TDD appreciation thread

DUMBUMCLUM

Im tired of hearing about VVV and Sci. Lets have a thread about TDD. I'll start off.

TDD has a few good players and a few bad players. Does anyone disagree?

DeletedUser

I believe they had 1 very crappy player for a few days called sgtdraco, can't comment on the rest.
arn't they at war with sci?

LOLLOL KK :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think they're at war with SCI, yes. They be doing fine imho, took a stand when R0N basically forced HOP into merging on them and thus destroying everything HOP had worked so hard for like having a lead in their war vs NoMrcy and keeping the LFKD at bay at the same time... At least thats how my observations on the matter went, being RL mate of oestefjells and all.

DeletedUser

At least thats how my observations on the matter went, being RL mate of oestefjells and all.

O Rly?

How's he doing these days? I haven't heard from him in a loooooooong time.

DeletedUser

I think they're at war with SCI, yes. They be doing fine imho, took a stand when R0N basically forced HOP into merging on them and thus destroying everything HOP had worked so hard for like having a lead in their war vs NoMrcy and keeping the LFKD at bay at the same time... At least thats how my observations on the matter went, being RL mate of oestefjells and all.

LOL stop posting, you embarrass yourself :p HOPLON didn't even have a border with the LFKD, except in K50 where they idiotically let players like mattius noble into their territory and get a decent cluster :p As for HOP vs. NoMrcy, check the stats and don't forget to include HOPLOS this time... should I find and bump old war threads for you? HOPLO fam. was getting crushed...

SCIR0N did not force hoplon to merge, and TDD left long before that anyways. :icon_rolleyes: HOPLON wanted it just as badly as *some* of SCIR0N did...

Not to mention there were some of us in R0N that were *very* against the merge :icon_cool:

TDD don't really do anything :\ Only a couple players actually attack (barbs, not real players, as that is extremely rude), which brings up the question of whether or not the others still log in every day, and if so what they do... all I know is that's gotta be a ton of coins just sitting around then...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am not embarrassing myself, I happen to know a lot about the R0N/HOP relationship and to be perfectly honest, I was delighted to see R0N fall, call me silly but thats how I am. Want to tell the world a little about that "or else" threats given by R0N regarding regarding HOPs NAP with the LFKD while they were on a winning streak against ~A~? From what I could make out of it all, R0N told HOP to end their NAP so that R0N wouldn't get attacked by LFKD. At that time R0N leadership was always looking out for the personal benefit of a few, never the entire tribe and in such they forced themselves into a bad position, as well as HOP.

DeletedUser18695

Talk about offtopic AGAIN.

Anyway didnt I disband a few SCI tribes? :p

DeletedUser

I just found out we were at war with TDD last week. One of them asked if he would expand in our territory. So I checked him and TDD out and noticed they are attacking SCIOVA way over in the far west. Interesting he asked, not sure that has ever happened to me before.

DeletedUser

I just found out we were at war with TDD last week. One of them asked if he would expand in our territory. So I checked him and TDD out and noticed they are attacking SCIOVA way over in the far west. Interesting he asked, not sure that has ever happened to me before.

It happens to the best of them too, man ;D

DeletedUser18695

TDD pawn buscuits.

But in reality they suck more than SCI do :).

DeletedUser

Nope, i only found mails in LFKD forum threads of your members doing that.
Must be a suprise there are people on the same pathetic low lvl as your family. :p

DeletedUser

Talk about offtopic AGAIN.

Anyway didnt I disband a few SCI tribes? :p

Yep, you did :)

Anyways, TDD are still nice :)

How would you know lol... anyways, yes GG you disbanded one, but I think I deserve at least partial credit xD

Gammlen said:
I am not embarrassing myself, I happen to know a lot about the R0N/HOP relationship and to be perfectly honest, I was delighted to see R0N fall, call me silly but thats how I am. Want to tell the world a little about that "or else" threats given by R0N regarding regarding HOPs NAP with the LFKD while they were on a winning streak against ~A~? From what I could make out of it all, R0N told HOP to end their NAP so that R0N wouldn't get attacked by LFKD. At that time R0N leadership was always looking out for the personal benefit of a few, never the entire tribe and in such they forced themselves into a bad position, as well as HOP.

Clearly I was delighted to see it fall as well, otherwise I probably wouldn't have done certain things :icon_rolleyes: :lol:
Gammlen, get your facts straight... NoMrcy/~TSE~/~=A=~ were crushing the HOPLO family, HOPLOS in particular, for ages... the ONLY time HOPLO was ever ahead was their initial strike.

I was a baron and diplo during that time, and was sitting an account in HOPLON, I know the situation very well, trust me -.- SCIR0N wanted HOPLON to NAP ~TSE~ so there wouldn't be any hard feelings with the merge or w/e, and that would leave HOPLON open to focus on those K50 PKs players like matius. SCIR0N always was being attacked by the LFKD, so your statement "R0N told HOP to end their NAP so that R0N wouldn't get attacked by LFKD." makes absolutely no sense. SCIR0N did not want to NAP the LFKD until the TSE war was at their doorstep, as well as V V V picking off the ex-HOPLO players.

Anyways, this is extremely off topic, so in summary, HOPLON were never as good as you give them credit for, TDD are boring, some of SCIR0N's leaders used low tactics, though I (along with many others) were against it, SCIR0N sucks and I'm glad I helped get rid of them, and just for the record, SCIR0N remains the only SCI tribe that has never NAP'd/allied the entire LFKD.

DUMBUMCLUM

Gammlen, get your facts straight... NoMrcy/~TSE~/~=A=~ were crushing the HOPLO family, HOPLOS in particular, for ages... the ONLY time HOPLO was ever ahead was their initial strike.

HOPLOS was super entertaining :p It was the biggest group of pointwhores/simcity players I've seen on the server to date. Between thepunisher and rm07 alone 300 villages were taken in a month. This was back when the top player on the server had about 7 or 8 million points (to get you an idea of how many it was at the time. The claims section of our forums were so full and overrun it was impossible to keep ahead of. We ended up recruiting like 4 players that weren't total idiots as a "spoil of war" after they disbanded.

HOPLON, however, I have no memory of ever fighting them or sitting against them, although I vaguely remember a support topic back in nomercy or ~A~ about some incomings from HOPLON. Clearly it wasn't all too bad, we're still here, just under a different name.

DeletedUser

Nope, i only found mails in LFKD forum threads of your members doing that.
Must be a suprise there are people on the same pathetic low lvl as your family. :p

You want to try that again and make some sense out of your babbling. Try reading and comprehension - I said no enemy has ever approached me and asked to expand in our territory. What that has to do with The LFKD and my members is beyond me.

DeletedUser

You want to try that again and make some sense out of your babbling. Try reading and comprehension - I said no enemy has ever approached me and asked to expand in our territory. What that has to do with The LFKD and my members is beyond me.

I think I once got a "can i plz hav 1 of ur vills?". That was epic lulz.