Continental Discussion

• Thread starter xXx Nithgor xXx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am going to assume I am the 'outside help'.
In case you hadn't noticed (or bothered to check) I am a Geico member and I'm 2 continents away from the Geico stronghold.
Therefore I created a personal alliance with sotos and later his tribe. This happened long before the 'war' began. So am I a hired mercenary or am I simply an ally.

To give you a hypothetical on the situation imagine Random and Geico allied. Then attacked -V- (just an off the top of my head hypothetical) would it be random vs -V- and random use there hired goons Geico to fight for them?
No it would be random and Geico, the alliance vs -V-.

I fail to see how I am some kind of mercenary just cos I'm friendly with a tribe who happens to be at war with a tribe I happen to be surrounded by who make juicy targets.....
Its just good logic.

Your an impressive size to be fair sneggy, and if i was you id probably do the same thing.
Even a player as big as you would find it hard to fight a whole tribe, so making friends with the 'strongest' K37 tribe is a good idea.

But, for me if i was to war a tribe, for no other reason than wanting to expand, id try to get my tribe in the position to fight for its self, not fly off the handle and have to ask several outside parties for help.

Maybe i shouldn't comment, because i dont know the whole story, but its just my honest opinion.

Ive chatted with Sotos quite a few times now, and he seems like a good guy, but the way hes conducted this war against an NAP seems a little bit sneaky, and as a reasult my tribe will be watching him closely...

Im not blaming you, you are relatively alone...
As big as your tribe is, it'll be hard for them to support you effectively, especially with all the skirmishes id imagine that their having in their own K.

On another note...
Can you send me 15 clay please...
Not on the game, in real life...
My nan wants a new plant pot for her birthday and im too much of a tight-wad to buy one, just dont email it, it'll screw your pc up bad...

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

But, for me if i was to war a tribe, for no other reason than wanting to expand, id try to get my tribe in the position to fight for its self, not fly off the handle and have to ask several outside parties for help.

He didnt ask for my help though.
He told me he was breaking off the NAP and declaring open season on K|37 (as we had been chatting on skype for a while at this point) I said ok, heres who I am planning on nobling from there. Make sure its public knowledge to your tribe so we dont cross noble.
The only actual 'op' CAVE and myself have performed together was me and kemo59, whom I have owed a favour for a long time now.

DeletedUser

He didnt ask for my help though.
He told me he was breaking off the NAP and declaring open season on K|37 (as we had been chatting on skype for a while at this point) I said ok, heres who I am planning on nobling from there. Make sure its public knowledge to your tribe so we dont cross noble.
The only actual 'op' CAVE and myself have performed together was me and kemo59, whom I have owed a favour for a long time now.

Ok mate, you aint gotta justify things to me, i just think as much as sotos is a good and well respected player, hes also a little bit sneaky... or maybe hes just a shrewd leader, by taking out the opposition before they got too big...

Its great to see how different leaders handly things, coz im learning all the time :icon_biggrin:

Now.......... Erm........

What about that clay?
My nans refusing to knit me anymore sweaters untill i get those damn pots...

DeletedUser

Ive chatted with Sotos quite a few times now, and he seems like a good guy, but the way hes conducted this war against an NAP seems a little bit sneaky, and as a reasult my tribe will be watching him closely...

Ok mate, you aint gotta justify things to me, i just think as much as sotos is a good and well respected player, hes also a little bit sneaky... or maybe hes just a shrewd leader, by taking out the opposition before they got too big...

whats going on here amigo?

You used this word about me again...."sneaky","deceifull"

Why....because we decided to break a NAP?

A simple NAP with a tribe with which we had no regular contact,
no friendship,no msn/skype communication...no nothing...
just an exchange of a couple of mails in which I was
completely formal?

Mate...you are suppose to be a leader of a tribe and by calling
"sneaky" and "deceitfull" the most common action in tw diplomacy
you make clear to your close "opponents"
that you either have no tw experience at all or
your good friendship with K|37 doesnt let you have a
"clear" thinking.

I already post about this and i thought you would understand that
for me this is not a war and things are exactly as sneggy said:

"Man,I'll break the NAP with K|37"

"Hmm,well I am about to noble some of them anyway"

Something like that.

Then i sent a circular to my mates saying smthing like:

"Some of you wanted less purple dots...
we dont have K|37 as a NAP now...we are not asking you
to have them as a priority if you arent close....
you are free to do whatever you like"

No orders for OP against K|37,no nothing....
we let our mates do their own....maybe for us it was some kind of
testing cause we had some new entries in the tribe....
maybe it was smthing else....but definitely not a planned war.

I already told you this and you replied by :
"I saw reports of attacks against K|37 and I
think was bad orchastrated blah blah"

Ok....well,let me clarify you again....

WHEN and IF CAVE reach the level of the tribes I led in the past
i am sure you gonna find out in twstats
what war means,
what ennoblement means,
what OPs means,
what tw means...for me.

We may succeed in reaching that point...we may not.

We 'll see....'til then better let those "baby" CAVEmen
rest in their dark Caves...
when they go teenagers and then adult we may talk again..

I love publicity in general but when it's worthy....
I love war propaganda and I love responding in accusations
regarding smthing I did....
in this case we did nothing except having your friends
as neutrals.

The more you call that a "deceitful" thing the more you
hurt your own image....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You completely misunderstood what i mean.

Seeing how you manage your diplomacy is great for me, coz im learning and seeing things from a different angle.

I know you broke the NAP, and as ive said many times and ill say it again...

There is no such thing as allies and NAP's
There are only enemies and future enemies...

Im very new to this game, you know this.
But ive also picked this game up very fast.
Ive told you this before, when we used to have a few little laughs.

And is i just said before, your either very sneaky or very shrewd as a leader.
Im reading all these forums very closely and learning a hell of alot about how to conduct myself as a leader.

I just think that what/how you broke the NAP was a little wrong, but i totally understand why you did it, and im starting to understand that you made the right choice for your tribe.

Thats all im saying.

wolfthegreat

Let me post about k73 once again:)

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 RIDERZ 205.849 83 (getting thrash by DW:icon_biggrin:)
2 DW 180.795 40 (own most players in the continent:))
3 Ev0 95.980 40 (Just some tasty noble target:icon_rolleyes:)
4 JUGG 43.944 21 (well they are not mainly situated in k73 so..)
5 CEv0 36.477 25 (family with Evo so same comments)

So on the whole we own in k73 with just er... 8members in the continent. Out of the 8 members, 3 of them come from other continents. This give you the idea that... k73 is filled with noobs. The explaination of me getting nobled is already posted on another thread so dun ask me why I died

DeletedUser73616

Possibly becuase -TDR- (number 1 tribe in k56) was backstabbed by one of their barons, and had all of their members dismissed.

Depends on what the situation regarding the baron is.
If he was a spy all along and got promoted to baron internally, then it is more due to -TDR-'s errors than anything else. That happened to a tribe we were having some fun with a couple of weeks ago. Doesn't necessarily amount to back-stabbing so much as a talented spy...

wolfthegreat

Er seriously I do not really call that backstabbing. If the tribe was a strong and united tribe, even if they got backstab, they can still come back together within a day so it should not even be a problem.

DeletedUser

Er seriously I do not really call that backstabbing. If the tribe was a strong and united tribe, even if they got backstab, they can still come back together within a day so it should not even be a problem.

ah this happened to cobra at the beggining. Helioxx was the coduke with balaclava and decided to disband the tribe, we reformend in a matter of hours and we nobles helioxx lol.

wolfthegreat

Well i have seen so many mass invite tribe reform after being disbanded within 1 day so why not tdr? They complain of backstab but ask themselves so if they are united then why are they so afraid of some members not coming back only the inactive and disloyal will not return thus the baron have done you a favor instead of causing harm. So why worry?

DeletedUser

Never mind, decided to go to high performance round instead

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Care to explain a little?

I think i know what he means.

''He and hiz homiz r bustin it up.''
''I meen liik, u no wot im sayin bludz?''
''Any mo-fo can buzz in da caddy and mow down a muvva, wiv da uzi!''

Or they might be nobling their way through the K......?

I need to lie down..........

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Top K55

1. -TDR-: Obviously doing good. :icon_wink: Took on Geico (FFs) and did a pretty spankin job. Recent merge with FFs brought to top in the K and high in the ranks. Great things are going to come from this tribe, the wars to come will decide its fate.

2 .PoP!: Formerly Geico and WOW. Pretty good tribe, strong in offense, not so much defense... Some... Most of their members think they are invinsible and focus on killing without conseuences... Start thinking ahead of time and what will happen if you go around attacking members of other tribes, ehem... Geico... Anyways, all around, good tribe. As with -TDR-, wars in the near future will decide its fate.

4 .Random: Good tribe of course. About to loose its number one spot to PoP!. Random is invading from the North West with little resistance so far. They will have a reality check once they go farther south east.

6 .FFs: Not sure... Most members merged into -TDR- so... I guess they are just rebuilding or something.

8 .T-T: Ah the south... Getting pushed out by -TDR- (FFs)... However -TDR- might have to hold off on them for a bit while working on holding their own borders. T-T may suprise us and take K55 all together :icon_wink:

-Angel

DeletedUser

Top K55
4 .Random: Good tribe of course. About to loose its number one spot to PoP!. Random is invading from the North West with little resistance so far. They will have a reality check once they go farther south east.

What are you tripping on? Share please. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.