amount of credit for quality or merit in a field; not necessarily related to popularity

Can we let that be the final word on the overrated subject, as it is just your opinion, and therefore this part of the argument will never end.

Well, from the verbal bashing your duke laid upon fraser, i see no reason how this can be applied to cry/twc/die situation
You seem to have missed the point of my response. My point is that it is obvious you can be winning on one front and not the other. Stop relating everything back to THE's dukes, when it is nothing to do with them.
Lets stick with the WW2 analogy, imagine you are a german in WW2. You are losing to the British/American invasion but keeping the Russian's at bay on the other front. Then because someone in the south pole says something then the fact that Britain/America are gaining ground is irrelevent?

Doesnt matter if they timed their nukes, that was still 5 to 1 fired into our clusters
You're not serious are you Paj? Anyone could defend all day against nukes hours apart and take very few casualties, ever heard of dodging? I think most people would find it easier to face 5 trains hitting randomly over a day, than one sub-second train.

If your gonna spout your "rubbish", then do your homework.
I believe i said '-if my memory serves me rightly-' which apparently it didn't, a simple "No, it happened like this" would have been much more pleasant. Now who's trying to "bash, belittle, or make fun of his opinion"

Your entire post is laced with insults, bashes, and low brow attempts to sway public opinion.
I actually LOL'ed at this! The most insulting thing i put in my post was, wait for it.....
making you look silly
Whereas your post contains "Bullshit"etc etc.
And sway public opinion lol. 1st you claim we are giving our tribe a bad look, and at the same time we are swaying public opinion. By your logic are we not swaying public opinion into your favour? Yet you get angry at us?
And asif the whole pound4pound topic wasn't meant to sway public opinion on your tribe, which in one of your posts you described as...
more shameless plugs, i know

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1. I am pure genius, thanks for noticing.
2. I found all of your posts with pound4pound in, oh where's THE in there then?

The quote i remember quite clearly, was when i mentioned Phoenx was better than all but two tribes. That is the one i remember.

Define: Overrated
Given an undue amount of credit for quality or merit in a field; not necessarily related to popularity

Can we let that be the final word on the overrated subject, as it is just your opinion, and therefore this part of the argument will never end.

I said the word, and this bombardment upon my thread is what i got.

You let it go, and it will be gone.

You seem to have missed the point of my response. My point is that it is obvious you can be winning on one front and not the other. Stop relating everything back to THE's dukes, when it is nothing to do with them.
Lets stick with the WW2 analogy, imagine you are a german in WW2. You are losing to the British/American invasion but keeping the Russian's at bay on the other front. Then because someone in the south pole says something then the fact that Britain/America are gaining ground is irrelevent?

your missing my point. Iceman started this whole situation, by coming to this thread bashing fraser. Period.

Accept that, and then you can see why i dont care about your reference to wwII.

You're not serious are you Paj? Anyone could defend all day against nukes hours apart and take very few casualties, ever heard of dodging? I think most people would find it easier to face 5 trains hitting randomly over a day, than one sub-second train.

Yeah, if that was all they were sending was 5 noble trains randomly spaced throughout the day. That is the most ideal situation ever.

but, alas, some of them know how to time, some like to cat, some like to just fire. But when you get 500 incomings nonstop for 6 weeks, with all your mates around you taking the same kind of fire...

Dont tell me how "easy" it is, if you havent done the work. There is nothing "easy" about manuevering support for 500 incomings, along with working with your mates to help them with theirs in between rounds of your own....

And i would take your sub second train any day....

I believe i said '-if my memory serves me rightly-' which apparently it didn't, a simple "No, it happened like this" would have been much more pleasant. Now who's trying to "bash, belittle, or make fun of his opinion"

I apologize, did you not read the "quotation" marks, i was proving a point. You get what you give, and look how you whine about it.

I actually LOL'ed at this! The most insulting thing i put in my post was, wait for it.....

Ah, direct insults... but the subtle, sarcastic ones? Come off it man, its fully laced with aggressive intent...

Whereas your post contains "Bullshit"etc etc.

Bullshit. Again, I say THE Is overrated, and AK Iceman's personal ingame stats are lacking for his right to bash fraser publicly, and i am bullshit.

Take the blinders off, dude. Your not fully understanding what your writing or replying too...

For final effect.

THE Is overrated.

AK iceman does not deserve to bash fraser for ingame actions.

Get bent, eh?

And sway public opinion lol. 1st you claim we are giving our tribe a bad look, and at the same time we are swaying public opinion.

Trying to discredit me, continually implying i post "bullshit". waht is the purpose if not to sway public opinion?

Its just unfortunate for you, that the public is seeing the manner you are going about it..

By your logic are we not swaying public opinion into your favour? Yet you get angry at us?

Who said i was angry? you think that your forum "bashing" is upsetting? Its entertaining. I am getting under your skin, the almighty THE..

LMFAO>

And asif the whole pound4pound topic wasn't meant to sway public opinion on your tribe, which in one of your posts you described as...

Do you know what my purpose was? No?

Then stfu and stop acting like you know what im doing here. My job has been finished for me, and you dont even know it.

the pink panther

LOL, I stopped readin after the first 3 bits where Paj thinks four members is our entire tribe, that we mass recruited and that we have never faced 5 vs one in this world. LOL you speak about things you have no clue over.

spleen mage

Let's face it, even if THE is over-rated, we could still trample all over Phoenx without pause for breath :) So bash our tribe if you like, if it eases your jealousy :)

Just to clarify, AK did not "bash" fraser, he commented on his tribe. How that relates to AK's personal in game stats, is beyond me, as it's a completley different subject.

Speaking of subjects, I think we should leave this thread to get back on topic (or die, hopefully). I think we've all realised by now that Pajuno likes to speak alot of crap.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

well i got to take my hat of for pajuno beeing the most uninformed person on this forum.

First of all paj, THE has never in this world mass recruited, they have picked selectiv members from tribes they have beaten from the start of warfare time in this world, so please if your all this agitated of beeing bashed around as you say, then please for the love of god stop throwing your opinioned lies around here.
If you posted facts then by all means it would actually matter.

One thing iv noticed here, your saying that more and more ppl from other tribes come to you ingame through mails asking you to stand up to THE and well as you said "irritate us" try to bring us down to a idiot level of some sort.
Well a saying comes to my mind from all of this, and it goes like this "never argue with an idiot, he will only bring you down to his own level and beat you with experience" as im saying this iv come to belive your that person refrained to in the saying.

You constantly say we in THE are bashing you and yet your throwing your lies and insults around you like anyone in here at theyre best.

Im not gonna complain at your warfare as it is quite amazing what your tribe has acomplished.
You say that THE wouldnt stand a chance against a decent oponent, that you and your tribe would take us out in a heart beat, you also claim to be the person who brought down the .net's biggest familytribe ever, tho it is clearly stated that TW are indeed the biggest tribe come to points pr player.
It then gets me to wonder, where SIN ever as great as youv claimed them to be?
Further more, do you realy think in your wildest dream you would ever have any chance against THE ? and now im beeing serious, cause all this shit back and forth kind of bore me out of my own skin.

Some day youl get the chance to show the world what your all about. lets hope that day youl bring as much game to the table as you bring your words on this forum.

Stop acting like the victim here when you clearly are trying to stir something up.
And what exactly are you trying to accomplish with all this ? It seems to me that your trying to put THE in a bad light and maby get some more glory on yourself.
All in all paj, if your this confident that you and your elite members are all this good, lets just see how it unfolds in the future.... youl get your chance on taking on THE as you so much desire... and when it happens wel still be here and wel for one bring OUR game to the table.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LOL, I stopped readin after the first 3 bits where Paj thinks four members is our entire tribe, that we mass recruited and that we have never faced 5 vs one in this world. LOL you speak about things you have no clue over.

Indeed, you havent responded to half of what i answered in response to your own BS.

I proved to you that Phoenx doesnt exaggerate, and you chose to ignore, rather than acknowledge it.

What point is arguing with someone such as yourself. Four or five members is enough to make a decent enough representation, that is more than most tribes have posting here consistently as it is.

I didnt say 5 vs 1, i said 5 to 1 odds. Quit being a tool, and either debate or leave.

Let's face it, even if THE is over-rated, we could still trample all over Phoenx without pause for breath :) So bash our tribe if you like, if it eases your jealousy :)

I highly doubt it. And to exaggerate and suggest i "bashed" your tribe..>

Would you quit your crying already? I only said i thought it was overrated.

And you know, i only said it to annoy you. Which i have achieved. If your tribe hadnt been so arrogant to come here seeking a fight, i would not have given you one.

Just to clarify, AK did not "bash" fraser, he commented on his tribe. How that relates to AK's personal in game stats, is beyond me, as it's a completley different subject.

No, AK had the nerve to bash fraser and cry. Believe it was something along the lines of your losing, you should stop talking.

So, i assume that he should take that off-topic post, and carry it to another thread, where it may or may not belong.

Then i highlighted AK's personal stats, where he was declaring someone was not fit to be posting... I stated AK has no right to deny anyone pnp, with personal ingame stats such as that.

Speaking of subjects, I think we should leave this thread to get back on topic (or die, hopefully). I think we've all realised by now that Pajuno likes to speak alot of crap.

yeah, Overrated turned into "alot of crap".

Would your group get over yourselves already? You made a mountain out of an anthill, all just because your duke is arrogant, and was trolling for a tangle...

All i have seen for an argument has been "crap" from THE camp... Nothing but personal insults and bashing.. Hehehe. That the best you got?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
well i got to take my hat of for pajuno beeing the most uninformed person on this forum.

Indeed.

First of all paj, THE has never in this world mass recruited, they have picked selectiv members from tribes they have beaten from the start of warfare time in this world, so please if your all this agitated of beeing bashed around as you say, then please for the love of god stop throwing your opinioned lies around here.
If you posted facts then by all means it would actually matter.

Didnt state you had mass recruited. I asked, as a smart ass. No need to get bent, i have never claimed to know your history.

One thing iv noticed here, your saying that more and more ppl from other tribes come to you ingame through mails asking you to stand up to THE and well as you said "irritate us" try to bring us down to a idiot level of some sort.
Well a saying comes to my mind from all of this, and it goes like this "never argue with an idiot, he will only bring you down to his own level and beat you with experience" as im saying this iv come to belive your that person refrained to in the saying.

I never said ppl asked me to jock THE specifically. I said the top tribes.

And, in response to this whole little shit storm, the fact remains that AK came into MY thread, instigating problems with fraser, OFF TOPIC.

The whole point of saying something to him, was the response i received in a "THE" thread. Since our last little encounter, i have stayed in MY threads, and left you guys alone..>

Until AK comes here, trolling for a fight.

This is my fault? I went looking for this? I intentionally started a problem with you?

You constantly say we in THE are bashing you and yet your throwing your lies and insults around you like anyone in here at theyre best.

Again, AK came here with the problems. I only responded, and then get four or five of you bashing me every which way...

Im not gonna complain at your warfare as it is quite amazing what your tribe has acomplished.
You say that THE wouldnt stand a chance against a decent oponent, that you and your tribe would take us out in a heart beat,

Again, putting words in my mouth. I only said your boasts of HUNDREDS OF VILLAGES wouldnt exist against a decent opponent.

you also claim to be the person who brought down the .net's biggest familytribe ever, tho it is clearly stated that TW are indeed the biggest tribe come to points pr player.

I have the thread in a post here already, in response to Pink panther calling me a liar.

Sin was the largest tribe by villages, and the other tribe TW is point whores.

It then gets me to wonder, where SIN ever as great as youv claimed them to be?

They were at one time. Best tribe i ever saw, largest too...

Further more, do you realy think in your wildest dream you would ever have any chance against THE ? and now im beeing serious, cause all this shit back and forth kind of bore me out of my own skin.

And, being serious, of course i think we have a chance against THE. Obviously wouldnt be a 1 v 1 thing, but that is all part of the game, wouldnt you say? If one can organize such a thing himself, while taking part in actual ingame battle... why cant he gain credit for it?

Some day youl get the chance to show the world what your all about. lets hope that day youl bring as much game to the table as you bring your words on this forum.

been doing it all along, fighting everyone as i go. Think i would treat THE any different if you were nearby?

For me, its Phoenx or Real Life. Either way, im happy and gonna have fun.

Stop acting like the victim here when you clearly are trying to stir something up.

I came to your thread starting trouble this time? Im pretty sure its been at least a few days since i bothered any of you...

And what exactly are you trying to accomplish with all this ? It seems to me that your trying to put THE in a bad light and maby get some more glory on yourself.

What glory do i need? I only need the entertainment and forum banter really, tho your guys get all personal when they dont like what they hear.

All in all paj, if your this confident that you and your elite members are all this good, lets just see how it unfolds in the future.... youl get your chance on taking on THE as you so much desire... and when it happens wel still be here and wel for one bring OUR game to the table.

LOL>

bring your best. I would prefer that to your poor pnp you guys brought here the last few days. And, you will see soon enough. I do what i say.

Im glad you finally calmed down, and stopped the rage. Phoenx is no slouch, you wont be steam rolling us, and if you could beat us.. it would be the longest, hardest fight you have had.

Im ashamed of Concrete and co, but to be honest.. i never heard of him, nor made a correlation between here and 6 until fairly recent...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Trying to discredit me, continually implying i post "bullshit"?

Err, no re-read my post again.
- You said something to the effect of "You just come on here to insult me",
- I disrepute this, as the most insulting thing i say is "you look silly", whilst you post words like "Bullshit" and now "Get bent". Which are both more insulting than "silly".

Again Paj, you have missed the point [whether by accident or on purpose i don't know, were you trying to get round the subject?], but then you still try and slander AK.

/back onto the topic of war
No matter what AK said, stats are stats, other tribes are helping you as you are all attacking the same enemy.
Despite [CRY] losing on one front, they're winning on the other .:. helping you .:. my point.

DeletedUser

"you" has a plural form. So maybe the "nastiest" thing you (singular) said is "you look silly", but for a tribe that talks TEAM TEAM TEAM, under those standards, anything you guys post here (cause at this point at least 10% of your tribe has posted here), is a reflection of who THE is/has been/will be.

To be frank, if you (PLURAL) have a problem with pajuno, take it up with him. I don't care what you guys think, and therefore I don't expect you to care about or consider this request - please stop bashing me and my guys. None of us, until now have come here to defend of rebuttal against this monkey shit fight that has developed.

Pajuno can say what he wants. No sweat off my back just as it should be none off yours. Take it up with him. Don't bring us into this like you have done to yourselves!

I wouldn't call this pathetic - but as pajuno has pointed out...it serves you a different light. Hopefully coming from as unbiased an opinion as possible, you guys now carry a much different connotation than you did weeks ago. I personally asked pajuno to stop the instigation with THE about 2 weeks ago.

I'm almost glad he didn't listen.......

DeletedUser

They should add maximum length for the post.. I can't read those walls of text, really.

silvereclipes

got you guys a spot on oprah, if that goes well you get to go on jerry springer, jerry jerry jerry !!

man the drama of this thread is epic,

I smell a lockdown coming from all the drama in here :icon_eek:

spleen mage

No-one is "getting bent". All we're doing is asking Pajuno to prove what he says. He said (I quote) "THE is overrated". That's a statement, indicating that it's (supposedly) true. Yet, I have seen no proof to back it up.

Though, this post is amusing.

"you" has a plural form. So maybe the "nastiest" thing you (singular) said is "you look silly", but for a tribe that talks TEAM TEAM TEAM, under those standards, anything you guys post here (cause at this point at least 10% of your tribe has posted here), is a reflection of who THE is/has been/will be.

To be frank, if you (PLURAL) have a problem with pajuno, take it up with him. I don't care what you guys think, and therefore I don't expect you to care about or consider this request - please stop bashing me and my guys. None of us, until now have come here to defend of rebuttal against this monkey shit fight that has developed.

Pajuno can say what he wants. No sweat off my back just as it should be none off yours. Take it up with him. Don't bring us into this like you have done to yourselves!

I wouldn't call this pathetic - but as pajuno has pointed out...it serves you a different light. Hopefully coming from as unbiased an opinion as possible, you guys now carry a much different connotation than you did weeks ago. I personally asked pajuno to stop the instigation with THE about 2 weeks ago.

I'm almost glad he didn't listen.......

"Unbiased opinion"?!?!?!?!?

You're a phoenx member. Of course it's not unbiased; to say so is even more ridiculous then the crap Pajuno spouts.

To repeat again: You can say anything you like about THE. But have proof to back it up, or we are going to call you out on it.

DeletedUser

No. All I said is that I hope it's as unbiased as possible. Of course I support pajuno somewhat unconditionally...that comes with the territory. That doesn't mean I can make an honest attempt to take an outsider approach....have you noticed that 5-10 of us aren't here participating? I'd say we're much more cordial and unbiased than the handful here.

So, when I say that I, and presumably others, had different opinions of you guys until now, I was only being honest....not hateful. It's up to you to change that. So you can either continue to grab a number, wait in line for your next shot at Pajuno and Pheonix, and then return to the back of the line, or you can shed new light. And to be honest, if I were you I wouldn't care what I thought....just as we don't care what you think.

But, for all this nonsense against Phoenix to go undefended didn't seem right to me two days ago, let alone now. So I said something to defend the rest of us that had nothing to do with this.

Lastly, I really don't like these technicalities, but all of you asking pajuno to back up his opinions are searching for sweetness in salt.

For something to be fact, it needs to be falsifiable. Opinions are a different beast entirely and cannot be "backed up" by these facts you search for. It's like me saying pink is the best color and you asking me to prove it. He and you alike are entitled to make such claims as opinionated as you desire.

the pink panther

Ah so baseless opinions are okay, I think Paj has taken the torch from BBS did anyone see the ceremony I must have missed it.

silvereclipes

"Unbiased opinion"?!?!?!?!?

You're a phoenx member. Of course it's not unbiased; to say so is even more ridiculous then the crap Pajuno spouts.

To repeat again: You can say anything you like about THE. But have proof to back it up, or we are going to call you out on it.

OK here is my two cents as when you drag me into this pissing contest an who has the biggest piece of meat your going to get it with both barrels.

1. THE is only in the top spot it is for one reason BD hasn't taken a interest in removing you from it an when they do wave good bye even if you think your the best thing that hit this world since HAM your there because BD hasn't decided to remove you from the field.

2. Till THE owns fully ten K's and can stay in the number 1 position for a year your just the poser playing at being king of the hill till then your just as bad as BH was with Ham proclaiming how great you are.

In closing Paj has his pride in Phoenix as you do in THE but don't even think your the best thing thing since freach toast because your not.

GFY

DeletedUser

OK here is my two cents as when you drag me into this pissing contest an who has the biggest piece of meat your going to get it with both barrels.

1. THE is only in the top spot it is for one reason BD hasn't taken a interest in removing you from it an when they do wave good bye even if you think your the best thing that hit this world since HAM your there because BD hasn't decided to remove you from the field.

2. Till THE owns fully ten K's and can stay in the number 1 position for a year your just the poser playing at being king of the hill till then your just as bad as BH was with Ham proclaiming how great you are.

In closing Paj has his pride in Phoenix as you do in THE but don't even think your the best thing thing since freach toast because your not.

GFY

no one dragged you into this, you decided to post.

erm, BD has taken an interest in THE, if you ask me it's a little too friendly. anway, i beleive if both tribes went to war with each other, it would be a very good war. both BD, and THE have some truelly magnificent players, i really don't think you would have anyway of knowing who would win, till it actuelly happens.

i actuelly really like BH, and HAM, and they were a good tribe. anyway THE have proven them selfs many times, and so do not need to prove them selfs by owning 10k's and staying in number one for a year. although it would mean more bragging rights.