SABRE Tribe Resists Wisdom

DeletedUser

Just FYI, really, as it is as hard to check as some of the Wisdom lies, NONE of the posters regarding this education topic were [BA] guys. However, after checking your tribe, I understand why you had to include [BA] into this as well...

What? Mennomen85 is... oh sorry .xD is not BA.. me bad

Back to topic (will i ever in this thread?) whats going on in SABRE? Not two weeks ago they were bragging about their size and points and now they are not to found anywhere! Looks like a STORM has come to their lands!

DeletedUser

Haha, you'd better watch out not to make that mistake when sending out attacks. You might start a war you dont want to ;-)

DeletedUser

What? Mennomen85 is... oh sorry .xD is not BA.. me bad

Back to topic (will i ever in this thread?) whats going on in SABRE? Not two weeks ago they were bragging about their size and points and now they are not to found anywhere! Looks like a STORM has come to their lands!

I'd love to know where Valoki has gone. Surely not after hanging on all this time he has run off as soon as we hit him hard?

Integritous

Yeah Valoki is still around or at least someone is sitting him. He's attacking me every day. Of course his success can be determined on my userstats page, but he's around.

There are a few who have left though. I guess I don't blame them. So as I suppose this war is winding down, we can finally get back to our favourite pastime boys!

Wisdom will be turning inward again, spending the next few months as our alter ego PWs (Peace Whores). Unless someone gets provocative in K74, it's gonna be a barbarian feast for us these next few months. Enjoy the wars everyone, but don't call us, we're busy. :icon_smile:

netjakdim

Wisdom will be turning inward again, it's gonna be a barbarian feast for us these next few months. :icon_smile:

Well sir perhaps if Susie is not to busy you can get her to send a few extra shipments of cookies and I will do my best to send some ale for the troops as you will have alot of villages down there to noble out.

If the task is to much for your family however we here at 13th would be happy to begin developing a front line with you:icon_rolleyes: K99 looks like a nice cozy little corner of the world.

DeletedUser67078

Just FYI, really, as it is as hard to check as some of the Wisdom lies, NONE of the posters regarding this education topic were [BA] guys. However, after checking your tribe, I understand why you had to include [BA] into this as well...

Look mate I'm getting a little worried here. When people start loosing their sence of humor and taking the game way way too serious.
Have a beer, get drunk, have fun, I don't know. It was a joke and you suppose to laugh and not to explain that [BA] didn't do that or that.
Are you by chance a lawyer? :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Dim ill join you in making k99 our front lets take em out boys :)

rpgman88

@amir, id love to join you for a cold one :icon_wink:

@netjakdim, hands off our cookies! we should get a cookie tax up and running...

What is this thread about? Oh yes, "Sabre resists Wisdom." Why are you even here MM? I get why Wisdom is here...but you came from where exactly?

Btw, from what I see, you have been talking in the same manner as Chris and Inty about Wisdom making a front line or not making one and blah blah blah... just because Wisdom's members are active on the forums and support their tribe here doesn't mean that you should turn it into a bad thing. I've seen some [BA] members in this thread as well as Wisdom members so please stop making it look like Wisdom are SOOOOOOO evil and that you are so nice and pretty. Tbh I find Wisdom much more sexy than you :icon_razz:

netjakdim

@netjakdim, hands off our cookies! we should get a cookie tax up and running...

After all the troops you guys killed off of I do believe a few batches of cookies are in order. :icon_razz:

Now a questions I checked the ingame maps today and notice a few extra barbs in the area but how many different tribes down there are still targets??

DeletedUser

awwwwwrrrrr, our therapy is working with you rpg :icon_cool:

Ghostoxa

I would love to drink a beer with Amir someday too :D

BTW, Wisdom are evil, but as me, I would've pwned SABRE by myself if I could >.>

DeletedUser

Talius Brute seems to be making a come back, he (assuming no sitter) has been keeping me quite busy dodging nukes and sniping nobles (how many nobles can he make now, must be over one hundred). Good to see, I like a challenge and a little spilling of blood. Makes the game more interesting for sure. I encourage you to keep up the pressure.

(Sorry for posting 100% on topic)

DeletedUser

Talius Brute seems to be making a come back, he (assuming no sitter) has been keeping me quite busy dodging nukes and sniping nobles (how many nobles can he make now, must be over one hundred). Good to see, I like a challenge and a little spilling of blood. Makes the game more interesting for sure. I encourage you to keep up the pressure.

(Sorry for posting 100% on topic)

Well thats good. He has a hole lot more nukes to dodge. ( If you through some cats in there with those nukes. The tone of the nuke just changed.) *cough* farm/smithy *cough*

DeletedUser

well seems like this might develop into a war between BA and Wisdom!
if i saw right on the map, void and moonchild just got their first vills landing, and that is only the players in the updating maps!

Hope wisdom are ready to eat tons before the landings come in over the next 2 weeks!
MM, who is building a frontline now :p
i bet your excuse will be wisdom started and we are just wanting to protect our cluster down there :lol:

DeletedUser33413

well seems like this might develop into a war between BA and Wisdom!
if i saw right on the map, void and moonchild just got their first vills landing, and that is only the players in the updating maps!

Hope wisdom are ready to eat tons before the landings come in over the next 2 weeks!
MM, who is building a frontline now :p
i bet your excuse will be wisdom started and we are just wanting to protect our cluster down there :lol:

i stopped reading after the arguments started but if what crazy says is true.....

Well bad form [BA]:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

It would be interesting to see a wisdom vs [BA] war.... of course there would be jump ins.

*np* wouldn't probably due to positioning, but the stance of mojo and 100I

I do not know, i would like to find out, i would like to see wisdom vs [BA] and [RA] thats right, i value those guys.

that would be a good war, except there aren't many players that have front lines with each other, there is regent55 in k94.... and zawodny and zilee + others in k73