Fantasy TW

DeletedUser

It being fantasy draft season (football, hockey), I was inspired to create a fantasy draft for tribal wars :)

So, let everyone here be General Manager or since it's TW we are talking, Duke for a day.

If you were building a tribe from W30's pool of current players, name your Top 15-20 members you would recruit to form the base of your tribe, and tell us why. Hard not to list all your current tribemates I know, but step outside that if you can.

I will post my fantasy TW team later.

DeletedUser

1. Parmenion - Seriously .. DUH... Of course hes going to be one of the top 5 Choices.
2. Vladivar - Guy is Seriously a TW Demon on Crack.
3. Original Arianapowah - Only guy I know and have personally worked beside of that would give Vladivar a run for his Money.
4. Pajuno - I Just love this guy .. he makes me laugh almost as much as Fraser.
5. Fraseryeah - He makes me laugh almost as much as Pajuno .. I just love this guy ( De Ja Vu ? )
6. Gicusan - Bang heads together or Not in Ham!!! vs BD days .. this guy is all skeelz!
7. Badlapjae - Everyone loves this man .. even me .. even though he has a crazy ass beard im scared of! .. Can you sing hill billy songs Bad? :p
8. Brobfellshank - Co ... Mmit .. Ment! .. big time!
9. Jordyrow - Talking about Crazy ass Commitment .. here he is!
10. Lady Katherine - Insane Playa!
11. Jubal - You want 15 .. Jubal would certainly be in it!
12. Hompsu - Learnt heaps off this guy .. absolutely insane!
13. Noobaxes - Like the way this person Plays.
14. Perikuva - Huge respect again given to this Player .. again though you want 15.
15. Pinkytoe - Drawings say alot! .. but so does her skillz.

Honestly 5 odd people would change for another 5 on any given day .. alot of ingame respect for multiple players ...

But 15 - 20 is wanted .. 15 is done :)

Crispycargo

1) Rabidwolff - Known him since day one, probably wouldn't continue playing TW if he wasn't here.
2) Vieux_Quebec-when he still played... was a really good mate :icon_sad:
3)Lerorgo - Again, was a great mate and good player but he quit.
4)Paxthorax - Why wouldn't you want an Immortal on your team :lol:
5)Macready08 - Skilled player and great guy.
6)RenegadeRecon - Another mate who is very experienced at this game.
7)Ak_iceman - Always sits for people when in need and treats the account as his own. Not to mention he does an exceptional job at it.
8)Parmenion - Screaming axes anyone?
9)Jubal - From what i've seen in my short time in THE he seems like a very motivated and skilled player that any team would be lucky to have.
10)Jpohlman - We'd need somebody to write\vid our war decelerations :icon_wink:
11)Ph0b0s - He's recently quit but i had a few conversations with the guy and he seemed pretty down to Earth. Also back in the early days he gave my tribe _DS_\~LOW~ some trouble with all his axes.
12)Gicusan - Gotta have some BD thrown in the mix
13)Badlapje - Same as above^^
14)MikeJM-NYC - Not the best\most active person i know but he's always willing to learn and is a good friend.
15)Miked26339 - Another good defender from what i've seen.

---------

Always nice to see another ego booster thread, i like it :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

hmm ok well i only recently took an account in here, so not that familiar with the players. i'll look around and do a bit of reshearch and post the best list ever.

the pink panther

1. Spleen the other half of Myia (well more like 20%) good player I've known since World 1

2. H3llbound - Every world I've been in since May 2006 he's been there.

3. Badlapje - Although I'd never let him sit me again

4. Gicusan - Great player and hilarious Skype poster

5. Jubal - Need someone to keep nagging me to claim

6. Fraseryeah - love to be in a tribe with him

7. Templarz - to see what he's all about

8. Pajuno - as above

9. Parmenion - So i'd not be the only Irishmen

10. echao - monster player who doesn't seem to mind my frequent unclaimed noblings LOL

11. LK - great player (lady katherine)

12. Canine - great script writing

13. paxthorax - The immortal

14. Petani - The original

15. Ryansdad - Good player I remember from W8

DeletedUser

9. Parmenion - So i'd not be the only Irishmen

Hahah that made me laugh out loud!

Gicusan

1. Parmenion. no comment.
2. PinkyToe - as scarry a Parm and probably more ruthless
3. Perikuva - a killer. great sitter.
4. RonPaul - a nother killer. more planned and more decisive
5. Badlapje - the deadly huggler.
6. Canine - master scripter and a very good player for a noob

I can add many more from BD but if you border those and plan a war, better start with hopes low. I would not play without them again :)

7. Paxthorax - impressed by his def skills
8. JPohlman and Ak coplaying. Maybe this way they can do a wonderful job at playing too, not only at leading.
9. Jubal - good to have around. seems deadly from where I stand.

here were more also I would put in the tribe but I want to go outside too. So that is the THE in my tribe (not that I would want to lead it. at least not alone. as if those guys and gals need leadership)

10. Fraser
and
11. Pajuno

This was tough. They are bombs. Dangerous to have them around. But still, cannot go without them. They should do what they do bets send the nukes and words around like crazy. Without leadership they will be even more unleashed.

From DN I want:
12. FaceMineWrath - I know what I know
and
13. Grummit - same.

14. Atraeus - if he succeeds in express himself in fewer words he would be great.
15. ArianaPowah - he is good.

Back to BD as I cannot think/do not know anybody else.

16. LTorres - planned and strong over all. good sitter.
17. Beaker - another crazy irish killer
18. Angie or Nick? Rix or Hamad? Mulejuice or Azzazzel?.... Let us say TW Mistress as she has nicer boobs than the rest. But at this level there are a lot already in BD. All very good. In a normal tribe they would be the top.

And the last 2:

19. BBSanta. We just keep him with a village on the rim and everytime he opens his mouth we cat him.
20. Conan. He is a must. Every aquarium needs that fish that cleans the mess. We can have him for internal ennoblements and targets that decide not to fight. When we get tired of him (he will be the first in the world of course) we ennoble him and relocate near BBsanta for catling reasons.

Last edited:

the pink panther

no fair Gic I picked you, where's the reciprocation LOL

Gicusan

sorry pink and everyone else, left so many outside. but tribes can get to 35 in this world so there would be more room.

DeletedUser22924

well i'll make mah list :)

1)Fraseryeah - one of the most dedicated players i have the pleasure to play with:icon_twisted:
2)Pajuno - I have high respects for paj, i love his pnp, we need an agressive pnp'er
3)Badlapje - cause i wuvs Baddie:icon_redface:
4)Macready08 - My friend and a strong all around player.
5)Cracker1990 - My close tribemate, i never make serious moves without consulting with this guy:icon_cool:
6)Parmenion - his screaming axes scare me, but the enemy will be terrified:icon_twisted:
7)Csiz - Old friend of mine, and possibly better player than myself(or equal)
8)Bullmasttiff - from what i hear from paj, this guy is a beast:icon_twisted:

thats all i could ever ask for:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

This is very good thread. But i believe that most of your dream teams wouldn't work. Most of you guys would simply choose the best players you know. However, I'm sure this would be bad choice as the tribe would fall apart due to internal issues.

Rather than selecting the best players I can come up with, I would try to fit good players into a team.

1. Parmenion - Obvious reasons, you want the best player(s).
2. Badlapje - Same as above.
3. Gicusan - Same.
4. ltorres50 - I don't know the guy and haven't heard much about him, but I have the feeling that he is one of the best in this world. This comes from the fact that he didn't joined the world like a superstar. Unlike parm or bad, he was average ranked for a lot of time. This leads to conclusion that he probably joined this world as a rookie. I believe that if he had knowledge he has now at the start of the world, he would possibly been even better than mentioned players.
5. Macready08 - Similar as above.
6. Jubal - Good technical player, plays wise, also able to fit in the team without striving for power. I believe that majority of an ideal tribe should be made of players like him. The ones able to play for the team. You don't want 50 players all believing they are the best, and wanting to be dukes.
7. puiupuiu - Best friend of mine while he played. Extremely quiet player, you could never see him argue, about space or anything else. If you box him in, he would just go around you nobling enemies farther away. Also tremendous skills. I'm pointing out again, he's the best type of player you can want, capable to be follower.
8. Conan of FSJ - I don't have any deeper info about him, but he obviously have enormous wisdom. While his gameplay is considered boring, it is incredibly effective. Only problem may be that he seem like a lone wolf, rejecting any kind of authority.
9. niklam - One of the top players in points and ODA since the start of the world. Non-influential, capable of silently helping the team.
10. Wander - Neighbor of mine, I know his qualities well. He isn't top ranked in this world, but his stats from other worlds clearly show his abilities. Team oriented player.
11. paxthorax - Unbelievable defense skills, don't know what other to say. He doesn't have top points and ODA scores in this world because of being isolated on the enemy territory for a whole time, but his stats from other worlds testify about his attacking abilities. Also, he is very friendly and influential person. His other skill in war is to persuade enemy players to switch sides.
12. canine- - Currently number one in ODA score. Not much points like parmenion or badlapje but according to some rating standards, he can be considered better that these two(that is another subject though)
13. Fraseryah - He's obviously beast when it comes to game play. Other attributes are not good, but I think that if he would find himself in this tribe, he would keep his mouth shut, accept other people's leadership and play the game.
14. dexa - Tribemate of mine. Arguably the best ODA score in this world.
15. Atraeus - The best "PnP-er" I have seen so far. Badlapje thinks he's good debater? Joke. JPohlman thinks he's good? With the good cards in the hands, he is. But this guy has such intelligence, wisdom and creativity that he is unmatched. Truth, his in game stats are absolutely terrible, but PnP image he brings to his tribe is priceless.
16. Ph0b0s - Best ODA all the way through the world. That tells enough. Not sure if he could fit the team, but I would gamble and choose him.
17. Lady Kathrine - Top in points and ODA all the way through w30. Very nice person, could easily fit into any team.
19. Templarz - Obviously damn good player, but I'm not sure how good team player he would be. I prefer rational and calm persons, but I would gamble on him anyway.
20. Brown Nose - Seen a couple of his posts, has good stats. I don't really know anything about him, but I just have feeling that he'd be good choice.

And of course, tribe wouldn't work without people with boobs :)

21. don3012 - Hot chick, very aggressive, no mercy.
22. myia - She was one of the top players before she quit. Friendly, nice person, she brought me to THE.
23. TangoTemtress - Good player and better dancer :)
24. TW Mistress - Nice person and very good player.
25. PinkyToe - Doesn't seem like a friendly and nice person, more like someone you don't want to mess with. But I'm sure she good if you are her friend.

And some last minute choices:

26. The pink panther - Knows to play the game.
27. noobaxes - I know nothing about him, but he currently has top ODA so that must mean something.
28. AK_Iceman - He has shown his leadership skills, but I'm not sure would they be required in this tribe though. While he obviously has very deep understanding of every aspect of the game, I'm not sure how interested he is to actually play an account. But oh well, I like him, so I would let him in anyway.
29. Mark-E - I had to put someone from Phoenx here. Don't know anything about him, but guess he's very good.

Now some players that I wouldn't include to my team:

1. Pajuno - If you were making a dream team, it would definitely be a mistake to invite this guy. And most of you would make this mistake. While he is undeniably one of the best players, he is a leader, not a follower. He is meant to lead small, aggressive tribes, not to be part of the big communities. He would probably got pissed of after a week or so, left the tribe and founded his own small one.

Hm.. Well, I can't think of anyone else right now.. There are players which I dislike, but I don't want to put them in the same category with Pajuno.

Note: People I chose are mostly the ones I have some info about. I'm sure there are other good players out there who I haven't had chance to see in action yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And the last 2:

19. BBSanta. We just keep him with a village on the rim and everytime he opens his mouth we cat him.
20. Conan. He is a must. Every aquarium needs that fish that cleans the mess. We can have him for internal ennoblements and targets that decide not to fight. When we get tired of him (he will be the first in the world of course) we ennoble him and relocate near BBsanta for catling reasons.

classic, classic picks Gic!

Edit: And Lethal touch, Alex, that has to be one of the most well thought out posts I've ever seen here :p kudos

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Now some players that I wouldn't include to my team:

1. Pajuno - If you were making a dream team, it would definitely be a mistake to invite this guy. And most of you would make this mistake. While he is undeniably one of the best players, he is a leader, not a follower. He is meant to lead small, aggressive tribes, not to be part of the big communities. He would probably got pissed of after a week or so, left the tribe and founded his own small one.

Hm.. Well, I can't think of anyone else right now.. There are players which I dislike, but I don't want to put them in the same category with Pajuno.

Note: People I chose are mostly the ones I have some info about. I'm sure there are other good players out there who I haven't had chance to see in action yet.

Nice. This is what you truly think of me? heheheh. I didnt realize this was a "who you wouldnt draft, and why" thread....

But, to assume that i do not possess the intelligence to assume any necessary roles within any tribe is quite the insult. All of these lists contain far better players/dukes than me. I would give all the same respect and sacrifice i expect from my players.

Thank you Lethal touch, for your kind words.

I will proceed to make my own list. As it stands, i have my 15 in Phoenx already.. Hand picked friends, and newly acquired talent from this world.. i have discovered the perfect "Dream Team" . Selfless, active, intelligent, this world has been the most fun for me yet.

However, i will choose from outside my tribe... (in no particular order, just as i browse the areas)

1. Fraseryeah

Love his style, he makes me laugh, and would give me the shirt off his back if i only asked. Has talent, can do what needs to be done, and is far underrated in these forums as a duke, and team player...

2. Ungar the Terrible

Mass recruiting, cannibal Ungar? are you serious??

Yes, i am. I have seen his timings, his village count is nothing to snuff at, (even if ill begotten) and i believe with the proper guidance, would actually be very effective. I would be interested in seeing...

3. Badlapje

nice guy, aggressive, lethal, and just plain talented..

Do you need more reasoning?

4. Cy-pres

Hahaha. Extreme dedication. some of her tales of logging in for nukes... LMFAO.

have not seen much to know of ingame skills, (watched from afar) but is a great people person, and very intelligent.. She would pick up whatever we put down, and would be on par with the best of us.

5. Crasula

seems pretty smart, doing well even with a low oda to point ratio. I believe he is my kind of guy, just on the wrong side of the fence at this point.

6. vladivar

Seen his deeds in w6, heard of him in action here.. Very interested in seeing him in my tribe's members list... He would easily make this list.

7. Templarz

Kid can be dangerous.. but waiting to see it first hand. This would be the chance.

8. Cracker1990

never heard of him? Good. I have, and i like what i see and hear. Great acquisition.

9-10. Gicusan, and Parmenion

Loose cannons. i like what i see with their challenges, and we know parm follows thru on his threats. Add that attitude with the necessary skill, and voila. You get these two.

11. Castroman aka Director1

Mouthy little guy, but can back his words up. Excels with the odds stacked against him, imagine in an ideal situation..

12. FaceMineWraith

I like his tude, i wonder at his skills. But due to interactions, i assume they match his wit. This would be a chance to see it first hand.

13. Asalamalakum

I like what i have seen. Straight shooter, eager to learn. I like the potentials. Efforts and dedication to his tribe, priceless.

14. Cshipley

Shits and giggles. Kid had/has a great head for the game, just a bit misguided. I think very highly of his intelligence.. With the proper team around him to further his tw education, he could be a great one.

Besides, how much fun would that forums be? Fraser and cshipley?

need to find that last player to fit the match.

Based upon Lethaltouch's responses, and his reasonings. (the points about teamwork, and possible chemistry between players) I already naturally choose my friends ingame, and inforums the same way i choose possible players. I look for certain characteristics, and these players have one or another of those characteristics. i naturally gravitate towards those people. I also view these each as exceptional players or talent waiting to learn and blossom.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think it would be cool to add a name for these Fantasy tribes. Something to fit the team.

And thank you Lethal, coming from you, that is a true compliment. :icon_smile:

As for my stats, they are pathetic. But this reflects a matter of circumstance over potential.

slates9

Here's mine...and my name for the team is Seriously bad

1. Parm --> He and his co-player have to be top of anyone's list really. They've proved that they can fight and love to do it!

2. Conan --> So when he quits the game, we can eat him ourselves and laugh while we do it :icon_twisted:

3. BOOOHH --> Great player, cool headed, and damn fun too! He'd be my captain of the team

4. BelValcor --> One of the most organised players at this game that I know

5. WildCats --> Beer?

6. bigbrt --> One hell of a machine at this game...he'd be 1. For Americans my quarterback 2. For Brits my central midfielder

( I would have my entire team filled with people from my tribe, but then there's no point in me carrying on with this so I'll stop that now :icon_wink:)

7. Atreaus --> He'd be the teams spokesperson and our official PnP poster :icon_biggrin:

8. renegaderecon --> He's a great guy who knows how to play the game and I love him :icon_cool:

9. .Spider-Man. (toasta3000) --> I love this kid! :lol: How can you not. If I didn't have him on the team I'd kick myself

10. Mick876 --> I'd have him for our maps that I would make him make them biased so we looked even better :icon_biggrin:

I'd only need 10 people. There are more, but I'd be happy with these ones.

So....when do we start the season :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Nice to read another well thought out list Pajuno. And when you started I said "oh no here comes more Phoenix..again"

Ok, I made the thread I suppose I should make mah list :p
Tried to put as much thought as Lethal and otehrs did.

So I said it, think outside the tribe. Hard to do as I start to type my list, because to be honest, I wouldn't change any one member in THE and replace them.However, if I were to pretend to not know them for a minute, here we go:

1) "The Cornerstone" Badlapje - To me, Baddie is probably the best all around player on W30. 6th in points. Top 10 ODA, ODD and ODT. Brings a team first attitude, and always willing to help a friend whether it be adding new scripts, explaining some techniques in game, or sitting an account under seige. Great guy, and he would be my cornerstone of the tribe.

2) "The Killer" Parmenion - A must for every tribe. Downright scary to most everyone, just having him near the enemy will cause the weak to hit restart rather than face him. The true #1 ranked player on W30, The Killer comes as advertised, and mows down the enemy lines.

3) "The Patriot" - Fraseryeah - This is how I tihnk of Fraseryeah, like Braveheart. An asset to any team, willing to lead it into battle headfirst.

4) 'The Attack Dog" - Canine- Well I said I would leave THE out which I will, but I cannot leave out BD all the great players. Canine- quietly goes about knocking down enemy lines like they were merely pesky inconvenience. In doing so grabbing top ODA. Also one of the most knowledgeable player both script wise and strategy.

5) "The Noob" - Noobaxes - Again, the best Defense is a good offense, seems as soon as they are built or even before a full O vill is done, Noobaxes is sending the boys back out for some pillaging.

6) 'The Master-De-bater" - Pajuno. Argue till he is blue in the face, but for what? His tribe. Anyone that loyal and proud of his ribe would be a good asset, or at least one I would give a shot to.

7) "The Keeper" - Perikuka. - Amazes me how he is not Top 10 in game. Hands down one of the top 10 players in W30, and a great guy overall. Would probably sit everyone else in the tribe before worrying about his own account. A great player to have to watch over his flock.

8) "The Duchess" - Duchess of Devonshire. Haven't heard a lot about Duchess in game skill, but a very likeable PnP style and in game stats are good enough to warrant her being here.

9) "The Wildcat" - Wildcats - TGow leader who is silently doing a good job in the Northwest. Most of why he I pick him is based on what he has done here in W30, the rest is reputation.

10) "The Plow" - Acidangel - DN's top dog, Mr.Plow as he is fittingly called, plows down enemy vills and takes them for his own. His only played world means he is dedicated and would be a value to the tribe.

11) "The Bear" - Gicusan - Gicu reminds me of a Grizzly bear. No mercy for his prey, he will slash and kill anyone who gets in his way. Like a grizzly, from time to time he goes into hibernation, only to come back hungry for prey :)

12) "The Baconator" - Templarz - Former Ham!! has done a great job recreating himself and others. A force both in game and on the PnP, he seems to truly be there for his tribe, and would be an asset in any tribe.

13) "The BOOTs" - Iddocruz6 and ppc.popi - These two I am grouping into one. Married couple who originally were in -BOOT-, then SH, then EreVos (changes all through merges) managed to stick around longer than most by good teamwork defending and some sly moves. Selected for the tribe based on defensive skill only.

14) "The Golden Tongue" - Atraeus - A good and loyal tribemate and leader from what I can gather. Relentless in PnP and not everyone's favorite style, but a teamfirst attitude is what I look for, and Atraeus has that and the skill to go with it.

15) "The Crass One" - Crasula - Top ranked player for a long time tells me he has both skill and stamina/staying power, which is a must for any long term success in a tribe. Don;t the player too well otehr than PnP which I like, but seems to be valuable to the club, I mean tribe :p

Could have picked more and may do next 5 when I can. Doing this made me realize how many great players there are out there, so don;t feel bad you didn't make this list, it could have been quite different.

DeletedUser

12) "The Baconator" - Templarz - Former Ham!! has done a great job recreating himself and others. A force both in game and on the PnP, he seems to truly be there for his tribe, and would be an asset in any tribe.

Loved the names !!!!

Haha Classic! :D

DeletedUser

8) "The Duchess" - Duchess of Devonshire. Haven't heard a lot about Duchess in game skill, but a very likeable PnP style and in game stats are good enough to warrant her being here.

I feel honored :)
I think it will be my turn soon to go at this game need some time to think.

PS:and you did get my nick correct I go by The Duchess ;)