Fantasy TW

DeletedUser91

Lots of good players in there, dang. Searching them all and im impressed, ezpecially that Duchess :p

DeletedUser

1. paj, like his style/gameplay and he would be the official tribes spokesman, only he would be allowed to post on pnp.

2. badlapje, in charge of opps/training/offence

3.atraues only to make pretty pictures for the tribe sigs etc,banned from posting novels on pnp:icon_razz:

4.renegaderecon cause he is cool, and is able to hold a good convo (ingame psycologist)

5 pathorax defence coach

6. verin sedia allround good player banned from recruiting idiots though.

7.justine018 made very good custom nukes used pally weopans to match the nuke , good attacker was eating boot before THE joined in.

8.ph0b0s beast

9. ansov best player i have played with, (banned from pnp)

10,midgeneral1st good guy good player likes rave music like me (incharge of the tribe radio)

11.sfsu unknown low ranked beast ;) great guy to work with

DeletedUser22924

@Pajuno: wow:icon_eek:, im never in anybodies list, and that makes me think that barely anybody has any idea on how good i am, but oh well the more underestimated i am, the easier for me to beat my enemies:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

My Dream Team From around my area and surrounding k's
Lethal Tribe Detroyers:

1. Ungar the Terrible-His timings are the best i have ever seen,
2.Pajuno -A fantastic player i have seen what he can do with a small tribe i wonder what he would do in a dream team of 20 of the best players.And every tribe needs an agressive pnp'er he would be the official tribes spokesman.
3.Templarz - Former Ham!! has done a great job with his new tribe would be good to have him in your team.
4.never back down-He's a great guy who knows how to play the game
5.Cracker1990-Great player from what i have heard.
6.Jonboy920-Good player.
7.honeyluv-Every tribe needs a fantastic woman Tw player
8.Bullmasttiff - from what i hear, this guy is a beast
9. Cshipley-has a great head for the game just look where he has managed to get his tribe. I think very highly of his intelligence.
10.crabmaster-Would lv this guy in any tribe fantastic player and good TW friend.
11. Castroman aka Director1- Excels with the odds stacked against him,imagine in an ideal situation
12.zubizarus-He is a great player would not surprise me if he takes number 1 spot.
13. Fraseryah -Is good when it comes to game play.He would have to chill on his pnp.
14. Brown Nose - knows how to play and has some good pnp posts.
15. Asalamalakum-Is good to talk to. Straight shooter.Nice tribe.
Last 4 players would have to be :
16. Gicusan
17.Noobaxes
18.Parmenion
19.Badlapje
And finally number 20 would have to be me you can not have a dream tribe with the best players in without yourself being in as well:
20.s.mcnally:What can i say about myself well here goes:Great player team player will move and noble villages depending on where the enemie is at the time i dont say non of this BS some players say(the noble distance is to far)If your tribe is at war with anougher tribe then move closer.Will sit accounts if needed and treat them as my own like to help other tribe players out where i can.

DeletedUser

3.atraues only to make pretty pictures for the tribe sigs etc,banned from posting novels on pnp:icon_razz:

I actually know how to use a nuke too, but don't tell anyone... I'm W30's best kept secret!

Seriously though I appreciate it. :icon_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pajuno said:
All of these lists contain far better players/dukes than me. I would give all the same respect and sacrifice i expect from my players.

Fair enough. I didn't think of the fact that people behave differently under different circumstances. If you would really be ready to follow someone, like Phoenix members are following you, you have my respect for that.

DeletedUser

shearjoy said:
1. paj, like his style/gameplay and he would be the official tribes spokesman, only he would be allowed to post on pnp.

You mean, it would be forbidden for other members to post on public forums? Uhm.. I don't think that tribe would last long...

xinryr

*Sniff Come on, I'm fun to be in a tribe with :/

Oh well, maybe you'll feel differently in a few months...when I still haven't accomplished anything important... :p

Seriously though, this is a fun idea.

Members:

1. Parmenion- seriously, anyone who doesn't want parm in their tribe is an idiot :D

2 Cshipley- He's a good player, reminds me of a lawyer sometimes though :D I'd want him to be in with the diplomacy department, sort of in the back lines as a baron-adviser type thing.

3 Atraeus: I'd definitely want him as a diplomat/pnp representative. Good forum company as well, and he is a good player (no matter what the rest of you say :p)

4 Canine- Another obvious choice.

5 Nior- She's not with the game anymore, but she was a great player who was friends with practically everyone. Another good pnp personality as well, more of the slightly offtopic type but she hits the important points still. I'd also want her as an adviser.

6 Anongooch: Very aggressive player who has also left TW for Eve (err!). I'd want him as a general for my tribe, because he knows how to do the job well. He was also friends with everyone, would help anyone who needed it, and was a good forum personality too. If I brought him into the pnp (which I'd probably want to do) he would deffinately articulate the military power of my tribe very well.

7 Tuatha Mordred: That guy that's good at everything, except staying in the game long enough... If he was still around I'd want him as a duke or high up baron, helping with just about everything and being the no-nonsense aspect of my tribe's pnp power.

8 Gravity Kills (or whatever he is going by now :p)- Another great, aggressive player whom I am plannign to co play world 46/47 with. He is good for "shotgun diplomacy" as one guy called it, a decent pnp personality, and all around a great person to have around.

9 Maliza: He was always the voice of reason... He took things for face value and wasn't afraid to tell us all when we were being stupid. I'd want him as a baron, deffinately.

10 Lethal Touch: Good player, good pnp personality, good sig maker, just a good utility player I guess.

11 Dutchwarrior: Another great, no-nonsense player. I'd want him as a baron if he'd agree to do it, but otherwise he is a great soldier and a good guy to have in a tribe.

12 Sharpster: A rugged player with evidence that he is amazing deffencively. He can hold his own in any fight, and I am very glad to have him right next to me on world 30 =)

13 Pajuno: I'd want him as a soldier. The comments about him being too controling are probably true. This is a dream team, though, so part of my dream will be that he calmed down enough to settle for beign a squad leader or something.

14 Badapejay (or something like that o_O): While I still can't spell his name, I know that he is a great player to have around as well. Something like the determined soldier that is respected by the leaders enough to get into that new "trusted members" forum.

15 Temedgin: I'd want him as a simple soldier. He is too rough for politics, but is great as a squad leader or something of that sort.

16 Castro2man: Another good soldier candidate.

17. Art-1: Another good, rough player. He'd be excellent as a sub-general or squad leader, or even just a great soldier.

18. The valiant king: Err, he is almost like one of my real life friends. A bit nicer, though, and he isn't always so obnoxious. He is great at this game (he tore an entire tribe apart with one mail and minimal fighting. Of course he did destroy those who still suported the idiot duke of that tribe :D)

19. Simplyrichard: Despite the fact that there was evidence that he was going behind my back and pretending to be my equal in my tribe, I would take him in as a soldier. He was intensly loyal (he was fed lies about me from my enemies, in his deffence), and a great, belligerent player.

20. Me...? I can;t really think of anyone else anyway. So then, this kid is very annoying at times, especially when he confuses himself with an idea. He can't put things into works, sometimes, I mean. :icon_redface: Naive at times, blind at times, ignorant a few times, loyal most of the time, nice some of the time, really mean some of the time...rambly some of the time :D Erm, out of all the noobs I MIGHT pick him.

DeletedUser

5) "The Noob" - Noobaxes - Again, the best Defense is a good offense, seems as soon as they are built or even before a full O vill is done, Noobaxes is sending the boys back out for some pillaging.

I rarely have full O villages that is true. Nobody is ever selecting me. I guess T-W-C should dismiss me then. I am really that bad!

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Fair enough. I didn't think of the fact that people behave differently under different circumstances. If you would really be ready to follow someone, like Phoenix members are following you, you have my respect for that.

Well, i feel that you downright bashed me there. I dont think i have done anything to deserve such "praise", even if you hated my guts. You even went out of your way to try to stop others from listing me...

as another example... Check my w6 account.. and see all the things that i do wrong there. (ie nobling inactives, barbs, mass recruit, etc)

Everything i am against here, is because its the norm on w6. Does that mean i play two different styles? Not all the time.. but i do defer to snafumaster quite a bit on 6. I am more than smart enough to know my own place in any tribe.

[Disclaimer]

Tho i wont deny, i am a forceful personality... but that can always be a good thing if you wish. just so happens that i do quite well as a leader, so its just natural that i am the leader...

You mean, it would be forbidden for other members to post on public forums? Uhm.. I don't think that tribe would last long...

lol, was that another dig at me? or just referenced to the tribe not being able to pnp?

DeletedUser

i meant it as he can handle the pnp on his own the rest of the tribe can chuckle at the folk trying to undermine the logic there would be no need to post apart for the lols

DeletedUser

Well, this is to much fun to stay away from :D I'll start off with the ones i posted in the earlier thread about the 5-player dreamteam. And given it's a dreamteam ... yes i'll post teams of players as much as i can. I mean, round the clock attendence, no strain on RL ... what more can one dream about in TW?

my team: the Dread Fuzzy Kittens

1. McGonagr to coplay with me. This guy wasn't even trying and he's ranked 57th with spot 10 for ODA. Good teamplayer, fun guy ... what's not to want? he quit now, but i'll keep him in here as a tribute
2. Parmenion to coplay with Buede Parm rulez supreme. We've been playing together for 10 years and i've seen him rise to the top of every single game we played during that time. Buede doesn't lack much in skill compared to parm and he's easier on the new recruits. They'd make a good team.
3. PinkyToe to coplay Booohh: both are extraordinary teamplayers, both can rip apart anything you want and both are golden defenders. Together they'd be unstoppable.
4. Gicusan to coplay with Ltorres50: again: two fantastic teamplayers and both are top 10 on their own (eating my dust). I doubt anything needs to be said about Gicusan, but given LT's quietness on these forums: he started with us needing to learn quite a bit. His dedication and intelligence have brought him to where he is now: slowly overtaking me more every single day. Soon i'll be learning from him.
5. perikuva. to coplay with canine-: Perikuva. is one of those rare guys who can sit an account and be at home with it in 5 minutes time. Good sitters can guard an account, extraordinary sitters can make it their own and run with it. Sadly they are rare. Skill aplenty and defensively he's a monster. His only downsides are that he's a tad silent in skype and doesn't have boobs (the two might be connected). Canine- for his scripts, overall teamplaying mindset and mad noble train sending skillz (other then that he's a n00b).
6. Wildcats to coplay with ronpaul2008: Wildcats is probably one of the least publiced kickass players in W30, but if you're near him you'd better run in fear. On W5 he and parm ruled our asskicking department. Ron is just a really cool guy, again a teamplayer before anything else and with scripting knowledge.
7. Pajuno to coplay with MarkE: both good, both active, both teamplayers. Together they'd wreak havoc.
8. Prewttn to coplay with Hamadalali: both these guys are good, but together they'd be top 3 imo.
9. AK_Iceman to coplay with JPohlman: AK for his sitting capabilities, teamplaying attitude, good PnP presence and skill. JP for his writing abilities alone would be worth it, i suspect he has many other great qualities to but i really dunno him that well. Together they'd make a very nice team i think.
10. Uptown Genie to coplay with Garzuul Fenris: again two teamplayers, though GF get's the upper hand in that department. Both are smart, learn fast (as evidenced by their performance in this world) and able to keep spirits up. Skillwise they differ in where they are, but like i said: they learn fast.
11. TW Mistress to coplay with Beaker123: Who can't love Angie? She's the light of our skype channel. Both she and beaker are good teamplayers and dedicated to their accounts. Put'm together and you really don't want to face them.
12. Jubal: this guy is so much like me it's scary. Xcept he's more skilled. And his sig isn't as cool as mine. Not giving him a coplayer as that'd mean i wouldn't stand a chance to stay ahead of him.
13. Dalowin to coplay with HHelibe: Jubal's brother and almost equally kickass. Gotta have him in. Letting him coplay with yet another great teamplayer: the buckster will complement Dalowin perfectly.

from hereon in i'll put people alone as i dunno enough to complement them.
14. Cheesy Name: sigmaking skills, teamplayer, good skillz. What's not to like?
15. Atraeus: indeed, his PnP personality alone makes him a good addition to any team. But rumour has it he can play to o_O
16. TangoTemptress: the third Badlapje's Angle. Active, fun, teamplaying mindset. Get her in before she runs away.
17. echao: given how far he was behind i find his rise through the ranks to be very impressive. Good communication, always up to kill some people and send them to the rim. Gotta get him :)
18. Fraseryeah: Skilled, agressive, teamplayer and dedicated. Getting him in is a must.
19. Acidangel: dunno this guy, but on paper he's looking good to me.
20. Asalamalakum: It's this guys' first world, but i'm a 100% sure he's a legend in the making.

Many more who come to mind but given i've already cheated several names on the list i guess i'll call it a day :p

EDIT: swapped n00baxes for Asalamalakum as i totally forgot to include him o_O

DeletedUser

Pajuno said:
lol, was that another dig at me? or just referenced to the tribe not being able to pnp?

heheh, nah.. nothing to do with you :)

On topic, player I forgot is mcgonagr. Good player from BD. Now he leads top tribe in w38. Another example of guy capable of both leading and following.

DeletedUser

Quite an appropriate thread when you consider that most European soccer leagues re-started recently and if my information is correct, US football is back too.
I do love my fantasy football although I doubt I’d be able to afford this team If there was a budget and value for each player. :p

I’ve set this out on a conventional soccer pitch and used players in the positions I’d pick them based upon their characteristics if they were soccer players, hope it makes sense. Was quite amusing knocking this one up while working on my Q4 sales budget at the same time.. Ooopps!

dreamteam.png

1. Goal Keeper| AK_iceman
He’s got a safe pair of hands, see’s how the game is playing out around him, isn’t irrational and commands the respect of the players around him. Great communications skills are essential to keep his team focused and he can lead from the back. Could be the equivalent of Italy’s ’82 World Cup winning captain Dino Zoff. (Sorry for the non football fanatics).

2. Right Back| Badlapje
Despite the fact I’m on his list of the most despicable TW characters (which brings a smile to my face) I have no problem putting him in my team on the basis he’s going to push hard from the back create opportunities and dissect his opposition in a graceful way rather than the usual bish bash aggressive way (no names mentioned). Equivalent to Italy’s Paulo Maldini (yes I know he was a left back).

3. Left Back| Jubal
You tend to look at players at a similar rank as yourself so I’ve been watching Jubal a lot recently as we tussle over that 10K advantage each day :p He’s you’re typical marauding left back, looking for the action picking up lots of enemy caps and bombing forward, consistently harassing the opposition. My TW, Brazilian equivalent to Roberto Carlo.

4.Centre Back| cshipley
Everyone loves to hate the centre back so I couldn’t think of a better choice to make sure nothing gets past the defense :p. Shipley has great foresight and vision, anticipates what’s happening on the battlefield and can motivate his team to get results.
TW’s very own Franco Baresi (Legendary Italian Sweeper).

5.Centre Back| paxthorax
Another solid player, proven defender (OD-D) and some very consistent performance. Doesn’t look like the type to let you down in a scrap. Bobby Moore (England).

6.Defensive Midfield| Pajuno
I’m going to put Paj right in the middle of the pitch due to his ability to orchestrate situations and direct the proceeding around him. He’s got an influence in all elements of the game and will always badger the opposition until they give in. A good player to bring another element to warfare when you want to make players act impetuously.
My equivalent to Franz Beckenbauer (German world cup winning captain).

7.Midfield| Brown Nose
Great team player and coordinator working hard for the people around him while converting his chances effortlessly and without the need for elaborate celebrations;) Intelligent player and strategist if somewhat eccentric by his own admission.
TW’s very own Zidane (French world cup winner).

8.Midfield| macready08
This guy looks like he enjoys a good fight, both defensively and offensively excellent. Mac’s had a few tribes too but I’m certain he’s now found his permanent residence in THE. I always say that you can tell how good a player is by his battle scars and how they come out the other end and Macready has come out on top from his wars.
I’m going to compare him to Portugal’s Eusebio (if somewhat out of position behind the front 2!),

9.Striker| noobaxes
My fellow tribe mate has proven to be a classic striker since the game started. Aggressive, relentless and devastating. No one has yet been able to withstand his axes. Rumor has it he’s 95% Offensive but I’ll keep you guessing ;)
Comparison to Gabrielle Batistuta (underrated goal machine)!

11. Centre Forward| Fraseryeah
Despite numerous pitch fights on PnP with fraser, his pure aggression is incomparable. He’ll keep attacking and attacking and attacking till he wears you down. A great quality and typical of fighting kings of old who use to lead the charge. Comparable to Peter Crouch (bad English soccer joke). I’d call him Pele if he scored more goals than misses … Hehe…Only joking mate.

10.Striker| parmenion
Well regardless of how many people play team Parmenion it still requires a great deal of organisation and coordination to achieve the results of this account. In every part of the game he seems to excel. It’s obvious he’s around for the long haul due to the planning and expansion strategy on his account. He TW’s Diego Armando Maradona (less the coke habit!).

I’ve had my say, back to being a good boy and curbing my vicious tongue :p

DeletedUser

Some wonderful lists, especially like the foooootball themed one Cras :)

keep it going!

DeletedUser

15. Atraeus: indeed, his PnP personality alone makes him a good addition to any team. But rumour has it he can play to o_O

I appreciate that Bad, but I personally believe my PnP is the absolute least I could bring to a tribe. Nevertheless, I am honored to be on so many prestigious lists.

DeletedUser

Quite an appropriate thread when you consider that most European soccer leagues re-started recently and if my information is correct, US football is back too.
I do love my fantasy football although I doubt I’d be able to afford this team If there was a budget and value for each player. :p

Loving the sporting twist Crasula, nice.
I am going to go a different way though, and give this tribe a name.

Tribe : Army of the Grim Reaper
Tag : ARMY
C.O.A : (see spoiler ) [spoil]
picture.php
[/spoil]

1. Gicusan : Barron. I have been lucky to have had the occasional conversation with this man. seeing as this is based on a team you would pick as duke, from the w30 pool, this selection would be puerly to have myself kept in check, for my aggression leads me to bite off more then i can chew a lot of the time, this man would be the one in world 30 i would have to keep me in check, Quite possibly the only player capable of keeping me in check. His skill would be puerly a bonus.

2. Tatisan : Warlord. This man is by far the best war planner for both defence and offence i have ever had the pleasure to play with. No longer playing his own account in w30, he is single handedly the player responcible for our succesfull war efforts against HAM!!! I wish he would come back and play.

3. parmenion : Aggressor. Awesome fighting machiene. Is capable of instilling fear into enimies without even logging in, thats just how scary he is.

4. Badlapje : allrounder. Team player, has all the goods. Always reliable, always contactable. Strong offencivly and even stronger in defence. Good luck getting nobles past him. and even if you did, you would not keep the village for very long.

5. Pinkytoe. : Frontline specialest/church master. I watched with Glee when everyone jumped on HAM!!! Pinkytoe ate them like they were candy. a must have if you want results on a frontline. If anyone deserves to be Queen of the Church world it is pinkytoe.

6. TW Mistress : Diplomat. I have played with Ang in w22. a very thoughtfull player, even back then. the thing that always stood out about her is how she read incomming attacks and how she delt with them. If your going to take her on, you want to be on your A-game or she will make you look like a fool.

7. Pajuno : Recruitment/Motivator. Has this uncanny nak to make the team around him want to play and want to send their nukes. Always plays within reason and always has options, no matter what plan of attacks he takes. Anyone that has played along side him in any world will tell you, it is easy to trust his desision making, and this is important, expecially if its only a 20 man tribe.

8. Bullmastiff : One of the more under rated players of w30. Takes orders and does it with a smile on his face win or lose. All about the team, and loves to win.

9. ArianaPowah : origanal player .... Growth. A tribe needs to expand and this player grew at a very fast rate, i was almost scared. possibly co-played with someone else at the start, but why would you not, i would have if i could have found someone to.

10. Cracker1990 : A man of reason, Skilled, and i mean this guy can be in any tribe he wants to. he is the dark horse of world 30. Playes for his tribe and no one else, not even himself. Does as he is asked without question, if he does not like a plan, rather then complain, he finds a way to make it work. Guineus.

11. Director/castro : Another frontline specialest. The origonal Director was not that good a player. Castro took over the account, and within a month made it an account you would give one of your testicals to have. Dedicated player, no one shall pass.

12. Noobaxes : This guy is me, but without the mouth. The one T-W-C player i do respect and would love to fight along side off.

13. Templaz : I call this guy "The Survivor" Been to hell and back in game and still yet to lie down. Every tribe needs fighters, this guy will fight untill the bitter end.

14. asalamalakum : Intellegent player. I know he hates me with every fiber of his being, but i sence this player to be a player of the futer. Has done brilliant to hold onto k75 thus far, and he will not be easy to remove. A man of reason, you would be foolish to leave him out.

15. Pervis : PnP . even if he only has 1 village and 10 axes. I would make him the spokesman for the tribe.

Thats my top 15, the next lot of players i do not know much about, but from how there account looks, clusters and OD, they would be more then worthy inclusions

16. acidangel
17. FaceMineWrath
18. Jubal
19. Lady Kathrine
20. crasula
21. The Pink Panther

[spoil] I wanted to make a map with all these players on it. its been 3 weeks sence TW Stats would last load for me.

I really need help to fix this, everything i have tried short of formatting my hard drive and reloading the OS has failed.

It is very difficult to lead a war without this tool, I beg the moderators for some help with this please.

Do not spoil this thread, if you have any ideas on how to fix this please mail me in game, or mail me in this forum [/spoil]