X-box 360 Vs. PS3

Which one is better?

• X-box 360

Votes: 70 56.0%
  • PS3

Votes: 55 44.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Mmm blue-ray :) Something x-box 360 can never offer :( KBS.. made me come here! All angry comments to him !

You want blue-ray you buy a blue-ray player not a gaystation 3 :lol:

EDIT: If you buy a gaystation 3 just because it has blue-ray and the 360 doesn't...well you're just not that smart

Vilbrii

Don't worrie I didn't buy a PS3 just becuse the blue-ray feature, altough its a nice extra. KBS.skill will take it from here :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

oh sweet jesus another one....

/facepalm

no i dont mean 360 supporter or ps3 supporter for any people lacking a brain

I believe toot hunters a Xbox fan.

Hate., like McDonalds doesn't discriminate. we do hire the mentally handicapped. :lol:

DeletedUser

I believe toot hunters a Xbox fan.

Hate., like McDonalds doesn't discriminate. we do hire the mentally handicapped. :lol:

Why else would we have stupid xbox lovers like TK in the tribe? >.<

DeletedUser

Xbox is instant win.

Reasons (this will be a wall, sorry -but I won't use technical jargen and crap)

LMAO.
I googled that same article when arguing it with someone recently...

Xb360 all the way.
if only for the entertainment value.
I have a friends list, it goes through all my games, when I start up my game, the music I'm listening to doesn't shut off, it replaces the music for the game I'm about to play..

Xb360 is where it's at.

DeletedUser

:icon_razz:Forever and always a 360 fan, gameplay if nothing else is so much better and what demon said

DeletedUser

Gameplays like exactly the same, aside from lagging less on PS3 :O.

No one playing the PS3 = less lag :lol:

EDIT: Plus most of the lag is from the owner of the console's internet connection.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

X-box 360 mostly for reasons already stated. the sytem is more affordable, and then there are the games. MUCH more games and better priced. also the games im interested in tend to be X-box only type of games.

DeletedUser

So far no one for PS3 has actually come out with a decent arguement for it; yet you all say it is better? :icon_neutral:

How, go on prove it because so far you've not done a damned thing in moving my mind... and I have played on both.

DeletedUser

So far no one for PS3 has actually come out with a decent arguement for it; yet you all say it is better? :icon_neutral:

How, go on prove it because so far you've not done a damned thing in moving my mind... and I have played on both.

The graphics are far superior and it will last several more years in the mean time xbox will need an update and a new launch party ^^. PS3 can simply do more without failmode lag.

DeletedUser

xbox 360 is better because it has better graphics and better games than ps3, and its cheaper much cheaper. ps3 is not worth it. 360 got the best multiplayer online, and hot games like gear of war 2, halo and all. 360 is the best, and has been sold more than ps3 :p

60 GB xbox= 279.99+ 50$ a year for xbox live.

PS3 120 GB = 299.99 (100$ price drop happened, for those who dont pay attention!)

Therefore, the xbox is now worth more, and it keeps costing you money each year (i heard they may make it free tho)

BUT WAIT! O NOES, You got the red rings of death! Now you gotta wait a month to get another xbox back, which was 'refurbished', not a new one, while im happily playing my PS3

I own a PS3, and besides the fact that there are less people that own one, its basically the same, except the controller, and the odd games that are only for xobx (PS3 has games only for ps3 as well).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser75964

I would like to point out the 54.2% frailer rate of a x-box 360.
but...
X-BOX FTW!:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

60 GB xbox= 279.99+ 50$ a year for xbox live.

PS3 120 GB = 299.99 (100$ price drop happened, for those who dont pay attention!)

Therefore, the xbox is now worth more, and it keeps costing you money each year (i heard they may make it free tho)

BUT WAIT! O NOES, You got the red rings of death! Now you gotta wait a month to get another xbox back, which was 'refurbished', not a new one, while im happily playing my PS3

I own a PS3, and besides the fact that there are less people that own one, its basically the same, except the controller, and the odd games that are only for xobx (PS3 has games only for ps3 as well).

RROD-chart.jpg

And anyways ever since the elite came out the ring of Death has faded from existence, Microsoft developed and implemented something into Xbox360 which stops the ring of death from occuring. I think it's called something "fox"

Demon will probably explain it better, but your load on the Ring of Death is Phailz.

DeletedUser

PS3 is for the gods and awesome players like us.

People only buy Xbox because they cant afford the awesome PS3.

PS3 ftw.

Rawr