T-W-C: "Cleaning Out The K-loset"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Shamanics, we are not interested in PMP this is a KBC thread, stick to the subject. If you'd like to discuss you're supposed war with us go and start a thread up.

Dark Awie, we never declared on PMP and we treat them as we would any other tribe which will get gobbled up eventually. KBC earned a declaration even though their current rank has been somewhat inflated with the merger of -O-.

DeletedUser

hmm..nah i won't "fleed" out of T-W-C because this tribe is 200% better than PMP..i had personal reasons to leave KBC..anyway this is war game and once in future maybe i will be rimmed too..no big deal..btw PMP is just second word for WOR(bunch of inactives)and i also remember wor full nukes with just 20 rams..it was shocking;) u can be really proud on your tribe:)
that is true that about defences..zephyr is probably only good player in PMP..but i'm back to 100% so u can try again..this time i will be prepared..:)

Sorry to tell you this, but PMP is not my tribe, has never been, and mostly never will, try getting facts before saying things.
Who said you would flee to PMP? I just said you would flee to another tribe the moment yours was going to get beaten hard.

@Crasula: Seeing as how your players are interested in the topic by answering themselves, I feel free to answer them back, so control your members first and then try to control others.

DeletedUser

well i really don't care who you are and which is your tribe..anyway it's getting too serious and not sure why it's that;)
Funny, i got incoming attacks from jockerjay, PMP-a, just few hours after my reply..i shouldn't send supports home..yay..mah ok..bad things need to happened too..

DeletedUser

Shamanics, we are not interested in PMP this is a KBC thread, stick to the subject. If you'd like to discuss you're supposed war with us go and start a thread up.

Dark Awie, we never declared on PMP and we treat them as we would any other tribe which will get gobbled up eventually. KBC earned a declaration even though their current rank has been somewhat inflated with the merger of -O-.

-O- have not merged into KBC; otherwise I would be helping to lead it srsly? :icon_surprised:

MR.MR

http://forum.tribalwars.net/member.php?u=61842Dark Awie, we never declared on PMP and we treat them as we would any other tribe which will get gobbled up eventually. KBC earned a declaration even though their current rank has been somewhat inflated with the merger of -O-.

Cras, your tribe recruited 2 players from -O-. GREEN recruited several (5+). KBC recruited 5. [DN] recruited 1-2. Looks like KBC wasn't the only tribe to tap into the implosion of -O-. Besides, 5 members is hardly called merging, especially from a dead tribe and especially when more go to another tribe.

Just wanted to clarify that, everybody is so quick to point fingers at KBC, T-W-C did the same exact thing, as did GREEN. All to varying degrees, but all are guilty. Personally I hope [DN] removes each and every one of those refugees.

DeletedUser

Cras, your tribe recruited 2 players from -O-. GREEN recruited several (5+). KBC recruited 5. [DN] recruited 1-2. Looks like KBC wasn't the only tribe to tap into the implosion of -O-. Besides, 5 members is hardly called merging, especially from a dead tribe and especially when more go to another tribe.

Just wanted to clarify that, everybody is so quick to point fingers at KBC, T-W-C did the same exact thing, as did GREEN. All to varying degrees, but all are guilty. Personally I hope [DN] removes each and every one of those refugees.

I encouraged people to go to GREEN and KBC naturally, as allies.

grummit

So he used the wrong word but what he was getting at is that KBC's points were inflated from the -O- recruits.

DeletedUser

At the time it was looking more like an O, KBC merger, it's only now dissolving. I wouldn't even class those leaving a refugees. Local politics organised well in advance of those moves you see now have seen those players end up in their new homes. The only true refugees are those who have joined tribe T-W-C are fighting or DN. As for those joining Green, we'll just have to see;)

DeletedUser

So he used the wrong word but what he was getting at is that KBC's points were inflated from the -O- recruits.

So are yours. :icon_wink: I've lost count of how many -O- players you recruited, 6/7 since the war started methinks.

DeletedUser

So are yours. :icon_wink: I've lost count of how many -O- players you recruited, 6/7 since the war started methinks.

The point that he's getting at is that just because KBC have made it to rank 10 doesn't mean that they are now doing better in their war with T-W-C- KBC's points are inflated because they aren't a good indicator of the progression of the war.

[DN]'s point increase (from four players, not 6/7, btw) isn't necessarily an inflation above their deserved stature, as we have convincingly won the war against you guys :)

DeletedUser

Here is a closer indicator of the stats based upon the last 7 days (since KBC took -O- players in);

I'd say the new members have found their move detrimental.

Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C TWC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KBC
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 380
Side 2: 192
Difference: 188

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 58
Side 2: 2
Difference: 56

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,313,928
Side 2: 1,002,747
Difference: 2,311,181

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 512,898
Side 2: 16,399
Difference: 496,499

image.php

MR.MR

cras- you fail to mention that you took in two -O- players and turned them on the KBC players they had been diplomatically tied with for quite some time in their area. When they move into T-W-C and immediately launch on villages adjacent to their own that they couldn't previously attack due to diplomacy, you better hope the stats shoot up in your favour, I highly doubt the KBC players were given a warning to relocate support (this is a valid war tactic, no disrespect for not warning them, the element of surprise is an essential one), just be honest with the rest of the world and post all of the facts please.

DeletedUser

cras- you fail to mention that you took in two -O- players and turned them on the KBC players they had been diplomatically tied with for quite some time in their area. When they move into T-W-C and immediately launch on villages adjacent to their own that they couldn't previously attack due to diplomacy, you better hope the stats shoot up in your favour, I highly doubt the KBC players were given a warning to relocate support (this is a valid war tactic, no disrespect for not warning them, the element of surprise is an essential one), just be honest with the rest of the world and post all of the facts please.

i don't mean to post off topic but you guys are all for CRY and how good they are supposoubly doing yet they also had the elment of suprise against us and look how bad they did so u must give us credit here atleast

MR.MR

Do your research before you write me off as a [CRY] lover. I simply come on here and post 100% unbiased opinions and comments. I was merely requesting that T-W-C quit pointing fingers at everyone else for recruiting -O- players, when they themselves recruited two.

Michael Wittman

it is a simple request. T-W-C had also recruited the -O- players, thats all. you need to keep the story straight with out acting like people are wrong for doing it.

DeletedUser

Do your research before you write me off as a [CRY] lover. I simply come on here and post 100% unbiased opinions and comments. I was merely requesting that T-W-C quit pointing fingers at everyone else for recruiting -O- players, when they themselves recruited two.

No one is hiding that fact asalamalakum, at no point in my previous posts did i ever say we didn't. The discussion was in fact about the huge number of O players who joined KBC inflating their points. It was never about the 2 best players geographically from O that joined us. KBC would have loved to have Bunz and Flaysh but it was never going to happen when you consider that both those guys are playing to win, just like T-W-C!

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No one is hiding that fact asalamalakum, at no point in my previous posts did i ever say we didn't. The discussion was in fact about the huge number of O players who joined KBC inflating their points. It was never about the 2 best players geographically from O that joined us. KBC would have loved to have Bunz and Flaysh but it was never going to happen when you consider that both those guys are playing to win, just like T-W-C!

I believe you tried to muddy up the waters by using the word "merger"...

One would assume from that statement you made, that the majority of players would have been joining kbc.

By not mentioning the fact your tribe benefited, you did indeed hide the fact. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Ah Paj, where you been buddy i missed you, it's been too long ;)

We weren't talking about T-W-C only those mass recruiters KBC! lol (Only joking Emmy).

Come on, you're all big boys, you don't need me to tell you where -O- have dissappeared to when you can look it up in TW Stats. All we were interested in were the best 2 in our expansion zone and that's all we'll take from them unless it's being nobled. Tardis can have the K57 remains although it would somewhat lower their standards considering they weren't good enough to hold O in the first instance. But then i've always said, the lure of more points and increased rank is sometimes too much for most dukes to refuse ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I believe you tried to muddy up the waters by using the word "merger"...

One would assume from that statement you made, that the majority of players would have been joining kbc.

By not mentioning the fact your tribe benefited, you did indeed hide the fact. :icon_razz:

Gotta give the guy some credit Paj, he's learning all this subterfuge from you. Welcome back to the thread buddy, where'd you go? we all missed your rapier wit and slick comments. :icon_redface:

Assume - Ass - u - me, tsk tsk....

Status
Not open for further replies.